If you've ever eaten at this place, please tell the circumstances of your visit

if you've ever eaten at this place, please tell the circumstances of your visit.

If you don't and ignore this post, you'll probably end up back there sooner rather than later, just saying. So do tell.

SCHOOL LUNCH YES ?

I beat up a negro for stealing my mail and ended up with an assault charge and three years.

Well, I went to public school in California for 8 years under the Obama administration. This actually legit looks better than what we got.
I fucking hate Michelle Obama with a damn passion.

Americans always compare their school lunches to other countries but don't take into account the price difference
From what I gather something like what OP posted would be like $2 (or free if you're poor)
Yes, my high school in Canada had bacon double cheeseburgers and shit, but they were like $14

for the retards who dont know, this is jail food.

jail food is the worst, rspecially in county. the workhouse food is MUCH better.

in county they somehow made a hotdog gross. how? i have no idea. i normally would avoid eating as long as i can, as its just flat out fucking disgusting.

Buddy of mine from high school just got out two weeks ago from a six year bid.

He's all tatted up with Aryan Nation ink now.

good to see some white people not be afraid to be proud of their culture.

>underage b& being edgy about obongo
how surprising

I literally have never been angrier than reading that comic

I like how people couldn't tell if it was school or prison food

holy shit this, I remember being served microwaved cheese in tinfoil and this was in highschool

i got to tour texas department of corrections agriculture facilities last year, they said they use the pigs (fed on kitchen scraps from prisons, kinda cool) and eggs from their chicken facility to feed the inmates. inmates also tended some gardens.

i'd be curious to hear from an user who's been through the TDC and could confirm about the food quality

>user says he hates that obongos husband fucked up school lunches
LOL STUPID RIGHT WINGERS LOL SO EDGY US LEFTIES ARE SO SMART HUH GUUYS

People always complain about the Obama lunch thing but was I don't remember it being any different beforehand. Did it matter what school you went to?

What even is that in the top right corner? A block of tofu?

From a Canadian school as well, it was the same, unhealthy bullshit at restaurant prices, generally most kids got money to eat once a week. It was very normal that you brought a lunch from home

Same. Our lunches were the same in my last 2 years of high school under Obama as they were beforehand. We always had the choice of pizza, sub, or chicken sandwich with fries or a fruit cup. There was also a little snack counter where you could get a warm pretzel or various chips and whatnot.
I never got the 'school lunches are shit' meme, but maybe my school was just above average or something.

I was kitchen worker during my 11/29. Never had to eat this shit.

>warm pretzel
what the fuck I would have killed for those in school

I think it was just state funded schools that didn't use a food service company like chartwells, but as far as I know the food was dogshit before this happened. My older sibling went to a technical school before it was Obama'd and they made students pay for ketchup packets.

Oldfag here. Left high school during the Bush administration. School lunches were always shit. They were way better than the OP though.

This. Any dumb fag that complained about Obama because of lunch has no perspective of how school lunch has always been shit and prison food less than shit. It's just that Obama has kids tweeting about it during his administration.

I know for sure that because of Obama lunch changes cheese became much more limited and they shrunk some portions nd then gave us "healthy options" which was the most watery, disgusting vegetables I've ever seen such sucked because I loved vegetables. No one ate them and I remember seeing something a while back bout how all the changes led to millions of dollars in wasted vegetables that otherwise never would of been sent to schools. At least there were some good apples sometimes.

That's how they get you senpai. They give you a burger with no cheese and a big pool of murky water with corn in it so you buy hot Cheetos and pretzels and honey buns and shit. Theyre encouraged to give you shit food because then youll spend money on it there and they make a profit.

yellow cake

>left highschool and a year later varying lunches were discontinued
>its just burgers, chicken, and some other shit I cant remember
>no more spaghetti, pizza, chicken a-la-king, and stuff

the times
they are a changin

says something that nobody in this thread recognizes prison food even with the hint in OP
also says something that america public school lunches are basically prison food
also to answer the question yea its fucking shit

Its school food, prison food is actually edible because the people running the cook line have actual incentive to make it good.

