Any of you faggots tried these yet?

Any of you faggots tried these yet?

The heat creeps up on you. Don't do like I did and eat four chips in a row quickly.

>uses cayenne pepper and chili powder for heat
mild/10

guess again cocksucker

Ingredients: Ground Corn, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Salt, Ghost Pepper, Potato Starch, Cayenne Pepper, Chipotle Pepper Powder, Cane Sugar, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Citric Acid (For Flavor), Garlic Powder, Chili Powder

last halloween my uni had them in the cafeteria and i had so many bags of them stocked in my room. pretty tasty

Do they actually taste good or is it one of those meme super hot foods that just burn your mouth and asshole?

Pretty good, they're dangerous in that if you keep eating them then the spice doesn't feel too bad, then when you stop it feels like your mouth is filled with lava

No, I don't want my tastebuds to be spooked.

ghost pepper is a meme, its sold at fucking walmart. they're not gonna blast the assholes of average americucks with the actual pepper.

They taste good but burn a lot.

i buy those at my university. they are spicy and delicious

you're a meme

accurate

Do you know how to read ingredients, retard?

To kill the heat, eat another one and then immediately fap.

I had some ghost pepper chips by that brand, they were really tasty, I ate around 20 or so then the heat got too hot to handle.

I bought these with plans to switch the contents in a bag of Doritos to prank some people at my friend's bachelor party. I tried them to make sure they were hot enough to actually bother someone. I ended up keeping the bag and eating them myself. They are delicious.

I eat a lot of very hot things so I'm probably not a great judge, but they are definitely FAR less spicy than true ghost pepper. But tasty as hell.

These were really dissapointingly mild. I bought them hoping to stretch the limits of my pallat, but they weren't even as spicy as takis. Besides that they're a decent tortilla chip but nothing special and way overpriced. Don't buy it.

I just had these not too long ago, weak fucking shit.

i bet you both cried

I bought 2 of these. Waiting on them still. I highly doubt they are no worse than a drop of Dave's Insanity Sauce

>hurrdurr look how hardcore I am these are mild lol what is this, ranch dressing?
You guys know you're anonymous, right? You don't have to lie to look cool.

But they are mild.

So how come OP gets away with lying about how hot they are?

I want to try this. I need to enter the codes on the inside of my bags, but I haven't gotten around to it. They say 1/10 bags will have the code so I probably have one and can get this for free.

Too hot. Gave me the sweats. I do like the other flavors from Paqui. The tortilla chips are nice and crispy.

>thinking these are hot

Not even hot.

objectively incorrect. I have a pretty high spice tolerance but can recognize that these are pretty hot, although I don't have any problem destroying a whole bag in one sitting.

Are these sold at CVS?

They are however, too salty.

I ordered 5 hoping they would sell out so I can flip them. As far as I know they did not. I'll eat one and sit on the other 4 for a bit see what happens. The old ones were selling for crazy on eBay.

Can anyone give me advice on if I should get these for my diet? I am 5'6 and I weigh 396lbs. I eat about 5000 calories a day and chips with bacon cheese burgers and fries is my favorite meal. I normally eat a family sized bag of doritos in a day. That being said now that I have decided to go on a diet I am trying to limit my caloric intake to 1700 calories a day. Part of my problem is learning to eat slowly and I like to stuff food into my mouth fast but these chips seem like they would be hard to stuff into your mouth yet they seem like they would deliver the crunchy /saltiness factor I crave with a lean turkey , lettuce, tomato and mayo sandwich. Any advice or other options appreciated

They're available for $3+ something on Amazon Prime Pantry.

>he thinks the ingredients are truthful no matter what

>a grand conspiracy to lie about the chili pepper used on some chips

Trolling or not, incredibly spicy foods do help with quelling food intake. It's a two fold effect.. The capsaicin fools your brain into thinking that the areas affected are literally on fire, therfore the areas swell and are bombarded by white blood cells to combat the perceived damage. When this occurs in the digestive tract nothing moves and you feel like you're full.. On top of that, the after effects typically involve a flood of endorphins. Also resulting in a general feeling of ease and lack of hunger.

Why would you think that a corn chip sprinkled with seasoning and wrapped in a cardboard box would ever sell out? What's your highest level of education?

Interesting thanks are you a doctor

Just a long time grower, and consumer, of super hot chilies. My insight should, in no way, suggest medical advice.

Listen here you little shit. These chips are a limited edition release and they are in a mint condition, unopened box. I'm going to make hundreds of dollars on this investment. Take your ass back to preschool and learn the value of a dollar.

They're basically giving them away for free. Everybody who wants to try it is going to get to the chance.

i love these, but it's the only thing for me that hurts on the way out too

They have a 6 months shelf life. No one wants to buy stale as shit chips that lost their kick

fuck this thing. i had it last year and never ever fucking again. their spicy queso flavor is pretty legit though.

The one time I bought them, I was just "having a few" before dinner, but could not stop myself and ate the whole fucking thing. They tasted so good, but yeah, that delayed burn.

This one actually has a decent amount of spice. I eat at work really often. Its spicier than a fresh jalapeno.

I bought the spicy queso ones thinking they would be really good because I like the ghost pepper one but I was disappointed the spicy queso isnt spicy at all.

Any chips available that are more spicy? Don't say Takis. I want something that actually tastes good.

Grind pic related into literally any bag of chips you want. Or even Trader Joe's has recently been stocking grinders of smoked bhut jolokia for $4.

This. Just get plain chips (or your favorite flavor) and then shake a little seasoning into the bag. You can season them however you like.

Tbh I dont really enjoy hot food at all. Would rather have some flavor instead of raping my taste buds

To each their own, user. I'll agree that pepper extracts taste like burnt plastic and offer nothing but one dimensional pain, but most varieties of fresh super hot peppers actually possess a unique bouquet of flavors not found elsewhere. It's possible to showcase those flavors with other ingredients while toning down the pain.

Really been enjoying a reaper sauce I recently made with roasted garlic, lime juice, honey, cumin, carrots sautéed with brown sugar, and a cider vinegar base. Also been using pic related for its citrus-heavy profile when I cook caribbean and some latin dishes. I guess my point is that there's a lot of flavor to be found in the world of seriously hot peppers as long as you avoid extracts and meme products made solely for the burn and SHU dicksizing.

I've come to enjoy it more than sweetness

you are so fucking dumb

>flavor and spice can't both be present
Palatelet detected