*Falls into your boiling oil*

*Falls into your boiling oil*

How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVCi45C0nKc
youtube.com/watch?v=LbtwwZP4Yfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back a few feet away and then slowly approach like a cowardly bitch once it does down.

Quickly dump in a pitcher of cold water to help cool it down quickly.

slam the lid on like an intelligent human being

Lid the bastard if possible, and walk a safe distance away.

Why? W-whats going to happen if you dont?

turn the burner off, grab a lid or damp towel and throw it on. dealt with this kind of shit a hundred times.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVCi45C0nKc

>boiling oil
If you do this you are a fat retard anyways.

You'll pretty much have a mini volcano on your stove because water makes hot oil pop. A small drop of water can make it pop a few times and give you a couple small burns, an ice cube falling into hot oil will be dangerous.

Run the fuck away from this place, punch the fucker that throws ice cubes in oil on the way out.

Holy shit how does that even happen?

Yeah, done to almost every first day fryer guy...

Lid
On

Heat
Off

If the oil is around 400 to 435°C it can auto ignite, they probably left it boiling for almost an hour or so

explosive vaporisation of the ice will disperse small amounts of hot oil into the air. when there's enough oil in air it can ignite.

What would happen if my face was over the pot?

if you removed it fast enough, minor burns. the oil sticking to your face is not good eats

Remember what Freddy Kruger's face looked like?
Yeah, exactly.

When I worked at an amusement park we used to have a guy who would throw a handful of ice cubes into the Deep Fryer. That fucker would go ballistic, and there were 10 other fryers there so it would have been a real fucking circus if one ignited. Sometimes he would layer ice cubes into whatever was in his fry basket and then run. I reported him to the manager (I was supervisor), and when nothing got done to the owners of the food stands. After that nothing got done and I banned him from using the ice machine, which caused a big fuss and I got in a fuckload of trouble (Turns out he was the owners nephew). I demanded to move to a different area of the park (and make sure to specifiy exactly why on the paperwork)

Mfw there was a big greasefire a few months later caused by that exact fucking bullshit and nobody was hurt (The fryer was low), but it triggered the fire supression and cost the company a hefty sum in cleanup and lost product.

Mfw

but why though

why do idiots do anything idiotic?

Partially to watch what happened, but mostly to scare people. He would sneak up and do it to a fryer you had your back turned to, or do it when the one chick who always started screaming was in.

If he wasn't 16 and I wasn't 20 I would have beaten the tar out of him in the parking lot, but I know for a fucking fact I'd be on the 10 o'clock news cause whenever something didn't go his way he would run to daddy

>not getting burned then suing the family since they are both the owners of the restaurant and the ones that caused you injury

coulda made at least 200k, most family businesses usually fast track their kids out of the dangerous jobs for this reason, not for more money or authority for them, since itll eventually be theirs anyway

Run away like a little bitch.

Dive under the kitchen table and imagine myself in the trenches of a war zone.

>tfw too scared to cook with large amounts of oil

Bitch you get burnt. I got some nasty abdomen scars because I messed around with hot olive oil and had not shirt on

I have not boiled oil this decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbtwwZP4Yfs

>my skin cleared up a lot after stopping with oil
>still has worse skin than me
I really don't understand vegans

>There's people who are gonna watch that, not understand 80% of the video and still think getting rid of oil is going to make them live 10 extra years.

Put a shirt on.

How do you deep fry your food?

>*Falls into your boiling oil*
>How do you react?
instant erection