I went to Oklahoma public schools my entire primary education and the lunches were not as bad as people make them out to be. Yeah, they definitely didn't go for appearance, but it wasn't as awful as people say. The chicken nuggets were god-tier and we even had a deli sandwich line that was really good. The bread was a bit hard at times, but it happens when you're preparing varying lunch options for over 1000 students. It mostly seemed the last lunch period got shafted because the food has been sitting for a while. I can't say I ever saw a single meal that look as bad as OP's pic. Good thing public schools aren't run entirely off of profit incentives yet. Prison industry is fucking insane.
However, I graduated in 2010, so if obongo had any major changes in school lunches as you folks say, I missed it.

It was the same shitty ingredients but the portions became fucked up. Normally you'd get a couple of gross but edible mains and a fruit/vegetable that no one ate. Then it became just one shrunken-down main and everything else was disgusting shit like a "salad" of a single wilted lettuce piece and gross tomato slice, or unidentifiable fruit mash, which of course no one ate. Kids would eat their single cheese breadstick and throw everything else away.

>hot Cheetos and pretzels and honey buns
They had to get rid of the vending machines at my high school because the bl*ck upperclassmen would break into them and there would be a hallway riot as they all rushed in to grab the snacks they wanted

Attempted suicide via traffic accident and did 5 months for it.
Yeah the food is pretty awful

>says something that nobody in this thread recognizes prison food even with the hint in OP
That we're not degenerate criminals?

I thought this was a school lunch.

How is wanting schools to serve actual vegetables fucking up school lunches?

Yeah white culture is building the modern world, faggot.

Because they still don't serve actual vegetables and school lunches are arguably even more unhealthy now because the reforms were so half-assed
The government was/is in bed with Sodexo and other corporations

>tfw went to public school in chicago during obama
>got decent lunches
what the fuck school did you go to?

looks like cornbread.

tucson high 2010-2014 had literally the worst shit. everything was moldy or hard as a rock from the microwave. microwaved rice with terryaki sauce and broken up chicken nuggets and peas, microwaved pizza circles, microwaved burgers, microwaved burritos. when I was a senior I just would get the lunch for the fruit and milk.

> blaming Michelle Obama for your school contracting out to the same food corps that supply prisons.

Misplaced blame course 101.

Confirmed. Spent four years on a state paid vacation in TDC. Ended up an S2 and that was the best food wise because we got the "Johnnie sacks" and then could go to lunch last. Usually the kitchen workers would give us extra. The state run units do feed you better than the private prisons though. GEO fed you horribly as opposed to TDC. Just curious, where are they in numbers. I went in 2006 and had a 134...number. What did yours begin with?

Looks like the trays from Twin Towers. Thanks for the memories user. Fuck you.

>he didn't go to a private school

Lucky fuck. I had 16 months in a LA county. State is like a hotel

>All these rich fuckers who had parents who could pay for their school lunches.
>tfw half the time all I got was peanut butter and crackers.

Same shit would happen at my school. Id usually grab a couple packs of Skittles in the mob and someone I knew would usually have poured some stuff into a backpack and would give me some shit.

>3 years
the fuck, did you put him in a wheelchair or something?

Looks a hell of a lot better than what I've been eating for the last year and a half.

I had a few meals in county in Southern California

My first visit was in SB county; I threw up after breakfast time. It wasn't that the food was gross, the waffles and bottom-tier ((syrup)) that it came with tasted okay but made me gag due to how dry everything was. The water fountain that everybody shared was hard as fuck to operate and could only be activated for a few seconds at a time with a broken piece of comb. That is not to mention that the water was very hard and metallic, on top of being slobbered on by hundreds of other detainees before me. We also had milk and bread with a single slice of the cheapest bologna along with a single mustard packet for lunch, which wasn't much better

Second time in county was at a Sheriff station in LA county. It was better, though jail is obviously not great. The meal was a microwaved frozen plate that tasted much better. Frozen green beans, a muffin, some mystery meat pasta. This was all low-salt but at least had some moisture to it

If anyone out there cares, I'm doing much better nowadays

School lunch is free for almost everyone. I got free lunch 90% of my time through school and I don't know what people are complaining about it was delicious. Shepherd's pie, square pizza, turkey and sweet potatoes, little cheese sticks. My friends and I would get together and we'd divvy our food up so none of it would go to waste and none of us would go hungry.

