Alright niggers is the bible a good book? I think religion is evil and avoid it. But if the bible is good I'll read it...

Alright niggers is the bible a good book? I think religion is evil and avoid it. But if the bible is good I'll read it.Why is not believing in God fedora. Like suck a dick all you fucking losers and weirdos on Veeky Forums don't believe in God. Being religious is just a meme I guarantee none of you belive in God. Veeky Forums is where the rejects of society go and the rejects aren't fucking religious. Sick of this being religious meme. It's bullshit. None of you believe in God. That's so fucking stupid. It's like believing in the easter bunny. You don't need some fucking bible to tell you how to be a good person you need common sense. None of you are religious fuck yourselves

Not believing in God is not fedora. Your post is fedora.

I hope you get ass cancer before you turn 18. Sage.

Low IQ posters make me sad.

>Veeky Forums is where the rejects of society go and the rejects aren't fucking religious
If you had any knowledge or perceptual acuity you wouldn't say something this retarded

The Bible`s tough as nails to actually understand, read something else if you care this much.

Holy shit this entire post...

>I think religion is evil
And where did you get your ideas about good and evil? Even if you think Christianity is evil, your reasons for thinking so are probably Judeo-Christian anyway

You realize there were left good and bad people before religion lmao

>literally as underage as they come
This board is 18+. Please, leave.

I'm 28

Strongly consider suicide.

Why senpai?

"Good and bad" isn't "good and evil"

The Old Testament is high quality literature. The New Testament ruins everything.

I didn't read the OP beyond
>Alright niggers is the bible a good book?
Only replying to this part.

Look, man. I'll give you the red pill because nobody else here is going to. Of course, sane people do not believe in that bullshit- however, religion is the biggest cause for the people of one ethnicity sticking together for thousands of years. There has, in the history of humankind, been no other adhesive as powerful as religion. Sure, it may encourage zealotry, idol-worship, and general "backwards" beliefs but it also ensures that these people stick together through thick and thin. If you are stern on your belief that religion, the vast entirety of it which has in fact produced some of the most beautiful works of art we have the honor to witness, is evil, then you could consider it to be a necessary evil- something to be propagated through the ages despite its flaws in order to maintain an ethnic culture, a distinct identity of a tribe, and the extension of the family to the tribe.

>another "muh culture" christian
Catholicism is cancer

Is the bible a good book. Let's forget the religion part of it!

>not understanding the meaning of religion beyond the structure Christianity created on the western world
Plebeian among plebeians.

>rejects of society
This isn't 2006 anymore.

Because a 28 year old who hasn't grown out of their edgy atheist phase is pathetic.

I'm not atheist. Don't you have to do things to be atheist?

is it summer already

He has obviously graduated in Catholic Shitposting Studies

Lol its funny Becuz I'm Canadian too. Why do we do it lads?

you're either an atheist or a lazy uncommitted agnostic more absorbed in his own intellect than in understanding the world around him.

There is only one way you can answer your question, and that is to read the book.

Depends on how you define "good". If "Good" means entertaining than fuck no.

It is so important to understanding other books and western culturally generally that it's indispensable.

>I think religion is evil and avoid it.

You don't actually think that, you just parrot other peoples opinions about religion despite knowing nothing about it. You haven't even read the fucking bible and you're giving an opinion on religion. This is the problem with pseud atheist "intellectual" fedoras. They just parrot what people that have actually read the bible like Harris and Dawkins have to say and never think for themselves.

Why do christ fags get so triggered over their sky fairy

>why?
>on the fucking psalms

>Say that people shouldn't give opinions on books they never read
>Make non-argument about christfags worshipping a sky fairy.

T. Pseud

Why am I a pseud I never pretends to be smrt

Then only open your mouth when you're about to take my dick, fag.

This OP