He doesnt clean as he cooks

>he doesnt clean as he cooks

>he posts frogs

>he posts

is there a way I can blacklist threads based on OP's image

Hes doesnt blacklist as he cooks

>he pulls out multiple utensils and pots instead of just rinsing them quickly after their contents have been emptied

I do. As soon as I put something in the pan I clean the utensils that won't be needed anymore (knife, cutting board, bowls, etc.), and after plating up my food I don't eat until the pan and spoon/spatula I used has been cleaned.

Put dishwashing liquid in your food as it cooks if you truly want to multitask.

>he doesnt own just 1 plate, 1 fork, 1 pan, and a chefs knife.

Lol, what a pleb

>he doesnt use the dishwasher as a dishrack

>not doing everything with your chef's knife and building knife sized portions so you can eat off your knife

you disappoint me

>he owns a dishwasher

Depends what I'm cooking. If it's something that has to simmer or takes time to cook I will. If I'm making a roast I'm constantly cleaning as I go because it's low maintenance once you close the oven after your next step and if you don't you end up with a shitload of dishes at the end. If not I'll just do it all at the end.

That made no sense at all ...

>he spends five minutes cleaning after plating his food, then eats it lukewarm

I can't stand cooking in a messy kitchen, so since it's shared I have to autistically clean before I start then once again when I finish

Yes it did.

>not having your mom doing the clean up
Fucking pleb

>Living with your parents

sad desu senpai

I am 18 lol

>he doesn't live among years of filth and piles of trash bags filled with used disposable plats and forks

Ah that's fine then. I get used to a lot of posters on here seemingly being 25+.

>food is lukewarm after five minutes

>not having your mom come to your home just to clean up after each of your meals then sending her away

>Having a living mom