Al/ck/holism General

Crippling anxiety and tons of bills edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoMFJIOLkKA&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/7ZYzqkF9hfk
youtube.com/watch?v=F85WMXM3pXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

does the anxiety come from fucked up test or what
ive asked 2 doctors about this and all they said was "uhh i think it has to do with dehydration"

Hard to say. No one here is a doctor and even if they are you should take it as a LARP at best. A lot of behavioural issues in men are caused by low test, though. Much is mental, much is also hormonal. The only way to really increase your testosterone is to take hormones/steroids on prescription or to try natural methods like lifting weights and taking fish oil. You're also posting in a Veeky Forums alcoholism thread so your nutrition is probably totally fucked, try taking a good multi vitamin as well.

Pourin one out tonight for the liquor himself.
RIP Lahey

Drinking the last drop of booze and it's only 1030
That's shit

He was a true nova scotian hero

>No longer enjoy drinking
>The first few drinks are awful unless it's beer
>Hangovers are now taking more of a toll on me the next day
>Can't stop

I hate being so fucking weak willed.

F

:(

think i'll have a little drinky poo

>Wake up
>Check bed and pants
>Didn't piss myself today
Success!
>Walk to the toilet
>Take a piss
>Realize halfway through I didn't unzip my pants
I should have expected this, nothing good ever happens

may the shit winds be always at your back you magnificent bastard

holy shit RIP

when does season 12 come out boys???

>tfw still havent paid 2016 taxes
>tfw didnt have any taxes withheld
>getting butt fucked right now between state and irs

Thought I was fucking broke as shit with my electricity about to be shut off along with my internet, which would put me underwater until friday.
I called both companies to find out I have 0 balence, guess in a stupor I paid them both and forgot. "
Still behind on student loans though but Ill throw some cash at them on friday. Drunk me did good for once.

third night sober, and I pass the wall... r-right?

I'd like to tell you yes but I usually crack on the 4th day. Haven't gone longer than 4 days since I can't remember when.

Do you have any fear of death al/ck/?

Kinda. I don't want to die but don't enjoy living anymore.
Tough conundrum.

no. I'm too socially awkward to ever make anything of myself so I wouldnt be missing much

scared to die and scared to live. it's damn near the closest thing to a stalemate as i've ever seen.

I've been dead for a long time now, ending my physical life wouldn't make a difference.

I just want my dad to die first. If I died before him, he'd hit the bottle really hard, and he's been sober for a long time.

thats what keeps me alive

Hah, fuck. I piss the bed too.

No. I welcome it, I just hope I'm drunk or passed out drunk when it happens

Also hoping to see North Korea get nuked off the face of the earth before I die.

If I can die drunk and see North Korea get nuked, I'll be a happy man.

>I don't want to die but don't enjoy living anymore.

Same. I want to live but there is nothing to live for.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoMFJIOLkKA&feature=youtu.be

youtu.be/7ZYzqkF9hfk

DUDE I DEPEND ON A LIQUID TO ACHIEVE AN UNNATURAL STATE OF MIND THAT I DEEM APPROPRIATE TO HIDE MY SHORTCOMINGS LMAO

i dont know what you came here for, no one is going to argue with you

There's no argument period because I'm right

>tfw no forensic files and chill gf

>UNNATURAL STATE OF MIND

since when is "happy" an unnatural state of mind

You are dumb, the appropriate way to mock this stupid pity party general is DUDE "DUDE I DEPEND ON A LIQUID TO ACHIEVE AN UNNATURAL STATE OF MIND THAT I DEEM APPROPRIATE TO HIDE MY SHORTCOMINGS LMAO" LMAO

>drinking to forget your shit life
>happy
yikes

Now replace "shit" with "empty" and you're correct. I don't even have any real problems, I'm just fucking bored.

sure user

Legit you guys all need a hobby to replace the drinking with. There's lots of great things to fill your time with. If you want to stop the endless cycle, find one and put effort into it. It's worth it.

I always like to think I don’t and then I get a sudden stabbing pain or I shit or puke weirdly or I get heartpalpitations and go full survival instinct.

Makes you remember that your conciousness is just a small part of you and that all kinds of deeper and older and stronger instincts don’t give a fuck what you think and want to keep things going.

When I read or listen to people talking about it, the fear is gone for a while, maybe a couple of days, but afterwards, the fear returns. Even after learning that over 100 billion people have died, I can't make it acceptable. Stupid fucking brain clinging to this piece of shit existence.

I can't remember the last time I felt excited or passionate about anything or felt like things would get better.
I'll be 33 soon and have already squandered all the opportunities I had in life. Now I just go through the motions existing. All I do is live to get drunk. I looked forward to the weekends and then didn't do anything with them.
Now I'm not employed and have enough money to live for a while, start a business or take an adventure and have a year or so off. I just can't get motivated to do it. I don't know what I'm doing.
I sit here on the couch, day after day, shitposting online until it becomes late enough in the afternoon that I feel I can start drinking then wake up the next day and repeat. I feel like I'm too old to be so aimlessly stuck nowhere but I don't know what the fuck to even do. No idea how many times I tell myself I'll have one last night of drinking and I'll devote the night to figuring out some direction but then a few drinks in I forget all about it and just shitpost with sitcoms on in the background.

do whatever minimizes pain.

Genuinely concerned about what will happen to Randy Bobandy without Lahey

He'll start hookin for cheeseburgers again, No doubt.

get more exercise and take some shrooms/acid/dmt

youtu.be/7ZYzqkF9hfk

Smokey rides again

youtube.com/watch?v=F85WMXM3pXA

Read autobiographies. So many successful people didn't know what the fuck they were doing until they hit their late 30s. Also, we are living longer, 30 truly is the new 20, especially since most people are having trouble starting their lives due to the shit economy, fewer jobs, and more competition. Whoops, you have to stop drinking to take advantage of the longer lifespan.

