Just finished my eighth McDonald's cheeseburger this week

>just finished my eighth McDonald's cheeseburger this week

Am I going to have a pr

Have a what?

A pr, you fucking retard.

I ate 14 McChickens in one week thanks to the 2 for 2.50 deal. Get on my level

I can't eat mcdonalds any more, it's the one fast food place that consistently gives me horrifyingly painful shits.

a prolapsed rectum? yeh u r

I once ate 8 McDoubles and 5 McChickens in one sitting, little man.

Condescension aside, I was in pain for 2+ days.

It's not so much the amount, but the repetition and sameyness of that sounds like it sucks. Need some fries, nuggets, and apple pies in there.

Why is that shit so cheap in america? Here in germany a single mcchicken or big mac is like 4.50€

They call Mcchickens chicken juniors elsewhere

Probably because of more strict health regulations and higher taxes.

Oh boo hoo you fucking whiny fuck. That amounts to a tiny bit over 1 cheeseburger a day which in terms of calories is perfectly reasonable. I am fucking 5'7 and I weigh 422lbs. You got that? 422 fucking pounds. I have eaten literally 10x the amount you're fucking whining about in a week and that doesn't include food from other restaurants. Fuck you and your stupid thread. God I fucking hate life. I hate people. I hate myself. LIFE IS NOT FUCKING FAIR

Eat less lol fatty

>eat 6 pizza pops
>still hungry
>eat 4 more

chill out its not a competition on who has the worse life. go whine somewhere else unless you want tough love or something

To give that fat nig tough love you'd need 12" dong just to penetrate the fat folds.

eat less

Fuck the lot of you. Easy for you to just insult me and tell me to do something but none of you have gone through the stuff that I have nor are you going through the shit I am now.

Tell us user

I bet you're going through a lot of shit if you're the weight you claim you are.
Like 3-4 shitter visits a day?

but people have gone what youre going through and have gone back to a healthy weight. you can too if you really want it not saying it easy its not but its all up to you and if you want too just know some faggot on Veeky Forums rooting for you. didnt even insult you just saying this not the place for expressing shit unless all you wanna do is splergout is all

How do people have the money to get fat as fuck? I hate spending money on fast food

The only thing you've gone through is the entire buffet table you fat sack of shit

Drug abusers always find money to support their habits, so do fat cunts.

Where do I start

>Childhood sexual abuse trauma
>Terrible family
>Girlfriend cheated on me 6 years ago
>Bald
>Always had a small dick (4.5 inches max)
>gyno
>Horrible acne
>Failed college due to depression
>No friends anymore
>All I have is my goldfish and hamster who are my best friends because they don't judge me

I inherited 150k when my grandpa died and my dad sends me $2000/month

Fuck off, I hate buffets. People just stare at me when if I go to one so obviously I just do drive thru or delivery mostly, fucking faggot

stop eating

Id be your friend regardless.
You sound like a bro, especially for being so cool to your pets.

Holy fuck

Go back to /pol/ retard, the people who are/were the worst to me growing up are fucking idiots like you and you stupid neanderthal Trump supporters. I might be fucking obese and I might die soon but I don't give a fuck because it makes me happy that your race is in decline in America

Thanks

>Terrible family
>my dad sends me $2000/month

I'm a Celtic/German Australian, don't even browse /pol/ nor have I ever been on it, cry more faggot, your problem literally is your food intake, stop fucking eating so much and start exercising or you'll die before this thread does

excuses
just eat less

Oh yeah, forgot the pic, also

S T O P E A T I N G

>150k inheritance
>2k a month
boohoohoo

>Always had a small dick (4.5 inches max)
>gyno
>Horrible acne
lose weight and become a girl

The faggot does it out of guilt because his brother (my uncle) molested me feom 9-12. He's a doctor and probably has like 3million. I hope he dies so I can inherit most of it.

