New top 100

>new top 100

post scores, favorites, and recommend other anons what to read next based on favorites

42/100 here. of the lower ranked ones i really liked the tin drum. thinking of getting into gogol next - is dead souls the way to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9553307
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw 6/100

who else /brainlet/ here?

What if I had read 300 books but just 2 from that chart? Veeky Forums charts should not be taken seriously bro

a thread died for this

i dont want to post my score =(

We all know you're the same person posting this

what if I read like 30 books in my life and 7 of them was Harry potter?

If you haven't read 300 books per year (sans teen years) then you're under-read.

Reminder that this list is a fake made by a discord server for advertisement
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9553307

that guy wanting hitchhikers in this bitch

mods please ban discord shills

they literally posted the results to the poll, stop this false flagging

Even if it as fake, it's better than any of the other top 100s on here.

> gr at 6
> borges at 20

lolol

what's the problem with this list actually?

>Bottom's Meme boosted several rows
>Jerusalem deleted entirely
Says it all really. These people don't read, they just meme to feel superior.

They never posted the results, someone else leaked them and they had nothing to do with that list. OP is the discord shill.

>30th Don Quixote

Shit list.

I hope Pynchon writes his next book about a secret online chat group who rigs polls on Veeky Forums.

Nah, you yourself can make a list of 100 books or editing any existing list of polled 100 books to be "better", but seriously what's the point of that? The point of the top 100 poll originally was to just gauge the general opinion of the board no matter how good or bad it is. Also, OP could have willingly removed shit like Ishiguro, Le Guin, and Bottom's Meme but didn't, there is simply no way to please everyone in any case

we should have everyone male their own top 100 list and then do a poll of top 100 lists and rank the top 100 lists

>tfw 5/100
and that's including the Iliad/Odyssey even though I haven't read the Odyssey yet. ;_;

I've just begun seriously reading last year though.

bad and boring fake, sage

This. Another option: We can ponderate the charts.