Why isn't there a biological incentive to find fat people attractive, considering obesity's evolutionary role?

Why isn't there a biological incentive to find fat people attractive, considering obesity's evolutionary role?

Some people do find fat people attractive though.

fat women are mistaken by the brain as pregnant. Fat men are mostly just unattractive because womens attraction is highly molded by society and fat men are seen as losers often.

>fat women are mistaken by the brain as pregnant
What kind of intro to anthropology class did you fail?

i failed not having sex with your mum101

Phenotype doesn't equal genotype
Genotype doesn't equal phenotype
Human sexuality isn't that cut and dry.

Wrong.

Fat people look gross because they're unhealthy. They're like junkies or really heavy smokers. We find them repulsive because we've evolved to avoid things that will make us sick.

Wrong.

no one ever got fat in nature

There's no plastic in nature, but you should know instinctively not to inhale fumes from burning rubber.

It's not specifically about being fat; it's about looking unhealthy.

nobody got morbidly obese in nature, when the brain see's a bed ridden, disease ridden, morbidly obese person, it thinks something is horribly wrong with them, not that they have some kind of disgusting evolutionary advantage
there's a difference between having small deposits of body fat, and being horribly obese

>muh nature
>muh evolution
I'm pretty sure this is a manmade phenomenon specific to 21st century Western civilization

that man looks like a pure representation of genetic and evolutionary success

>you should instictively know not to inhale CO

there is no magic mechanism of the brain that can detect everything thats unhealthy. For it to be unattractive it needs to occur in nature.

being obese does occur in nature, hence the reason why things can get obese
eating too much is equally as bad as not eating enough

James is very successful at dirty gainz.

>considering obesity's evolutionary role?
What role?

I never said it could detect everything. Some chemicals like CO are odorless, just like some health issues - let's say, a heart defect - are invisible without a close examination. But sometimes there's something so wrong with someone that you can sense it just by being near them. Fat people are the burning tires of human attraction.

>being a big, slow, low mobility, source of fat and protein that can't escape from predators is an evolutionary advantage

>implying

Gross

>tfw 10% of burgers are that size

A chad will kick a fatty's ass in a fight. An army of dudes who don't die from 5 minutes of cardio will murder an army of fatties and rape all their women. That about sums it up, really.

Most women I've had sex with have been of that size.

Any fatter and I wouldn't touch it, but that amount of chub is pretty nice in bed.

seriously though
fat isn't an advantage