You loved it faggot

No I didn't you sick fuck

You're probably going to die before your father does and even if you don't you will never get that $3 million after he dies, he will distribute it amongst the family because he knows that you will just spend it on junk food

>have all that fucking money
>a bloo bloo bloo, ill just keep blaming my problems on everything else instead of fixing my life myself

Literally, man up you fat sack of shit. Nobodys going to help you if you cant help yourself. Go on Veeky Forums, read some basic guides, and get started on getting in shape.

user, you have two , and only two choices. You either keep crying about it and keep on getting pity points. Or you can man up and delete everything from history and begin from zero, on the bright side, you are already getting $2000 per month and currently you are a NEET, so you can really invest it in improving yourself by learning a useful skill, buy books, participate in events, exercise, learn to cook (you are in Veeky Forums after all). Some people have turned their lives 180 full degrees and they were in much worse conditions than you.

Most of the problems you list can be fixed with a little effort. Stop whinging about your uncles bad touch and your girlfriend cheating on you a decade ago and start thinking if this is how you want to live for the rest of your life. You could change things but all you want to do is blame your family and Drumpf and white people, you love your victim status.

>being on Veeky Forums
>not knowing how to cook
>not learning how to cook
>not even trying to learn how to cook
Get the fuck out, you do not deserve to be here.

Hey man wanna go get a bite to eat later?

keep this in mind the next time you make fun of us for being fat. it's cheap to get fat in america

We're actually making fun of you for being a pathetic subhuman with the self control of a child.

Yes what you cravin boi?

It's Monday

Your dick's probably average, tubby. Most of the things you listed are caused by terrible diet

>Brags about what a fatass he is
>Fatass
>WAAAAHHHHHH

Fuck you weeb

>Get on my level
Amateur
I ate 4 triple cheeseburgers everyday as an evening snack on the drive home for the length of the promotion. They were two for $3 for a few months. (Then I would pick up dinner on the way home which was usually six to ten pieces of fried chicken, wedges, and biscuits.) Sometimes I would get four triples for lunch, too. If not, my lunch was four burgers and maybe some chicken sandwiches from Checkers with the giant cup of fries.
A favorite meal of mine from BK was four Whoppers with extra everything, two Original Chicken Sandwiches, large fries, large onion rings, tenders, and zesty sauce. I felt great.
I often eat $60 of Chinese food for lunch. You don't have to be a fatty. You can make your life better or wallow in self pity. It's within your power. As a bonus, you have no obligations to family (most people make terrible choices because family). You're probably an idiot, and don't realize how freeing that is as most people can't disregard their family.
I have no problems with constipation. Try eating more fresh fruits and vegetables. Also eat stuff with lots of seeds (berries, tomatoes, whole grain mustard, etc.) as they help a lot. You could be turning your food into gains instead of pains.

>got laid young 'nice'
>minor physical problems that would all be resolved if you were healthy
>average dick (probably wouldn't look so small if you weren't the size of a nissan versa)
>dad literally gives you an above min wage salary each month
>150k on top of that
Wow such a hard life lmao. Fuck fat people

>none of you have gone through the stuff that I have
i wanted to lose weight so i just stopped eating as much and ive lost 15 pounds with minimal effort so far.
youre gay

>bad family when your dad sends you $2k a month, girlfriend cheated 6 years ago, bald, acne, failed college
this is the most common shit. just be better, mother fucker.
going on Veeky Forums is good, but you could also try going on Veeky Forums to get into fashion and gain confidence. if you like fashion youll want to lose weight to wear good clothes more than you want to guzzle hams. try both boards

Easy for you to say. I wish I were gay they are a lot less judgemental

it is easy for me to say.
it is easy.

Haha, dude Gays are just as judgmental as everyone else. and a Gay is getting tired of your whinny ass.

STOP EATING

You fucking asshole FUCK YOU

wow, so instead of admitting your faults and trying to make it right your gonna sit here and give everyone else shit and bitch how you get FREE FUCKING MONEY every month? Fuck your ungrateful fat ass and keel over and croak already

>5'7 422 lbs
WAAAH mommy hold me I'm a saaaad babby. Give me a fucking break you anarectic piece of shit. You worthless little bitch. I am 4 foot 5 and I weigh 746 stone and I'm a grill, and you don't see me on here bragging about how thin I am.

Did you ever think to see a shrink

6'2", 185lbs., and I haven't had Mc Donalds in two, maybe three years... oh and ask me to tell you about me fucking a Twink in the ass on the hood of his car just pulled off the side of the road in the middle of the desert, completely nude and just going at it like a n I m a l s. So, yeah, to each his own I guess.

