The only reason racism ecists is because of culture

>The only reason racism ecists is because of culture
>Only reason people think the earth is flat is culture (and people being god damn idiots)
>Sexism is mostly caused by culture

Cutlre is the root of all of our problems, that is what we need to destroy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16l31R2-7fE&t=0s&list=PLk_IkDZn9wlyhlIdFAOAwvzbH24kkBUmI&index=13
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Racism exists because we're still animals who kill each other for being different because it still helps the chances of our own group.

Racism is also caused by our past cutlture (Slavery, segeragtion, etc) being brought into the present day, causing these outdated beliefs to show

No, you missed the point: they're not outdated, because we're still animals. Now fuck off.

Culture is a cult

small is beautiful

Why destroy something when you could just improve it even if it was the sole cause of these perceived problems you've made no attempt to define or explain what you mean by any of them?

>only reason advanced scientific research exists is culture
>main reason why music exists is culture
>etc.
You're a retard OP. You can do away with certain aspects of culture, but as long as there's a collective, there will always be a culture of some kind. Cry more too, faggot

>Cutlre is the root of all of our problems, that is what we need to destroy

I would maybe look at the benefit side of the cost/benefit of culture before doing anything too drastic.

>muh appeal to animals

Animals eat their own shit and are fucking stupid creatures

Animals are just stupid because of their culture

There will always be a hatred for outsiders built into our biology but our culture defines who the outsiders are. Biologically, we can justify literally anything as an outsider.

"""problems"""

youtube.com/watch?v=16l31R2-7fE&t=0s&list=PLk_IkDZn9wlyhlIdFAOAwvzbH24kkBUmI&index=13

Why do we see relatively the same stars throughout the year, when we are rotating around the sun? Shouldn't the constellations be totally different every 6 months..

good post, culture and civilization are pretty much synonymous. Ironic how op is saying this is Veeky Forums. what a moron

unobjectivity is what needs to be destroyed
The objective is objectivity, attitudes and dispositions mean nothing

that will never happen unless we genetically modify brains to eliminate cognitive subjectivity

>cognitive subjectivity
more like:
>cognitive dissonance

i dont know much psych but cant you have consistent subjective thought (not 100% of the time ofc). My point was, humans are inherently subjective at any given time. Also it can be argued that you in your 20s is a completely different person than you in your 50s.

I hope I never grow up

Relative to the rest of the universe the Earth moves around to the extent of 300 mio km a year orbiting the sun, which is 0.0003 light years. The closest star to the Sun is around 4 light years away. Imagine photographing an object 4 meters away and then moving 0.3 millimeters to the side. That's the difference the Earth's position in orbit around the Sun makes, and that's only in relation to our closest star. There are stars billions of light years away.

You do however see different constellations based on the Earth's axial tilt. Some are characteristic summer constellations and some are characteristic winter constellations.

maybe your wish can come true in the future with developments in biology and technology :) best of luck

Culture is caused by our biology, we evolved to develope culture

>Relative to the rest of the universe
Wew lad

>outdated beliefs
>biology

>bad biology

For example, niggers are more violent.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

le correlation = causation meme

>If biology says humans have different developmental traits, then you need to throw it away or else you're evil
>Science may not have any bias to race, but that science is wrong because it hurts people's feelings

I don't get it. They tested African American males and found a correlation of that allele to violence. No mention if the allele is more common in African Americans compared to European Americans.

Do better.

le strawman

Veeky Forums is pure culture you ass swine.

The fact that niggers are on average borderline retarded does not justify racism. Dogs are also less intelligent than humans and we don't hate dogs for that.

Well yeah, obviously everything in the universe is in movement, what I meant was on a broader scale than merely orbits within the solar system.

You meant relative to the galactic center

I understand the great distances involved, but we are technically facing the opposite direction every 6 months right? It wouldn't be like moving to the side, it would be like rotating 180 degrees in the same spot. There's a small amount of difference in winter/summer constellations but nothing to suggest we are on opposite sides of the sun..

all human faults are caused by humans
we should just kill them all

>There's a small amount of difference in winter/summer constellations

Just stop posting and go outside at night.

Or do you live fairly far north or south, in which case think about how that might impact which constellations you see year round.