Veeky Forums's Top 100 books voting thread #2

Vote here:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSer1V_-u_LhqXLa4-xPeCrycYIqy8ss75X3RcaFPZMkODRnCg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Results:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_aanz5Q8Czs0aNA2G_ZtnIwYolN7uk3m_h5N1RLhso/edit#gid=1193738395

So far 125 responses have been recorded. Last year's total was 496.

>NO RESPONSES HAVE BEEN EDITED OR DELETED.
NO RESPONSES HAVE BEEN EDITED OR DELETED.
>NO RESPONSES HAVE BEEN EDITED OR DELETED.
NO RESPONSES HAVE BEEN EDITED OR DELETED.

bullshit

my vote isn't on there

you literally took down your own thread so you can modify vote results and then put up this shit

this thread is gonna mysteriously disappear soon so you can sanitize the data and "remove redditor votes" too isn't it

Screenshot your voting submission.

you know full well you can't

this "poll" is fake and gay

Click "Edit your response" moron.

this thread is reddit garbage

WTF some idiot put toll the hounds 5th, thats like one of the worst in the series.

It's just more of those who ran the fake poll shitting on you. If you're mad go sage-spam their thread to post limit instead of feeding them replies

OP samefagging hard

really shows how much Veeky Forums has died in these last few months, so few votes.

We do not need another one of these yet.

I don't think there are considerably less than the old polls got on their first day, and the last one wasn't so long ago so nobody who's still here cares
The fake poll from earlier this month also gathered something like 300 votes in less than a few days total

Previous voting was in October. This is a little early

>Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form

Is this 'poll' supposed to be some kind of a joke?

Wasn't the poll just done in-thread last year?

>"No memes"
>we have to agree to trust the subjetivity of a moron om what is a meme

brfags, lets unit and for once put a brazilian author in this lis

>No memes.
>For example, "My Diary Desu - Me" is a meme. Just like the lyrics that someone posted and some made up shit.

please stop doing these

just wait til october when the real pollinganon comes back and we can have a non-idiot run it

This. Fuck that "percy" imposter...the real pol user doesn't use psyops like samefagging and making fake polls

>frogposter

>logging in to vote

This

>this thread is reddit garbage

I don't blame people for leaving. This board has been under constant attack by people who don't even read or like literature.

>implying Veeky Forums has ever talked about literature

We can beging now.

It doesn't show your identity, it just prevents spammers.

Bumping.

The list is looking pretty good so far.

> sign in to Google

into the trash it goes

the last time you discord fags did this my votes werent displayed at all...fake polls! sad!

>not just waiting for the actual polling user to do it.

>revisionist faggot is still trying to make his fake poll a thing
go away

Needs more votes

Ah, screw yourself in your asshole with those goggle.docs op

That is how every list has been made you idiot. If you're that scared about using Google docs make a throwaway gmail. It takes like 2 minutes.

we literally just made a chart you fucking autist

Its a fake chart.

Yes, one where you can vote unlimited times and meme to the sun.

Why bring that up when those votes didn't even count?

>50% is Nip-core.

Yeah right.

None of the votes were counted by those who were faking that poll and yet you're upset about them not having put limits on it?

Mine is there, which is more than can be said of the fake one you keep reposting

Bump.

Boump

stop bumping these, let them die

real poll in october

we dont need reddit frog to run it and delete answers he doesnt understand

Why did you bump it then? ;)

>discord psyops
nice try sheep, fuck off percy

yeah

My vote is there, yours was probably meme bullshit like this post. Get out

>someone made an unnecessary poll
>it fucking sucked
>so let's make an another unnecessary poll!
Just let this shit die

I'm not reporting the fake one since they posted ebooks so I guess the least I can do is not trash this one for being a pleb, as long as he doesn't put his pleb into practice

Bump

stop samefagging OP

why was my vote for Katerina Gogou deleted?
I'm sure no one else is going to vote for her but why did you remove that one?

Because I looked it up and it came up with nothing. It said it was an unfinished biography.

I'll uncross it anyways.

oh sorry about that
it's her collected poems (plus two unfinished collections), but I've read it in Greek and didn't know about the translations

OP is a retarded redditor who wants attention by deleting "troll" votes

half the votes got deleted between the first thread and this one, it's pathetic.