You just said that to brag you little cunt go back to being a whore who cheats

God I hate women. The most vain and vile disgusting creatures imaginable. That slut cheated on me a month after I opened up to her and told her I was sexually abused as a child. God you are a dumb britbong cunt. Fuck you cheating slut.

coming from a country that cant stop themselves from destroying Europe.

>going through some shit
>so he eats cheeseburgers
lol, do drugs or binge on alcohol like a regular person you fatty

I DID binge on alcohol you heartless faggot. Alcohol has something called EMPTY CALORIES. On top of being obese I am a fucking alcoholic. For the first 2 years of me gaining weight maybe 50% of my caloric intake was from alcohol. And when I am wasted I have even less self control and binge eat massive amounts of food. Go to hell

>Terrible family
>150K inheritance and 2K a month

>Bald
Just shave your head

>Always had a small dick
Sex doesn't matter

>Gyno
Stop fucking eating and actually exercise

>Horrible acne
Pop that shit, shower once a day, change your blankets, sheets and pillowcases, see a dermatologist

>Failed college due to depression
College is a scam but get some meds and seek professional help

>Girlfriend cheated on me
>No friends anymore
Yeah, because you're a little entitled bitch. Look at you,
>Fuck the lot of you.
>none of you have gone through the stuff that I have
You deserve to get your ass beat and your cash stolen. Fuck you, little man, I'm mad.

hopefully youre fucking around with all this, bothers the hell out of me that you call your family shit. taking $2000 a month from your dad and still having the nerve to say you hope he dies so you can get more.
i hope you choke on your gullet and croak in walmart while tossing a box of corndogs in your scooter basket, you whiny piece of assfat

just stop drinking you fucking fat retard.

You seem like a pretty cool guy. Don't go to your local McDonalds tomorrow.

I was just kidding, I was implying that of two things it's probably better to eat than drink and do drugs (although debatable)
used to drink every day too, but I started getting sharp pains in my liver (at 25 years old) and decided to stop.

also, just close this thread before you have a nervous breakdown. if you can't take banter from anonymous people who might even be just as miserable as you, you should go to reddit, and I'm not trying to even say that in a mean way

How much is it gonna fuck my body up to eat mcdonalds hashbrowns and pancakes every other week or so? They're my weakness, Veeky Forums, they're so fucking good...

Here's how you fix your problem. Everything you consume, you have to make from raw ingredients.
>alcohol
Brew your own beer. Distilling is illegal, but if you really wanted your booze you would do it anyway. But you don't *really* want it, you only want it because it comes cheap from discount liquor or the quick-e-mart.
>food
You won't eat burgers and fries once you realize how much effort it is to make burgers and especially fries. Most likely you'll give up, but if you are a man and can live up to your own self-challenge you'll probably settle on a diet of meals like steak and eggs, stir-fry, omelettes, etc. Very high protein, very tasty, filling, and a few simple high-quality ingredients.

I swear, you don't have to work out or do anything else besides individually making everything you eat or drink. You'll be a chad within a year.

Too time consuming

You're either not that guy or you're fucking with us

I'm not that guy but I am overweight (5'8 280lbs). Slowly losing it. Down from 300lbs since August. That being said I am a busy person and don't have time to brew my own stuff which is why I eat out. Also eating out gives me greater control over my calories because I can just look up the calories in the meal I am eating. Cooking at home is unpredictable because I will be tempted to eat more or add a "touch" of butter or oil which is very calories dense. I keep very little food in my house because I don't have much self control. I eat a snack and then eat out everyday. I restrict beer and wine to once a week.

