Why do step dads always love grilling steak or hamburgers. there never done properly either

Why do step dads always love grilling steak or hamburgers. there never done properly either
>either well done of burnt to a crisp

>Why do step dads

How the fuck would know? My own father raised me.

they want to seem hip and impress you by cooking in a "cool" and "fun" way user even though they have no fucking idea what they're doing.

Not how greentexting works, fuck off back to Facebook

Because they're trying to hard to prove that they're just as good as a real Dad, even though they never will have the same love and respect.

>well done

some people don't want brain worms

>Why do step dads
dunno, not a nigger

Same reason they always have to "carve the turkey"
It's an outdated bit of bullshit from the 50s and 60s before we remembered how to make actual food

>well done
Okay and...?

They actually finish their meat inside your moms oven.

Sad attempt to do dad things I guess. I assume your dumb roastie mom falls for it which is all he cares about. Well unless he's wanting to molest you which a high percentage of step dads do, what with having no biological connection to the kids and because fucking the mom's vag is like throwing a hot dog into an empty jar of mayonnaise

Underrated.

As someone who has finished meat inside a mom with kids, I love her kids. She doesn't like food -people like that exist. They love it when I come over and cook. Usually grilled beef related because mom doesn't eat beef on the regular. It's so much fun to give them tasks to help me, and the older one likes to watch me cook. She's gleaning. It really makes me feel like I'm contributing to society, for a change.
I really enjoy teaching then some basic skills and explaining the science (to the best of my abilities) behind what we are doing. It's so ... fulfilling? I dunno, it's just really nice to have an audience that is mystified by my actions. An audience that really WANTS to understand.

t. chef in 40's

I wish you were my step-dad user
>please teach me how to cook a steak

My stepdad was a better dad than my real dad has ever been, I miss my stepdad.

Your place or mine?
It's not as hard as they'd have you believe.
You can do it by yourself. I have confidence in you.

Thanks god I had my father back on the day

>Inb4 20 people calling you cuck

Because they're cucks who don't mind raising another man's children.

Too bad you're getting a divorce thankfully

>brain worms
Kek. Nice bait.

I work with a guy who likes that too. The mom in question doesn't let him touch her, but he keeps going there anyway. He's just so crazy about the attention her kids give him, because nobody else really cares about anything he says or does. Which has it's reasons though, because he's a sperg and only cares about trains and small electronic devices. It would be sad if he wasn't an annoying asshole.