I found this at the america aisle and don't get the hype, can a burger or two explain

i found this at the america aisle and don't get the hype, can a burger or two explain

It's boxed mac and cheese, so it's shit. Get some of the bigger macaroni noodles and 1/2kg of cheddar and find a good recipe online for the real stuff.

You should be asking the Canadians. They love that shit and eat it as a main course. Over here it's just a cheap side dish that keeps the kids happy. It's good once in a while as a nostalgia thing.

Its boxed shit. For really good macaroni you need a bechamel sauce, wisconsin sharp cheddar cheese, and a little dill and salt. About equal parts cheese and pasta. Pour in a casserole dish, sprinkle breadcrumbs on top, and bake until the top is brown and crispy. Now youre talking.

It's fucking great when your hammered. Add a can of peas and tuna for instant casserole.

Boxed Mac & Cheese is amazing with an 8 pack of cut up cheap Bar S hot dogs, chopped onions and and a small bag of real bacon bits.

because the swiss equivalent is 1000 times better

I made some mac and cheese with tuna and red pepper flakes last week while drinking
Was pretty good, had some kick to it

Absolutely inedible, you should be ashamed.

>he doesn't get the intricacies of poverty cooking

Get out of here moneybags

Wisconsin is our cheese state; but boxed mac is the equivalent of hitting up a McDonalds.

It's true but I don't understand why it's so popular here when boxed Mac and cheese bought in America tastes much better (there is a noticeable difference)

Wisconsin cheese is a meme though. It is not even good. Other ststes do way better.

It is baby food.

They also put ketchup on it.

Canadians are worse than Americans.

>a meme
We care about cheese more than any other state I'd say. We have cheap shitty stuff and nice stuff like anywhere else but we make it our business to have lots of nice stuff.

>we
How did I know you were a Wisconsinite?

Probably because I said "we"

OP i'm sorry your shit is weird euro garbage. Boxed mac and cheese isn't great, it's just an easy lazy cheap meal like ramen. I'd definitely recommend making some homemade though.

Sorry.

715 reporting

>America Aisle

wtf

Its cheap and filling.
Its simple and quick.
Fucking love that shit still. Even the easy mac microwaveable little bowls.
But nothing beats homemade /baked mac n cheese holy shit

I like pic related. If I was going to put in effort i'd make potato gratin of some kind

It’s a vegetable in the south

Where I live they have an "international aisle", with one of the shelves being USA stuff. They have Great Value products, BBQ sauce, mac n' cheese, Oreos, shit like that.

Great Value is Wal-Mart's generic brand......beware, user, beware.

It's an excellent English dish that Americans co-opted as they do with everything.

Yeah I'm well aware. I have tried a couple of their products and they're alright.