Practice
Practice
Practice
Don't smoke weed.

al/ck/

take a public speaking class. get prescribed a beta blocker

grubhub

Or inverse:
Smoke tons and find normal daily interactions are much easier in comparison.

DUDE BRAIN DAMAGE LMAO, like where are my keys bro

DOPPIO?

By knowing what I want beforehand.

Usually I just check out the menu beforehand and decide on what I want. If it's a line, I will stay in the back of the line until I can figure out what I want to get.

But how do figure out the ordering ritual before hand?

Usually chain restaurants will have menus on their websites. Or you can do online ordering and just pick it up.

Just ask for what you want. If you don't have any special requests then that's the end of it. Are you pretending to be retarded for some epic screenshots or what?

Whenever I'm at a fast food place, I think to myself that the pleople working there are failures since they couldn't get a better job

>Usually chain restaurants will have menus on their websites.
That doesn't explain the process though.
>just ask for what you want
And then they ask some question in response and you don't know what to say.
>go to subway
>ask for something from menu
>asks me what kind of bread of I want
>didn't know I had to choose

There's a list of bread. You just pick one. Alternatively, just say "any bread" and they'll pick for you since it doesn't sound like you care.

That was just an example.
You can't just ask for what you want they all have procedures.

>go to burger king
>cute girl working the register
>just want a shake
>get to the front of the line
>"What can I get for you hun?"
>freeze up
>forget what i want
>recite the big smoke order
>shes laughing at me
>everybody starts laughing at me
>i run out the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

I admit that I don't have any form of anxiety like this, but is it really that hard? Like the other guy said, if you really can't decide, you have them pick for you. I've done that some times when I've been to subway and had to buy for other people.

Unless you're also a picky eater, the only real decision you need to make at a subway is the meat. I can't think of any other place that has "procedures" like subway. Everywhere else, you just go up to the counter and say "I want a Mc Whatever & Co." and that's the end of it. If they try to make you pay for extra cheese or anything like that, just say no.

It took me a year to order from subway.
Right now I'm psyching up to order pasta/stir-fry.

Are you the same Subway anxiety guy that posted on Veeky Forums years past?

Probably not.

Well, good luck with that. I can only echo what everyone else has already said in this thread:

-Decide what you want before you're at the counter.
-If you have to make any extra decisions, have them decide for you.
-If they ask about extras, say no.

Whenever I see you faggots I always go out of my way to make it worse.

When you mumble I'll go "What? You want want? Please speak up."

Then your face goes red and just when you think it's over,I Fuck up a part of your order on purpose and then I call out the wrong order and your face beams up but then I stare dead in the eyes because I know you're too beta to say anything. Then you stumble away with your face burning red while I hold back the laughter.

It's fucking invigorating. I get such a sense of complete dominance over you betas. It makes my job actually enjoyable.

>tfw use beta blockers for heart reasons.
>tfw never had anxiety when talking to people.
>tfw now I am a fucking chatterbox to anyone I encounter.

thats not very class conscious of you user

order online

I have a decently paying paying job so I can afford to make fun of the waste of society.

>the waste of society.
says the fucking weeab.

>says the fucking weeb
The fucking weeb WITH MONEY

Don't order and learn how to cook. Alternatively, know what you want beforehand.

Hishiro a cute! Cute!

>Hishiro a cute! Cute!
Everyone I've talked to says she's worst girl but someone this smug can't be worst girl.

Easy to have money when you have no one or anything to spend it on

I know, and it feels good.

Unintentional smugness. Also her story reminds me of my girlfriend's, just to an extreme extent. It creates girls worth protecting and watching them open up like a flower's button is heart-meltingly cute.
>implying weebstuff isn't a money sink

>tfw lose my keys all the time
>start smoking weed
>roomates think i lose my keys more
I was just stupid to begin with.

>normal daily interactions are much easier in comparison.

It's almost like getting wasted lowers your situational awareness and allows you to run on instinct alone with none of those petty hangups, like manners or restraint. IT'S A GIFT FROM THE HEAVENS OH MY.

Yuuko, be calm.

youtube.com/watch?v=DcQFBdLNvZU

>it makes my job actually enjoyable
We don't believe this for a second.

You could also just plan.

This is a really gay thing to fantasize about.

Write a flow chart in advance including all the possible options that may occur. Read it like a script, and make sure you follow the algorithm correctly.

I do this but mostly just for laughs. It doesn't make me cream my pants

BTFO to reddit

If you're anxiety is so bad that you're literally unable to order a subway sandwich, go to a fucking doctor.
I have anxiety about ordering stuff sometimes but it's not so bad that I literally can't do it, although my wife orders for both of us if it's just a fast food place.