What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

You can use it in a nuclear reactor.

lmao the Nazis were manufacturing heavy water in some plant in Norway, I watched a movie about it.

Didn't animals die when their drinking water was replaced with more than 30% heavy water in an experiment?

Yes, it's not good for you

(((They))) know only white people will be able to afford it.
People paying for their own deaths

These sites don't even try to hide it

>says infused with molecular hydrogen right on the package
>conspiratards think it means heavy water

Sounds pretty stupid, hydrogen ions are the very definition of what acid is.

isnt H3O like literal acid?

>they think molecular hydrogen is hydronium or ionic hydrogen

you literally can, and people do.
great for you. did you catch all of it, though? because I don't think you understood what heavy water is. heavy water is chemically the same but with an isotop of hydroged, deuterium. basically its two instead of one protons per "hydrogen"-core. So a molecule of D2O is two u heavier than a molecule of H2O.

sorry, my bad. Not two protons, a proton and a neutron.

What the fuck is ironic hydrogen?!

the word you seek is "moronic"

It's not heavy water though, it's just H20 with dissolved hydrogen gas

what is

oh, nevermind ,you were referring to op, not the shitposting. yeah, well, what the poeple in OPic are selling is fucking normal water. their marketing people deserve a raise (and a smack to the face with a chemistry book), but they've done their jobs well. the joke I was trying to make is that you do use normal water (dissolved hydrogen does jack shit, but the product still does what it claims, because water does help with athletic performance, and inflammations, and hydrogen is a antioxidans) in nuclear power plants. As a coolant, for example.

>molecular hydrogen

what was meant by this?

H2

Reminds me of the 'raw water' trend

>buy the new meme water
>open the lid, immediately a rush of H2 gas that dissociated from the water
>be surprised and stumble back a little
>the metal on my belt rubs together
>explosion

Lel its literally decreasing the pH and any H2 still undissolved will immediately escape upon opening.

Why don't the bottles float away?

>I watched a movie about it
Cool research bro.

heavy water is like ground water with heavy metals and magnesium and shit in it

What the fuck

Retard.

Heavy water is water that's been used as a radiation sink for a nuclear reactor.

You're thinking of hard water.

what the fuck is happening in this thread you guys need to get some sleep
heavy water is too much water for you to handle

Close.
Heavy water is water with heavy hydrogen/deuterium (hydrogen with an additional neutron per atom)

it's "infused", it means they just fart in the water and sell it.
consideirng they wouldn't be able to sell it if there was actual hydrogen gas in it (because it's highly explosive) you can safely deduct it's just tap water after the whole process, in the same way homeopathy medicine may claim to contain cyanide and dead bees but it's just sugar in the end

>what the fuck is happening in this thread
It's the whole board that suddeny lost 15 years of mental age. I suspect a new subbredddit was created.

H2 solubility in water is 1.57mg/L, so it's literally nothing.

...don't smoke near them?

The ingredient list of this is just water and H2. If you compare the gaseous solubility of H2 and CO2 (soda) at 20 c. CO2 is literally 875x more soluble. You are getting 1.4g of CO2 per kg of soda but 0.0016 g H2 per kg of this water.