>2017
>Not having well-off and intelligent parents to homeschool you, ultimately providing a superior education compared to all but the best schools for advanced learners.
Fuck social lives. You're all here with me. Can't say nothin'.
Know what I had for lunch? All manner of frozen food. I'm talking Hot Pockets, Jose Cuervo Taquitos, Poppers, all the good stuff.

What were you in for user?

I also went to a cali public school, from k-12 under bush and obama. it was the same shit, only thing changed was bagged milk to cartons

>but was I don't remember it being any different beforehand.

What's different is lunch prices doubled since 2011 for half as much food with half the taste. When you have 3 kids in school, and breakfast is $1.75, lunch is $2.75, and both meals are half vegetables/fruit that get thrown in the fucking trash, it's enough to turn you republican.

All of that soapboxing was basically blaming schools for making kids fat, when research showed it was 99% what they ate at home, and the activities they participated in after school and on the weekends.

I pay $2000 a year for my kids to eat at school. Do you know how much my lunch cost in 2000? $1.10. One fucking dollar. Now it's $2.75.

Is this deconstructed american cafeteria food?

the idea of a healthy school lunch is great, how did the schools fuck it up so badly?

Eh, homeschool isn't for everyone. We homeschooled our son from Jr. High - High School, because the city we moved to (for work) had such a poor school district, they literally only offered one semester of history, one semester of science, no music or art classes, etc. We did it through a professional program, and his curriculum was fantastic, rivaling a good private school. However, he hated it. LOATHED it. He was ecstatic when he finally graduated, and I was too, because it was a daily fight to get him through it, even though he's extremely intelligent. It also stunted his social life somewhat, he has good friends, and had a girlfriend in high school, but he missed out on big events. Homeschooling only works well for certain people, not everyone.

Holy fuck I went to public school my whole life and the food was never this bad, especially the chef salads.what the fuck is wrong with the rest of America

It all depends on your state, and who they contract out to for food. A lot of states get public school food from the same suppliers that do prison food. Some school districts get more choices as well. I was lucky and never had to deal with that, because when I was in public school, we had open campus lunch from jr high through high school. That was a looking time ago. When my kid was in school, he only bought lunch on pizza day, he hated the school food, and it really was awful. I sent lunch with him every day so he wouldn't have to eat garbage.

*long* time ago

Aww shit a hot pretzel sounds good with a side of ketchup to dunk in

what country do you live in?

Did a 12 year stretch where I spent most of it working the cafeteria. The food we served was not edible by any standard. Except the taco seasoning, that shit was excellent, I'd always hide a bunch and then use it to make the other shit food taste better.

It was almost an "attempted manslaughter", which would have been closer to 8 years if I remember right, but I think the judge was a racist so he helped me out.

Weapons charges, and a bench warrant pertaining to it the second time I was jailed. I served time with a house arrest bracelet and am now free

This is definitely not something I'm proud of, I get panic attacks or feel pretty depressed sometimes knowing how low I've went in life

I'm living better now, Gucci sweater now

>also says something that america public school lunches are basically prison food

Lots of companies serve food to both prisons and public schools, so there you go.

Thanks for the info user. I went with a SHSU class, that's all.

>If anyone out there cares, I'm doing much better nowadays
I'm happy for you user

We had homeschool day at the zoo and all the keepers fucking dreaded it. The parents are the worst part. I'm sure some aren't awful, but it's not the norm in my experience.