>you can eat as much as you want as long as it's fresh and you won't be fat
That's the most shit I've heard somebody talk all week. It's fucking easy to make a meal of around 1200 calories using fresh, healthy ingredients, and it's pretty easy to eat three of those in a day.

fat manlet

This guy knows it. Your only chance to survive in this pitiless social chaos of a world is to become, with all you have left, a grill. Think about it user - less and less people are judging the trany community. If anything, the biological females and LGBT communities will back you from all the hate that'll tumble heavy on your back. But at least you won't remain the feeble life form God has mistaken to put on earth. You say your Granp bestowed you with the gift of a hundred and fifty kay? Use it on the gym and the surgery (if your face isn't cute once you loose the fat and get accutane). Loose ALL the extra weight, or use it as thicc if it suits your body type. And get yourself hair implants! (Yes, it exist, and you will grow hair). Keep your ween, you deserve that extra kink :-)

Not only will you succeed in the world because of being a beautiful woman, but you will also surround yourself with greater company, a social warmth that society gives to the pretty little dominated, and, what do you know? - a rich chad bf if you're doing the right female steps. (Yes, there are chads out there who will like your peen). Stop condemning your existence with the sole purpose of being a no good natural man. The universe has shown it wasn't meant for you. Deliver yourself from depression with the advantages of being a cute fe-boy.

I'm actually tall for a girl. And I am naturally beautiful, at least I was before I got depressed and fat. Once I get back down to 140lbs I sill look like I once did.

I didn't say fresh. I said you had to cook it yourself.
>1200 calories
What are you, a girl?
>3 squares a day
I am literally willing to bet my own dick that you have never prepared 3 squares a day from scratch.
>they tell me how many calories are in it
Counting calories is pleb-tier dieting. The food you're getting is still shit quality. Eat high quality food that you prepare yourself. You'll lose weight and you'll lose the desire to consume fast food.
>a girl worried about adding a touch of butter or oil but not worried about being unable to cook
If you ever have a kid he/she will never know the taste of a delicious homecooked meal cooked with love. Are you prepared to live with that? And it's not the touch of butter you're adding that's making you fat; it's that you're eating shit-tier food that makes you want even more shit-tier food; you're depressed because the shit-tier food is making you fat and unattractive, and you're not willing to believe you have the self-esteem to break this cycle.

Try it for 2 weeks; if it sucks you can say fuck you, user and never look back. You are what you eat. Grit those teeth and believe in user that believes in you. Who knows, it might actually fucking work.

And cut the goddamn booze out of your diet completely until boys are buying it for you.

this, go shop for food to cook with when youre not hungry.
you can get some pretty nutritious ingredients in bulk and for cheap, and you're even learning to cook along the way.
the butter thing isn't a big deal, so if you want to try what hes suggesting, just worry about the cooking thing first and foremost.
you want to gradually work into a new permanent diet, not "go dieting," so take steps to learn instead of trying to leap to the end.

trust this guy, he used a kamina picture and is cool

same height, same weight, same sex
r u me
its okay if u r just tell me

>this guy knows to trust people who post Kamina
Trust this man.

Ma la steak recipe (try it and you won't eat McDonalds again)
>get steak (look for adequate marbling, brilliant red coloration, need at least 1" thick w/ 1.5 being preferable.
>prepare ma la butter by toasting sichuan peppercorns and dried chili peppers (pref. cayenne) in a pan, reduce to low heat and add butter, once butter is melted, strain and chill
>season steak with salt & pepper (i also add a bit of chili powder, garam masala and turmeric because I am Pajeet) - do not skimp on salt OR pepper
>put steak in zipper bag with a little pad of ma la butter & use frying thermometer to bring water to 140F (poor man sous vide)
>put steak-bag in water and wait ~70 minutes
>pull steak out and rest in a plate until reasonably dry (~5-10 minutes)
>get pan hot, add just a smidge of olive oil, add steak (if it doesn't sizzle as soon as it hits the pan, throw it away because you are a fucking failure)
>~1 min in flip steak, ~2 min in reduce heat to medium-high, add 2 pads of ma la butter and rapidly baste the steak, flip and keep basting until the exterior of the steak is the desired color (~5-7 minutes total time in pan)
>let rest (DONT SKIP THIS STEP)
>plate & serve

hai, yes

wait, are you the guy in the other thread that tried to bake a cake and put three entire eggs in without cracking them

Is there a cap of that?

Or of the one where the one guy used mayo or something instead of icing for their sister's birthday cake
that one was great too

nah, its just this guy their counter-replies sounded the same

Yes I am

>gained 52 pounds in 2 days
I think we might be being taken for a ruse cruise

Maybe because your all broke from taking in invaders and footing the bill for greece's tard ass