Anyone else have this meal? A tube steak on white bread

Anyone else have this meal? A tube steak on white bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dHQxNCIYUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tube steak

You disgust me, you filthy fucking barbarian.

I have something similar, I have sausage on white bread occasionally.

That's what I call a poverty meal
I have them if I have to
I usually put ketchup on them if I'm feeling in the mood

sinetunes

they're good with fried onions

>no flick of pickle juice

it's a weekend tradition in Australia

So's fucking your cousin. Doesn't mean you should do it.

Come on now, there's no need to be hostile.

So much for the epic Aussie bantz.

How fucking poor are you people?

aw come on mate, thats uncalled for

You're thinking of your own fuckin country you stupid septic cunt either that or specifically Tasmania, Tasmania is full of inbreds just like you.

The Bunnings Warehouse® (a Wesfarmers Limited company) Sausage Sizzle™, proud """"""tradition"""""" of middle class suburbanite fucks that don unworn flannelette shirts to go down to their nearest big chain hardware store for their bare minimum meat """"sausage"""" post-ironic injection of fair dinkum Aussie culture. It genuinely disgusts me.

t. real outback no voter

youtube.com/watch?v=2dHQxNCIYUE

How do you get away with not voting, I didn't vote in some gay council election once cause I never got the voting form and I got a $120 fine, fuck that shit

Shit that was what got me through the summer

snags are legitimately good, I agree but

I don't know if you are trying to pull my keg or you are just a crayon eater. I didn't write that I didn't vote, I voted no.

Theirs or snags in general?

NZ ain't AUS

>snags in general?
snags in general
the good thing about bunnings snags is that when you feel like a sausage on bread you can go to bunnings at any time and spend $8 on four sausages and then realise you could have bought a tray from coles and a loaf of bread and an onion for the same price

No shit snags in general are good. Got some sitting here to put on for when the pork ribs are getting near done

he's talking about Tasmania

my mom used to do this when we ran out of bread and didn't have many other options for dinner. She's also done this with a hamburger patty.

i have heard this before i forgot where from

Ah, I thought you meant non-voter or something man

so how did she make the sausage on bread when you'd run out of bread?

This is how I normally eat them. I rarely buy hotdog or hamburger buns.

it's a slice not a loaf cockboy. hence the ability to fashion the meal.

With a hamburger patty

>shiny hotdog

i prefer them in sandwich form

What does the white bread bring to the table? Do you wrap it?

Had a cozy premium hotdog with cheesewhiz spread in the bun, and would've put grilled onions if i had any left

and a bowl of thicc creamy mushroom soup with a shitton of crackers so it got thicc and sprinkled salt and pepper and had a cup of root beer

Nice lazy comfort food sunday dinner

Calm down mate

I've had hot dogs on bread many times when I was too lazy/cheap to buy hot dog buns. buns are nice, but in the end bread is bread. same deal with burgers if I happened to have ground beef or turkey and felt like burgers that day but didn't feel like making a trip to the store just for buns.

my dad called hot dogs tube steaks because he's over 70 and from a more innocent time. I felt bad having to explain to him why it was no longer a good idea to tell people that he enjoyed tube steaks.

>Waaah he's a big meanie :(
Grow up, also that looks delicious.

Sorry, should have specified. I meant, when we ran out of hot dog buns or hamburger buns (for the patties.)

Man I must have hit a rare vain of Australian Wussy Ore.
I spent the summer working with an Aussie and we were constantly taking shots at each other and it was fucking great.
I don't think I've been called a cunt that much in my entire life.

>americans call this shit "bread"

americans have to use cake as bread otherwise none of them would eat it

That looks quite good, regardless of how poor you look eating it.