I graduated high school 6 years ago from Long Island, NY. While some of the lunches looked like genuine grool, and almost nothing was worth eating, they always had these awesome spicy chicken patties.
It was essentially a giant chicken nugget, and the fries they served them with were sometimes seriously on the level of mcdonalds. I miss it sometimes. Pic related are the patties

>Mfw brought lunch every day to school and never had to deal with the shitty ass food they served in the cafeteria

If I ever go to prison, I'll be a cook. Hopefully at least then I'll be able to make something decent and get myself enough to eat. Bet it'd keep people from reaming my ass too.

I was,allegedly, in possession of heroin. I was just sitting in my car, they pull up without any warning, and then come up to the car and just sort of decide,"Hey, let's just look through here."

Meals i had in jail here actually weren't that bad.
Had to go for failure to register as a sex offender.

damn i wag gonna rim that ass, but then i remembered that guys mac n cheese.

That's the idea
Sure you could fuck me, but not only would your food be ruined, everyone else's food would be ruined, thanks to you.

Lol "allegedly" all you dope heads are the same it's not mine till it's in my veins right kek

You're not supposed to be here.

>Long Island

F-fellow breh...

None of the rich kids in my school ever ate the shitty meals. They all either ordered out or brought lunch with them.

Kill yourself without endangering others, you piece of shit.

Where from about? I live in suffolk county smack dab in the middle of the island.
And after those 5 months do you still wanna commit?

>Aww shit a hot pretzel sounds good with a side of ketchup to dunk in
>Hot Pretzel
>Side of ketchup

I M T R I G G E R E D

:')

I remember the day everything changed.

>Lunch was separated into three groups and I was in the third
>Heard murmurs about the pizza being shitty now so I avoided it
>Go to second line and the chicken tendies were replaced with popcorn chicken
>Later found out that it tasted like off brand frozen shit baked in an oven
>Look at the "variety" line and see they are serving some kind of chinese food
>Admit defeat and go to the burger/chicken sandwich line
>Grab a container of fries and place it on my tray
>Grab a foil covered burger and do the same
>Go find my friends after getting milk/ketchup
>Sit down and everyone is bitching about the food
>At least they didn't take away the burgers...
>Place burger in front of me
>Pull off the foil
>...
>whole wheat bun

Cornbread

the problem with the food they served under the obama administration is that noone wanted that shit and it literally caused obscene food waste and economic losses

they FORCED me to BUY a vegetable and a fruit

I always threw that fucking shit out directly after leaving the line cause I dont want some nasty ass bruised piece of shit pear or your canned fucking peas you reheated

sometimes they had decent entree's like the cheesy bread was legitimately good but had practically no nutritional density at all lmao

and dont get me wrong some veges were good, atleast my school would serve fried okra sometimes and it was pretty good

but overall what happened is that the schools and the students were forced to purchase all this shit that noone wanted to eat and it wound up getting thrown away

if the kids don't want it dont force it upon them at the detriment of their parents wallets and especially considering that that food would have been better served if bought by someone who would have actually eaten it

fugitive warrant. i told them i was physically dependent on alcohol during intake (true) and as a result i think they sent me to the medical wing where the people were older and pretty chill. food wasn't bad but they served breakfast at 4:30 in the morning, which i would skip because who the hell wants to be up bright and early for a whole day of doing nothing.

>Not mustard

why would you lie

Yeah I realize that now a few years later. I take it you've never been been in a suicidal panic before.

Not trying to justify my actions tho

i graduated highschool when i was 19 :(

Going to jail wedsnesday for about a week. The ops pic looks exaclty like they serve in this county. Ill probally lose 5 pounds from giving away my trays.

Can you bring a book? Also, get some cash ready for collect calls

Pic unrelated, some hoppin' john i made the other day

Wow, another SHSU user

Lol I'm nearly 22, retard.

What did you do to get 12 years?

Neat. Currently enrolled?

I think he was moreso afraid of getting the shit beat out of him for not joining a gang in prison.

Are all americans bitchy pussies or lazy as fuck?
Bring your own lunch.
Make your own, it is easy to boil eggs or take an apple or bread for God's sake.
Once or twice I even packed part of breakfast to school.
If you went to a decent school or any school I do not believe that you don't have any pocket money.
So why opting to eat that cancer?