Ok Veeky Forums name better vodka

ok Veeky Forums name better vodka.
[spoiler]you can't[/spoiler]

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolichnaya#Trademark_ownership_and_production_rights
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moskovskaya.

fuck off you commie fuck. polish vodka is better than russian shit made from wheat waste

>Moskovskaya.
You must be dead inside to drink that liquid horror.

Skyy is good vodka. Crystal Head Vodka is perhaps better but comes in a silly bottle.

The best right here... I usually just drink Luksusowa cause I'm an uncultured swine.

Potato vodka is superior to wheat in so many ways

Great price, not harsh, aesthetic bottle.

lemon grass Zubrowka is literally the best thing to come out of poland

Tito's

Satellite state garbage

Decadent American pretentiousness

Weak peasants.

Pictured is other good vodka.

>Decadent American pretentiousness

Ha, that bottle of McCormick's costs $14.

Finlandia is alright.

Haven't had that one but pic related is my favourite that I've tried. Stolichnaya and Russian Standard are pretty good too, so is Grey Goose but it's not worth the price imo. Smirnoff and Skyy can get fucked, they both have this horrible perfumey taste that makes me gag

Correct answer coming through boys.
You know it to be true.

Going to grab a bottle of this soon since I keep hearing about it.

What do I win?

Congratulations for managing to spend over $40 on a shitty vodka. It's nearly impossible.

Tito's is weird for me. Its not a shitty vodka, it doesn't instill the feeling of self-hatred that Burnettes or Svedka will, but I still think it's awful. Maybe I just don't dig vodka that much, but idk cause I've had a few vodkas that I liked more and cost less (pic related).

>people pretending that different vodkas taste differently
it's literally water with alcohol, the only difference you could possibly taste is the level of pureness of the vodka due to different filtration methods
lower quality vodkas can taste like dishwasher, but that's it, there's no other difference between vodkas, unless they're infused with herbs (like that zubrowka stuff from poland or stumbras from lithuania) or mixed with fruit juice
stop pretending to taste something that isn't there just to seem smart
also people buying shit like grey goose for 40 bucks should be locked up for their own good, they clearly don't know how to handle money

I liked this one

>doesn't instill the feeling of self-hatred that Burnettes or Svedka will
Accurate. I bought a 1.75 liter of Svedka and I just wanted to dump it down the sink after a few drinks

Who else here has tried blue ice vodka, how the hell did they make it so smooth?

why are you drinking fucking vodka in XXI century?

Ciroc obviously

Can confirm, Stoli is good stuff. Easily trumps stuff selling twice as much at my local bottleo

>Reyka costs less than Titos where you live

Lucky fuck.

for me it's wyborowa
that being said, I think stuff from wherever you live is always better value for the price than imported stuff

Is this worth the hubbub?

i cant stand it, it tastes like corn to me

Good old Koskenkorva

>trying to spoilerpost on Veeky Forums
Had too much vodka there, buddy?

I just read this thread and I'm just pleased that nobody likes Absolut.

>40
>on grey goose or belvedere
> he doesnt know that both of these can be bought at cvs usually on sale for $17-20
You probably drink redbull vodkas as well girl

I tried Tito's recently and was surprised at how smooth it is.

>posts the fake stoli instead of the russian one

pathetic yank

wyborowa

Starogardzka is my kind of lullaby.

Chopin (polski vodka), Cтoличнaя Элит, and Pyccкий Cтaндapт are the only 3 that I can tolerate.

The obvious choice with Its many different flavors

>a better vodka
It's called whisky.

Unbeatable

Or you can drink rubbing alcohol. Just as smooth. Seriously, new amsterdam is cheaper and better.

Bought me some zubrowka yesterday

Did I fucked up, Veeky Forums ?¿?

Pravda is good, but overpriced

pic rel is my everyday choice

nope

They make booze too?

Fucking пиндocы think that they know vodka...

Love Stoli. Outside of high end scotch, it's easily my fave spirit. Once got a bottle delivered that had this cool limited edition, cold-activated label.

For me, it's Russian Standard Gold

as if a russian knows..how come best thing comes from fucking scandinavia from all paces

all vodka tastes the same.

if it doesnt, it isnt vodka

Suprised noone has mentioned this

Fun fact: If you don't live in Russia, the Netherlands, Belgium or Luxembourg you can't buy real Stolichnaya. You're buying the ripoff brand from some oligarch who ran with it after the fall of the USSR.

The one you posted there is the fake stuff. Notice how it says 'premium vodka' and not 'Russian vodka' like the real deal.

pure potato shit.
this is my favorite and strangely harder to find in the states, but i would love to try that real russian stoli

I never knew that and stoli has always been my go to vodka. I still think it's good for its price bracket but I might sample some other brands now.
Might try Russian Standard tomorrow.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolichnaya#Trademark_ownership_and_production_rights

It's a pretty interesting legal clusterfuck.

Of course if you like the Latvian Stoli there's no reason not to drink it, it's still decent stuff. Russian Standard is good though.