Starting with blue tiberium

I AM ATTRACTED TO EAT THE CHALK

crack rocks look nummy (◠﹏◠)

You need to consume more calcium

I'd post pictures of black cock but I don't want to get banned :/

The prison food thread is at least decent OP

What in the mother of fuck?

I've never tried crack but it looks like gud shit

That portion on the right where it's crumbled makes it look a bit like "fleur de sel" sea salt.

I know there are people who cook with marijuana and its derivative products, but has anyone used other drugs as a seasoning/additive for food?

Just eat maple candy for god sake

fruit rollup hair :D

Its just smokable cocaine. If you like cocaine youll like crack.

Yeah, you can make edibles for other drugs. Usually you just drip it on afterwards because a lot of drugs are too delicate to stay intact at cooking temperatures.

nigga she fuckin uggo

Restaurants in China have been repeatedly found to use small amounts of opium in their food. Not enough for the diner to notice that they are intoxicated, but enough to make them feel good and associate the good feelings with the restaurant so they come back.

Looks like it would taste like blue raspberry.

This necklace gets me every time.

this

Those were good movies. Thanks for the memories.

I want to nibble on ketamine rocks.

Magic mushrooms on a pizza. But you need to add them fresh at the end, they won't withstand the cooking

Been taking them for a while, the taste is pretty delicious once you get used to that stale-fungus smell.

Ramsey talked about how at one of his restaurants, some rich fucks asked if the chef would sprinkle coke over their dish

Chin Chin tending to his sacrifices

>that filename

but hair look tasty

cauliflower

parmegiano-reggiano

old, solidified chunks of sugar

I want to believe they taste like pistachios. Magic beans, although similar to green beans, seem they would taste like unseasoned sunflower seeds. It's prolly the way the guy who sells them eats them out of the bag.

I like rock candy too.

Damn son I thought the exact same thing

Wonka-PurpleWedding

I was going to post this but you've beaten me to it!

They look like gummy candy, I'm pretty sure there was a type of gummy candy in Hong Kong when I was a kid that looks almost exactly like that.

You're into whatever you're in to I guess.

I used to have the bad happen of biting the top of my pens. I like to biting down on Papermate's Writebros the best, but it's not a I Want To Eat it thing, it's just comfy.

The pen I want to lick and suck on is Shimmers, and I'm disappointed when I bit on it while thinking that it's not sweet.

I should give rock candy a try, or a try again, I might have had this as a kid, does lolipop ring counts? I love how it's brightly colourful and captures light.