Literally none have been deleted you faggot. Fuck off.

yea, then why did the vote count mysteriously jumped down from over 150 down to 125?

why is my vote not on there? alone with a bunch of other votes that were previously there? cause it had books you dislike/never heard of cause you're a redditor frogposter?

why did the first thread "mysteriously" get deleted? probably cause you wanted some time to sort through the vote and delete stuff without anyone seeing lmao.

just go back to discord and do your secret chatroom circlejerk shit there. stop shitting up Veeky Forums. half of this thread is just you samefagging

I've been lurking for half a year and over trhr past few months it seems to have gone down hill. I don't know if it's because of an invasion from plebbit, but there's not even much talk about the books anymore.

It's the displacement of the indigenous people by the plebbit invaders due to unrestricted immigration

/pol/ is worse because they turned this board into "shower thought politics and philosophy general"

just ban all philposters and maybe this board can return to being a literature board since /pol/ would get bored. then we can talk about philosophical texts again without a harris/peterson thread every fucking day

people like OP are the reason why Veeky Forums is shit

"if i havent heard of [hugely canonical work] it must be troll an memes! deleted!"

the larger point is polls and charts are fucking retarded, pure /mu/, discord, r/books faggotry, and OP needs to neck himself for spreading this cancer.

go pick up a read faggots instead of jerking it over chartmaking.

It never did you discord faggot. Screenshot your vote and i'll show you it.

When I """"deleted"""" responses. First day of voting.

After I corrected your shitty vote.

The day later.

Speaking as a passerby, OP, you're obviously not cut out for this.

And today. The only edit being to someone who voted 'V. - Tom Pynchon', which I changed to 'V. Thomas Pynchon' so it would show it the voting tally.

BITCH

I voted for:
>Lord of the Rings
>1984
>Crime and Punishment
>Dune
>Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Why is my vote not on there?

PSA: You can remove edits from the revision history on Google Docs so these screenshots mean nothing.

Not saying whether OP did or did not remove votes, but screenshots are not proof either way.

>69 posts
>32 posters

amazing faggotry ITT.

thank god its not there

No you didn't.

Screenshot.

i hope everyone who has posted itt or voted in the poll dies in a plane crash

(except me ofc)

blatantly obviously false flagging by OP
protip: samefagging is really obvious to people whove been on Veeky Forums longer than a couple of months.

>OP runs a poll
>autistic anons ruin it

Never change Veeky Forums.

Voted, hope the poll goes well.

OP samefagging. Op you stupid fuck, you've got your name on your posts.

LMAO OP

if you're gonna samefag try taking off your name LOL

OP IS A FAGGOT

hahahaha he deleted his post

That's not me. I should have used a trip code.

>this damage control

Why are all the "Golden Fleece" things struckthrough?

Testing with tripcode

Because its a book that doesn't exist, or is not yet released by some bald idiot on Twitter.

give it up user, your faggotry has been on full display this entire thread.

just let this thread die and forget this ever happened. fortunately for you, Veeky Forums is anonymous

>I CAN'T DELETE MY POSTS
I CAN'T DELETE MY POSTS
>I CAN'T DELETE MY POSTS
I CAN'T DELETE MY POSTS

Go to the tally tab on Excel sheet and see my trip code. A mod probably deleted it.

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Holy kek

Voted
>Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert
>One hundred years of solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
>The Leopard - Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa >Cancer Ward - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn >Women in love - DH Lawrence

Look at me I have no American authors in my top 5, am special snowflake

Whoever keeps voting Moby Dick and Dubliners or Portrait of the Artist can you try and make it a little less obvious? Moby Dick doesn't have a fucking hyphen in it you moron. I'll still count them, but half of the Moby Dick votes didn't count in the tally because of the hyphen.

>Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert
My nigger

>Moby Dick doesn't have a fucking hyphen in it you moron.
Sure

No you're my nigger, friend
Are you the one who voted right after me or the guy who put Salammbô as his numero uno?

Made me think

Voted just right after you.
I have to say, I only read 100 Years out of all your favourites, but I really enjoyed it aswell.

Well I barely even know your other favourites user : ' (
One hundred years of solitude is so beautiful it makes me cry sometimes

You should try Hamsun. I think you would enjoy the prose style, his lyrical descriptions of nature and the melancholic proto-modernist characterization.

In any case, good to see Flaubert mentioned in someone's top 5. Happy reading, user

It sounds great user, I'll put it in my to-read shelf on goodreads