I paid $3000 for Szechuan sauce off eBay and even though McDonalds are bringing it back in greater quantities...

I paid $3000 for Szechuan sauce off eBay and even though McDonalds are bringing it back in greater quantities, it was worth every penny.
The subtle flavors that most palates would not be able to comprehend perfectly balanced against the quality chicken breast McNugget.
What a great company.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvVca5RnFsY
youtube.com/watch?v=-g7RZp_j9Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is wrong with peple

You're about as funny as finding out you've got arse cancer.

Why do you post this? You think its funny?
Its not. Grow up and get a life.

Rick and Morty needs to die

Nah just it's shitty fans. The show itself is alright

It really isn't

It really is. Probably one of the top 5 cartoons of the past few years.

Being the top of a pile of garbage is hardly a merit.

There have been some fairly outstanding cartoons of the past few years: Bojack Horseman, earlier seasons of Archer, Bob's Burgers, South Park, they all hold weight.

why the fuck didnt people just get 20 nuggets to go and buy szechuan sauce from the grocery like I did? Is mcdonalds bbq sauce or honey mustard or ranch or ketchup any better than grocery store? I didnt think so

sure you did

Shit attracts flies

Because Rick didn't want generic szechuan sauce. He wanted that mulan mcnugget sauce from mcdonald's. It's about the meme, not the quality of the sauce.

>I paid $3000 for meme sauce
You could've spent that on something BETTER. I hope you're kidding.

All you listed is pretentious american hipster shit with bad animation. Since when is it acceptable for grown adult to watch cartoons like little kids?

I almost wonder what sad, shitty path led you to baiting people on a Mongolian grilling forum.

Did the cat live

Probably since fritz the cat or some other earlier adult animated movie/series

>youtube.com/watch?v=nvVca5RnFsY
No

>All you listed is pretentious american hipster shit with bad animation.
Just like Rick and Morty.

>pretentious american hipster shit with bad animation
buzzwords, what a half ass criticism. I agree the animation is meh, but all of those shows have good writing and voice acting

>another rigor mortis sauce meme.
can this shit just die already

What was wrong with me not thinking ahead and buying it so I could ebay that shit?

I think it's on the way out, you notice he had to create a pretty extreme (made up) scenario. When it first started you could just post an image of the sauce and get 300 replies

>South Park
I can't watch South Park anymore. Entire seasons of politics gets so old and boring. It would've been fine if they did a few political episodes but when season after season is entirely political it's just bad. It's like instead of coming up with interesting ideas for episodes they just read the news and then do an episode about whatever is in the news or is going to be.

>paying $3000 for high fructose corn syrup

It's literally a vastly inferior Futurama.

they are also liberal hacks now who backed the wrong horse and are refusing to back down

>he believed anyone in Veeky Forums could afford that
We were all new once

S1 was good, S2 was kinda fine, S3 was fucking garbage.
It's literally the family guy of sci-fi cartoons. LMAO CHECK OUT MY OLD REFERENCE THAT IS THE ENTIRE BASIS OF THE PLOT! WHOOOOOA!

>he thinks not watching anything animated will finally turn him into a man
Not today Pinocchio

>another one of these threads
Atheists should be purged.

Not even close. Also futurama is just alright as well

I liked s1 and sorta s2. The problem with s3 is it stopped being what the writers wanted to write, and more what the writers thought the fans wanted to see.

>libertarians are dumb and we need both conservatives and liberals to keep each other in check

Yeah, they really should have stayed out of politics. Its not there strong point.

t. Ahmed

the szechuan virgin vs the nugget chad

Haha I'm pickle rick guys look I'm pickle rick!!!!

Haha I'm a pickle morty look I'm a pickle!!!!

Really funny show lol

>libertarians are dumb and we need both conservatives and liberals to keep each other in check

How did they go from "both sides are dumb and the libertarian position is the only logical one" to that?

Pretty good idea desu

>his dad hands him the money

I ate the Mulan sauce in 1998.

I'm telling you faggots. It's 2 parts sweet and sour with 1 part BBQ sauce

hasnt been good since season 1

>2 right hands
What did he mean by this?

right hands
>right
what did he mean by this?

Took me 15 minutes to make a better sauce from nandos piri piri hot sauce, a bit of franks, industrial vinegar, chipotle powder, onion powder, onion powder.

it's like you idiots have no understanding of food.

garlic powder, rather. and of course mayo.

Is there even one asshole from the Rick and Morty basement group that knows what Szechuan cooking is like?

Not even someone who knows Chen Kenichi?

Do you guys ever feel like it was a mistake that you exist? An expensive error the world is paying for?

kenichi a shit
sakai the best

Its just a fucking not so subtle McDonalds ad campaign. Just stop fucking bringing it up.

>he wrote on Veeky Forums.com

sakai was a master of french cuisine

chen was a master of szechaun cuisine.

and chen was a fat piece of shit and sakai won the king of iron chefs title

ok, so you're just a stupid asshole that knows nothing about food. Why announce that? You just say "I'm the dumbest cunt on the planet" in front of everyone. WHY?

You're right

I know stupid cunts exist everywhere, but why would you fight a losing battle like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-g7RZp_j9Gw

>south park
>archer.
>bojack horse
>Rick and morty
>good writing
Topkek

I forgot that all Rick and Morty fans are dogshit humans. Sorry to take up your time.

You people are the people we try to keep away from other humans.

>
>>he thinks not watching anything animated will finally turn him into a man
>Not today Pinocchio

This.

>Not the horsefuckers.

who would dive into your delusion to figure your shit out?

Doesn't hold a candle to Bojack.

I'M PICKLE RHESUS

Prove it.

You keep on believing that, OP.
Seriously though, If I had the power to bring a discontinued item from McDicks just from mentioning it, I probably would have gone for something that couldn't be bought at basically any grocery store.

fucking autists

Futurama beat it at it's own game almost 20 years earlier.

it's like that southpark episode lul

Compelling argument

Smeb 4 Jeb 2020

I've been making a fortune from selling fake packets on ebay. I add my own cum to some regular sweetchili + siracha mixed. I got bitcoin money now bois

Midichlorians duke!

South Park has gotten too up its own ass but early Archer and Bob's Burgers are legit

What game is that? They're two totally different shows apart from both having scientists in them

it get smore and more shitter with every single season

Hoe does it feel that you bought bbq and sweet and sour mixed together its not the real shit

not that guy, but most of the people who worked on future had some form of masters in science I believe. I know they atleast had a degree in it and most of the episodes are based around or have jokes that involve science, they just didnt play it up in the "oh man im so fucking smart" way rick and morty and its fans started doing.

KYS
Y Y
SYK

>*Burp*Morty*Burp*Anus*Burp*Reddit*Burp*Atheism*Burp*Nihlism*Burp*[reference that only millenials will like]
nah m8, its the indian street of tv

Futurama is vastly superior. I still watch Rick and Morty and was disappointed with season three. Season 4 could get interesting if they finally explore the Manchurian Morty plotline they've been avoiding.

oh for sure, futurama will always probably be the best when it comes to this style. I dropped off from season 3 after the ricklantis mixup the one where it shows the citadel of ricks and all that shit.

When the FUCK will futurama air again?

It finished, plus the later seasons are just real ehhhhhh compared to the early ones.Still good just eh comparatively.

So...they aren't similar at all.

They are both sci fi comedy cartoons.

But the creators are Libertarian