How or will mira gonzalez respond to rupi Kaur totally BTFO of her in the poetry game...

How or will mira gonzalez respond to rupi Kaur totally BTFO of her in the poetry game? She is no longer the voice of our generation. MIRA what do you have cooking up for us?

who?
what?

I really enjoy these.

Fuck off mira or tao lol

Me too, here's my favorite

HAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A STUPID BITCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAJAHJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I also really enjoyed that.

literally how these are pretentious shit

I didn't like Mira until reading some Rupi. Now I can tolerate Mira.

I know now she seems like a literary genious. And savannah is a savant lmao

This one is actually kind of affecting I guess.

>poetry

neck u self

Rupi Karr is legitimately talentless. It's pathetically bad

Mira does have some that are a good insight into today's youth who feels utterly lost even with all this connectivity thanks to the internet, the hipster youth, the alienated youth who's low class or working class tier that come from middle class families but are too unskilled or unwilling to do blue collar work, etc.
Not saying she's good, but there's something to see there at least.

Rupi is just feel good bullshit.

newfag

Daily reminder that Mira posted a thread on Veeky Forums about herself and screencapped people's rude posts about her and put them on her twitter because she was buttmad

Mira is fucking T.S. Elliot compared to Kuar.

Veeky Forums and female poseurs are bad mix

I actually started that thread lmao and I'm not mira hahahaha. I'm the same person who started this thread lmao

jesus fucking christ *image of ex-gf flashes through your mind* are all women really crazy

Fuck off Mira.

Rupi kaur is fucking trash

Mira's engaged to be married now which means she's ruined permanently because it's immoral to marry a divorcee

Nigga what

She's probably checking this thread rn

Hey that's me saywhaaaat lmao

oh woah congrats

Thanks senpai. Follow me for sick cat pics and don't forget to donate to my patreon so I can keep feeding my cats and shit.

"femaleincel"

cats are shit and overrated, pet owners really do find themselves in their pets

INCINERATION SICK BURN CLASSIC COMBACK YOUR THE INSULT MASTER

>my most dedicated fans
this is probably literally true

women should be beaten to within an inch of their life, daily

Wow, these are horrible. Does anyone genuinely think this is good poetry? Even if you abstract from sjw pandering and everything, from the purely technical standpoint this is trash. There's no rhythm, no strong metaphors. Do people like it in the same way you have to like modern "performance art" to show that you belong to sophisticated circles?

U know. I can relate to this opinion.
Bubble burst generation or something eh?

>tfw she really is the voice of my generation

Cute doggo looks like a batto

Is it true that she looks like shit now?

yes

yes

Like every other skinny woman, she looked naturally good around 20~ with minimal effort, which made her a VIP wherever she went. She consequently built her entire personality, lifestyle, sense of self, and all her relationships around that brief VIP period, even though it fades almost as quickly as they realize they're in it.

It's pure pain for her, from here on out. She will spend the next ten years trying harder and harder to convince herself she doesn't care she's not young and hot anymore, trying to show how completely okay she is with her fading body by showing it off on Instagram and Twitter. If she herself makes fun of how old she's getting, she must be cool with it! She's transcended the pain with irony! Right? ..Right??

The really sad thing is that this whole process, the whole VIP-to-hag cycle, is such a routine one in our society that men are instinctively on guard against it. Any man with any prospects whatsoever can immediately detect the subtle corpse stink of a 24-30 year old woman who is past her prime. It's impossible to miss. There are a dozen subtle indicators, physical signs that it's happening, of course. But that basic physical decay is also distributed across everything they do. They start dressing and primping differently, paradoxically putting more effort into their appearance even though it's not working nearly as well anymore. Working twice as hard to achieve half the effect, then four times as hard to achieve one fourth, and so on. They invent a new style, but no matter how they experiment with it, they can never make it "cute" again. It's always somehow "mature." The best a 25 year old girl can manage is "my, you're a handsome woman." She will never again be cute. She will never again cause yearning in high-quality men who want to possess her. She has become settlement material, even for second-rate suitors.

The best way that I can describe what is happening to Mira is this. Imagine being at the produce section at the grocery store, and going to buy some of your favorite fruit. As your eyes scan across the fruit on display, you instinctively and imperceptibly skim over the wrinkled ones, the pitted and shriveled ones, the ones that a peasant in the 15th century would be happy to eat but that we have the privilege of discarding today. A firm, taut, luscious, vibrant fruit, one that anyone would have loved to eat two days ago, has been left out just a little too long, and now it's withered and forgotten. At the end of the day, an employee will come by with a cart and throw it and all the other unwanteds in the trash. Meanwhile, the discriminating customer, who might have purchased it had he seen it two days ago, passes over it without even thinking - those are the "bad ones" - and reaches for a newer one. One put out that morning, still full and firm and juicy.

Mira Gonzalez may still be edible, but no one wants her, and no one's mouth will ever water while looking at her, ever again.

Thanks for the essay.

1/10 prose

They actually discount those fruit first before throwing them out.

Anyone else actually like Mira now? I used to think she was shit but now that I've seen rupi kuar, Mira is like t.s elliot in comparison

She's still shit. I like Savanah brown now though. She's also the cutest little thing

i never disliked her

I dont know much about poetry and most of what I have read was written before the 1800

Has the current generation completely given up on rhyming?

She's cute as a button

I like her googly eye.

>Like every other skinny woman, she looked naturally good around 20~ with minimal effort
Umm... you do realize there's such a thing as a skinny ugly young woman, right? Seems not...

if you manage to be ugly as a young woman it's your fault, even 3 and 4/10s can get infinite cock these days

This one isn't all that bad. It's not aesthetic by any means, nor profound, but it's simple in its execution and evocative.

I want to fuck Mira while Rupi watches, quivering from the corner, knowing that I will come for her next