I'm sorry, but it's just not that good

I'm sorry, but it's just not that good.

Bolognese is for plebs, meatballs and marinara with grated parmesan is where it's at.

Mostaccioli is superior.

smart user is smart

You're right, in fact it's not good at all, it's gutter trash.

Alfredo is better than that shit

alfredo is a shit teir sauce for poorfags who can only afford cream butter and flour

gtfo of here user

Wait, do you think that is all that is in alfredo?

that is literally all that is in a classic alredo sauce, besides things like salt and pepper.

what do YOU think is in an alfredo sauce?

Tomatoes are shit poor food

I don't care, literally any use for pasta is better than that disgusting red bullshit, tuna mac is better, brown gravy is better, fucking soy sauce is better

Tomato sauce pasta is disgusting and shit

mama mia!

This is how you know you're on an American board that services the poor South of the US.

>only the south don't like our shitty stewed acid balls

Whatever helps you sleep at night Tony

You're essentially human poverty built into a person.

AH YES LETS MAKE SOME CHIKIN N DUMPLINS
>throw flour and water together in a bowl
>lop it by spoonfuls into a pot of chicken legs that were 99cents for a 5lb bag and water

YUMMY HUBBY AND KIDS LOVED IT

Fishdrippinsngrits with okra.

Stop living in your own filth and get a cuisine you shaved apes.

How dense are you? You do realize fucking spaghetti is one of the most common poor foods there is right? Redneck families love to eat spaghetti because pasta is dirt cheap and all you need to do is buy jarred sauce for a doller fifty and feed an entire family of fat fucks who can only eat sweet food like tomato sauce

Fuck off you diabetic tomato obsessed Italian, not my fault your entire heritage is defined by one shitty fruit

This fucking moronic wop is literally acting like spaghetti with marinara sauce is an expensive meal....it's fucking poor shit, and not only that it's pleb shit for children, you can't order it at any real restaurant without being laughed at

Sorry no one considers your Kraft Singles Grilled Cheese the pinnacle of fine dining

Tomato sauce sucks
Get a real cuisine, literally anything is better than that shit

Sweet food is for idiots like you, fat fucking greaseball

I know you're a fucking idiot that wouldn't have a clue who francois escoffier was, but all of the old foods ended up being so refined that they became haute cuisine. I know you're some idiot pissant but I like other people to read good information.

Lobster was a poverty food. Fish eggs was a poverty food. Everything made in the 18th century is not essentially haute cuisine.

So keep sounding like a ridiculous 15 year old asshole.

not = now, obviously.

How is tomato sauce sweet? Do you put sugar in yours like some kind of retard?

Yeah I hate pasta. Pizza sucks too.

You're chatting with a 15 year at best. Leave him to his video games. He can't cook, doesn't cook, and relies on others to live.

This is how I make bolognese.

If you sweat the onions long enough and cook the tomatoes long enough it can be pretty damn sweet

Where'd you go, fuck up. I need more input from your form of idiot. COME BACK!

Cmon, dirt person, we're here to chat tonight.

Spaghetti with tomato sauce is American, not Italian.

it's still pretty good.

Yeah but it's not overtly sweet. With tomato sauce you want to have a little bit of every flavor; savory, tangy, spicy, sweet. Maybe even a hint of bitterness from some strong red wine. If you don't challenge your palette with what you eat, you will become bored with food and just eat to sustain your life until you are 30 and die from a heart attack due to all those microwave meals.

Italian food is good. All cuisines can be good. Nothing needs to be shit on.

You forgot the cheese which you add to the pasta and emulsify into it.

French cuisine deserves to be shat on, over half of it is dishes stolen from other cultures and the other half is dogshit like andouillette and pate

Alfredo is 20 percent cooler

It's pretty rare for an entire cuisine to be isolationist.

Italy, for all the pride its children take in their grandmother's cooking as "Authentically Italian", can't even claim most of their ingredients as anything more than naturalized.

Even so, dishes are literally taken from other places and are claimed to be FRENCH OC DONUT STEELL FRANCE CAME UP WITH IT, ITS TRUE BECAUSE THEY SAY SO

Nah

If spaghetti makes you this mad please don't go to an Italian restaurant

t.pierre
How are you enjoying waking up to the smell of hobo piss and the sound of Parisian traffic every morning?

Don't mess with me, I can dual wield.

Frogs are all massive homos

pic related

this
its nothing special and spaghetti is not meant to go with bolognese anyway but it is still good

Blacked: Parisian edition

You know, thinking this over I suppose a national cuisine takes centuries to develop. The United States is only 241 years old and is physically larger than the entirety of Europe. The closest thing to a unified national cuisine the US has would probably be molecular gastronomy? I dunno, it's like we brought so many cultures in there was never a need to invent a new dish when no one person could possibly craft every dish in the "American" lexicon. Meanwhile most of what is "American" is twists on other dishes, for instance I don't know how we knew to put cream in carbonara but it sucks dick without it.

America is a collection of immigrants, therefor it's cuisine is the same

Tacos, Pizza, Burgers, Sausages, BBQ, Soul food

That is American food

How did tomatoes hurt you?

I'd say, judging by the fact that they put soy sauce and gravy on pasta, that it's a melanin enriched American.

CAJUN CREOLE FAGGOLA. STOP FORGETTING AMERICAS BEST CUISINE