There might be billions of aliens living in hollowed out asteroids in our solar system and we wouldn't even notice them

There might be billions of aliens living in hollowed out asteroids in our solar system and we wouldn't even notice them.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's where spiders ultimately come from

A few, yes.
Billions we'd notice. The asteroids would be warmer than they ought to be at that distance from the Sun. And they're all keeping radio silence.

If we found them, that'd be great.
We'd no longer be alone.
We'd have evidence that a technical civilization doesn't necessarily destroy itself in a short time.
And we could start charging rent!

everyone keeps on assuming that aliums use radios

>charging rent
humans are not even the masters of earth let alone the solar system

We're good enough to send nuke... I mean eviction notices their way if they dont pay rent though.

they're not gonna pay their rent until we go out there and perform some long overdue repairs

Why would they be there? I assume finding them on mars or any other planet makes more sense

there might be billions of skeletons living in hollowed out humans and we woudn't even notice them

for the same reasons squirrels hide in your attic instead of your kitchen

there might be a dick on my face

I don't even have an attic.

I don't care what f***ing technology they have. If they're using energy (or just staying alive), they're giving off waste heat.

It's OUR solar system. We evolved here. If they're aliens, by definition they're from somewhere else. Squatters. Probably criminals and rapists. Deport 'em all back to Arcturus and build a wall around Sol.

there was an alien in your mums hollow last night and she definately noticed!

What if theyre endothermic creatures

People have no idea of the reality and believe in Hollywood's BS

Yea the intelligent insectoid pinnacle speciez and the reptile one are already up there. We just need to send out representitives to preserve the memory of our species as well before the next great collapse.

Leaving room for an even more advanced species to arise..

in actuality, they probably only have cloaked listening posts suspended in space somewhere we can't reach
our solar system isn't that great outside of earth

There are over 200 hundred that are >100km in diameter, and countless that are 5-100km in diameter. Housing billions of people there is no problem.

AH MISHKA JABBA DO HUTT

>total mass < moon

lol no, all asteroids smashed into one planet would be more than twice as big as jupiter.

assuming we were not once illegally brought here to a system owned (but not occupied) by aliens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt
>The total mass of the asteroid belt is approximately 4% that of the Moon, or 22% that of Pluto

then they'd be giving off cold

>The asteroids would be warmer than they ought to be at that distance from the Sun

What if our metric of measurement is based on asteroids that already have aliens inside them, which give off the exact amount of heat needed to show up as they show up now? If one was vacated, it'd suddenly lower in temp, but that never happens.

We could detect them by their anomalous spin rate

we can predict what the equilibrium temperature is then look at their infrared emissions and determine if they are hotter than equilibrium. We don't need to look at other asteroids to determine if one is hotter than equilibrium

Actually, I researched a bunch of that shit for asteroids and turns out we are really bad at predicting anything about asteroids.

prove it faggot.

I'm not a faggot and I'm not doing it for you, kid.

then you have failed to support your assertion and have lost the argument.
\thread

What argument? I was making a comment.

Moron