I live up in the northeast and one of these just opened up 10 minutes from my house...

i live up in the northeast and one of these just opened up 10 minutes from my house. never been to one before and I might stop there for dinner on the way home.

what should i get for a first time order?

Chicken sangwich

Tenders, nugs, and a sangwich. Get all the sauces.

just like the standard one? any topping choices or just go naked for the first one

seems like a lot of food desu; are those items like small-ish portion sizes? i feel like i could get away with just the tenders and a sandwich at first.

Spicy Chicken Deluxe and Waffle fries
A milk shake if you don't count your calories

Spicy Sandwich, waffle fries, and lemonade Fuck the "deluxe" version. You don't want a wilted leaf, slimy tomato, and shitty cheese getting in the way of the spicy chicken and pickles.

Their Southwest and Cobb salads are pretty tasty too, but it's almost $9 for just the salad. They need to price it better.

Their tendie/nugget sauces are weak, so I wouldn't get those on a first visit.

chicken sandwich, small tendies with polynesian sauce small waffle fries and a large sweet tea

>going to a place that doesn't support LGBT+ stuff

Sigh....

yeah, all those people who hate pedos are no longer eating at Subway, right retard? get your sorry ass back to redd.it

lol cuz unknowingly employing a pedo and then officially condemning him once he's outed is the same thing as publicly supporting anti LGBT causes.

ok.

But gays are bad.

You seem lost go back to pol

>unknowingly employing a pedo
Subway is run by a pedo jew trafficking ring.
Subway is a means of transportation.

but did you escape?

Or are you still on the inside...

>bait.jpg

you're just too fucking dumb to get the point. the only person who has ever come out publicly in favor of something remotely """""anti-gay""""" is the CEO of chik fil a. guess what kind of corporate structure the restaurant is? ayyy you guessed it, FRANCHISE, just like every other fucking fast food place in the country. the CEO literally has zero say over how those locations are run or what kind of beliefs the managers have.

you are getting mad at one fucking person out of more than 300 million for tenuous reasons at best. get a grip dude. you are living in a fucking delusion

nah, the latest publicly available IRS filings for the chick fil a foundation (the non profit arm of the corporation) showed that they donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to other anti LGBT organizations throughout 2015, so you actually don't know what you're talking about.

just type in "chick fil a gay" into google.

anyways you're way too aggressive about this, does your dad work there or something?

>they donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to other anti LGBT organizations throughout 2015
They just earned themselves a new customer.

[quote]9558450[/quote]
>anti LGBT
there's that buzzword again. literally meaningless in 2017 because of how much it's been abused and diluted. if you make an attempt to tell me that "pro-christian" (which it seems like these organizations mostly are) is equivalent to "anti-gay", then you've already lost. pack up and ship off back to .

make that two

Spicy chicken sandwich with some chick-fil-a sauce on the side. The waffle fries are mediocre at best, but you can give 'em a try if you want. The chicken soup is a better option imo. Get some lemonade with it.

Get a #2 supreme spicy chicken samdwhich, add extra pickles and bacon

Large meal, fries x3 well done. It is very important to say 3x or they won't be crispy enough.

Unsweetened tea, and get a collection of cfa sauce, ranch and bbq

Good luck op

has anyone ever tried replicating the house sauce? i've been wanting to give it a go with my 6 year old to get him to like non-fried chicken bites more but can't really seem to get the flavor profile right.

this this this

god Chick Fil A is delicious

Directions to a better restaurant

HAHAHHA WOWWW SO FUCKIN FUNNY MAN WOW I HATE CHIK FIL AYY TOO XDDDDDDDDDDDD FUCK THAT PLACE RACISTS POL FUCK POL DRUMPFI I ONLY EAT REAL FOOD FOR MEN

Why aren't you on Reddit?