How does my cheesy pasta look u co/cks/

How does my cheesy pasta look u co/cks/

Made with truffle cheddar, goat cheddar, sharp white cheddar and topped with marble jack and bread crumbs.

Cooked it too long so it's a little dry.

honestly looks great, nice job man :)

let us know how it is

its good, very rich. like i said a little dry, should have used more milk and/or not cooked the sauce down so much before baking.

thought it would be nice to get some actual cooking on this board instead of more fast food posts

Why is your bowl all wet?

i just gave it a quick wash. it was the bowl i had all my grated cheese in. lil water never hurt anyone, and i was alone, so not trying to impress anyone.

Would eat

i was honestly expecting ot get flamed. this makes me smile guys.

thank you. if you were here i would serve you up big fat bowls.

I respect that

Id smash it

Vegetarian reporting in. I have no self control and would murder it. Probably eat the whole pot.

>Vegetarian reporting in.

What's the problem, murderer? Can't stop your unsustainable practices of animal torture and meat consumption?

Looks pretty good. Did you make a bechamel sauce and melt the cheese in?

>How does my cheesy pasta look
Separated. The proteins and fats have split.
This results in a grainy texture with greasy fats.
It's unpalatable for a lot of people.

These guys eat EZ-Mac.

checked

sext get confirmes Veeky Forums needs to get better at making smooth sauces.

Culinary 101 is no joke, kids

eat my asshole you trash goblin

Based pasta user

Those are some shit Fazoli's desu

No.

is there any way to avoid this when reheating stovetop macaroni and cheese?

I looks like a broken mornay. Did you end up cooking the cheese instead of melting it? Cheese should be the very last thing you add, and it should be off direct heat. Especially since you are using a fuckton of rich cheeses. (Which imo is a mistake) You just want to pick 1 or two nice cheeses and melt them very gently. When I was learning how to make mac & cheese with aged cheddar, it split a lot. That's just how cheddar is.

If you're using a microwave, use a lower power setting and do it in bursts of 30-60 seconds, stirring afterwards until it's just heated. Overcooking it will cause it to split.

The pasta absorbs more liquid as it sits, so you might want to also add just a tiny bit of milk or water to make up for the sauce being drier too.

Le base meme!!! Kill yourself dindu loving piece of shit fuck you. OP I would eat that Mac and cheese dont listen to niggerlovers