Quantum physics means I can effect things by looking at them

>quantum physics means I can effect things by looking at them
>well everything has happened in some universe somewhere
>I watch Star Trek because it's more scientifically accurate
>if you think of how many planets there are there's no way aliens haven't visited earth
>there is only one race the human race
>theres no way we could colonize space with just rockets we need warp engines
>communism will work when we have replicators and space ships

>philosophy is dead
>the Catholic Church killed Galileo

it does mean that though

>there is more variance within groups than between groups so I can safely ignorely the variance between groups

>quantum size bibbity boops are so small that photons can not interact with them. i t is imoossible to see a quantum boop but if you could, the photon would smack into it and make it fly away somewhere

>>philosophy is dead

This is true.

>engineer

Can anyone make sense of this? I actually hear this all the time from my professors and I can never understand why it is mathematically interesting.

>quantum physics means cats can be alive and dead at the same time

Because there are similar numbers of really smart/dumb nigs as humans. This is used to ignore the fact that the average nig is a below average individual.

>well everything has happened in some universe somewhere
that's exactly why popsci should be illegal

>Zeno's paradox is solved with the Planck length

>>communism will work when we have replicators and space ships
This but unironically.

>Bill Nye is my favourite scientist!
>Neil degrass Tyson proves that blacks can be scientists too!
>Some Refugees are doctors! So its impossible that most of them are illiterate leeches!

Why arnt statistics taught in schools?

>some fucking infographic proved the holocaust didnt happen!!"!!!!?!?!!?1
>I ahve no reasoning skills of my own!!!!!!!!!!!!
>I post stupid fucking right wing retarded shit on sci even though I get called out every time?!!!?!!

Seriously get back to pol, for your own safety

No it doesn't
A particle/wave collapses from its superpostion once it interacts with an object, and since the only way to observe them is by having the particle/wave interact with something, you can't really affect anything by merely looking at it

This is valid though

Who are you quoting and why are you so mad?

If a group has that much variance within it it shouldn’t be a group in the first place

it would be like comparing magpie intelligence to owls, it greatly depends on the magpie you’re using and would be retarded to suggest they’re all the similar

Who are (you) quoting?

My guess would be that there's a lot of /pol/ traffic on boards like /r9k/ and Veeky Forums and many native users of those boards don't like pseudo-Nazis shitting up their board or attempting to recruit.

He's also strawmaning the average /pol/tard who when confronted will often just spam infographics as if it's factual information.

Ironically I know a guy who thinks like who is the worst kind of MAGA chud

>soy contains phytoestrogens, not mammalian estrogen. Consumption of phytoestrogens is not linked to increased levels of estrogen in humans
>Chromosomes don't determine sex or gender. There are a variety of sex chromosome disorders that cause people's sex chromosomes not to match their anatomical sex or gender. For example Swyer syndrome, where women born with female genitalia and who possess female secondary sex characteristics have XY chromosomes. Anatomical definitions of gender are equally flawed: the man who has had his genitalia bitten off by a dog is clearly still a man. There is no entirely consistent essentialist definition of sex or gender.
>Race has no basis in biology. Races are social constructions which consist of more or less arbitrarily selected phenotypic traits. A large mix of disparate ethnic groups which share some particular phenotypic trait comprise each race. It's no suprise therefore that there is as much genetic diversity within races as between them. As such there is no biological or medical application of race and race as a concept exists only to justify racism.

>t. triggered numale

This.

>9557855
>>theres no way we could colonize space with just rockets we need warp engines
That's true though, at least in the context of interstellar travel.
This is more accurate:
>what do you mean we'll never colonize other stars, much Alcubierre drive

>muh* Alcubierre drive
Honestly I deserve this for phoneposting.

Did you even think about what you just wrote?

He's entirely right.

"Observing" a particle implies shooting it with electrons. Otherwise you can't detect it (rather you can't detect the consequences of the interference).

Therefore, the observation method implies an alteration.

The act of passive observation (aka "looking") doesn't do shit on particles. Neither effect nor provide information about them.

Isn't that what most lefties do when you challenge their Discovery Channel level science?
"What do you mean climate change hasn't proved humans are the cause? Look at all these info graphs that show the same thing! Look at these few articles showing we are the issue (But ignore the dozens of others that say we have no definitive proof or that we aren't). Even the Democratic party says it's true!"

Ah, a boy and his soy.

Oh look, the poltard is going out of his way to force something he doesn't like into a thread.