The irony....Lahey dead on liquor day

im sat in a field watching lahey vidyas

This isn't so bad

Getting better at learning how to drink less. Now I just buy 4 tall cans of steel 211s once a week.

Upgrading to vodka was a terrible, terrible mistake

>30 truly is the new 20, especially since most people are having trouble starting their lives due to the shit economy, fewer jobs, and more competition. Whoops, you have to stop drinking to take advantage of the longer lifespan.

There's always a catch.

tried to go to sleep at 830pm, all that happened was i woke up at 1am and now im drinking beer to try and get back to sleep
should have remained sober

>Getting better at learning how to drink less.

So just have more self control? Do you realise what thread you're in? If we had any modicum of self control we never would have become alcoholics in the first place.

Sorry, I just realised you said "getting better" after posting.
I read it as "get better"

>wanting a longer lifespan

reminder that old age means more years as an old person and not a young one
if you live to 120 that's half your life spent as an old fuck

What would you put in mint hot chocolate?

Depends. One would assume that with extended longevity than there would presumably be an extended period of functional adulthood before the body begins breaking down due to the aid of modern medicine. Seems like plenty of healthy, active (and usually wealthy) live seemingly fine lives right up until 80 before they start becoming old. For our generation, provided care and healthy lifestyle are taken, that could end up being 90 when people start feeling and acting old.

No. I quite like mint and chocolate together but I don't find the idea of drinking a hot after dinner mint appealing.

one week sober!

congratulations user
i wish i was sober

Well done.

if you mean alcohol withdrawal anxiety it's caused by down-regulation of your GABA receptors, google it.

If you mean in general, for most it's mental but there can be some physical causes, mostly rarely

I just cringed, underage faggotry.

a man's gotta eat

>don't want to die
>don't want to kill myself
>just want to stop existing
>mfw

Anhedonia makes all hobbies boring and unenjoyable.

Only about 7 billion people have died. (Rule of thumb is there is as much humanity behind us as there is now.)

One would assume wrong.
There is a bias because sick old people are hidden in retirement homes, the ones you see are the few that have the genes to stay independent until old.

Not sure if the right place but anyway. I'm looking to try absinthe but I don't have a clue what to buy and how to drink it. I was thinking of buying Pernod and I already saw a bottle in my local shop, but I'm not sure if it's any good. Any other suggestions? Bear in mind I'm in Europe, so I guess I won't be able to find all american brands.

Welp hair of the dog here goes

Negative hedonism is the final redpill.

>There is a bias because sick old people are hidden in retirement homes, the ones you see are the few that have the genes to stay independent until old.
That’s mostly lifestyle related. Look up ‘blue zones’. You can be active and functional well into your 90s if you live right.

The Pernod absint is fine. The aperitif Pernod isn’t absint though.

Couldn't find any better pic and I can't really make out what's written on the bottle.

I know. It's just literally unfair. I don't understand why the government can't just pay for my apartment and supply me with whatever drugs I want for free until I die.

Right? My boss would totally give me a raise if the government didn't make him pay me minimum wage. He's a nice guy.

lower kcal tho

might start drinking you're all clearly pussies who can't do anything besides mindlessly self indulge yourself

>Anhedonia makes all hobbies boring and unenjoyable.
I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
I've tried so many different hobbies thinking 'this is the one, this is it', nope.

Staying at my parents house for a week. I brought beer that I want to drink tonight but they can't know (they're very christian and despise alcohol).

How can I cool it without putting it in the fridge? Can I fill a bucket with water and add a couple of bags of ice cubes?

I feel you mate, hope we can do it

Spray it with a fire extinguisher then put it in a bathtub full of salt water

>How can I cool it without putting it in the fridge?
Jesus christ, user. Really? You're really asking this question?

You put the beer in a container full of ice. Ideally, a cooler. Yes your bucket will work. No you don't need water.

Have you ever asked your parents why they despise alcohol given that Jesus himself drank wine? Not to mention that he preformed the miracle of turning water into wine?

shoul go to the liquor store to buy some rye
in fact im going to do thta tright now
fuck the dui shit

you better drive slow
don’t want other people dying because of your shit life

officially hit the 1 yr mark since i left corporate job
parents keep telling me to work fuking retail jobs to fill the gap

no thanks ima use alcohol instead

I bought a bottle of vodka after work yesterday, blacked out and just woke up, I missed an entire day of work AND I got cuts on my hands and bruises on my thigh also one of my phones is missing.

did it
forgot my wallet so had to come back for it but i made it
gave some indian 10 bucks outside cause i knew that feel

Now that I'm living with my fiance, my drinking has gone way down. However, I have a massive stash of edibles. Every night I've been secretly eating 10mg THC gummies and getting high as hell while we watch stranger things with her. There's like something wrong with her brain that she doesn't notice when I am completely trashed. She patiently watched me fumble around with the netflix menu for like 10 minutes trying to find our show. Shits cash.

no one gives a shit you smackhead.

people notice, no one cares enough to tell you tho

God almighty there are so many pissheads in England. It’s inescapable, everywhere I go someone is drunk.
Just watched the movie ‘fish tank’. Reminds me SO much of my own babbyhood. Wish I could still get rekt on £3 worth of trampnectar then bareback a loli. Movie is be givin’ me summa dem ferocious jellies.

What do you think about my beer, al/ck/oholics?

Do alcohols drink beer?
Really good insight into teen life in lower-class London. Those council estate girls are so easy it should be outlawed.

Drink wine instead of beer. Stop going to the barber.

my advice would be to take it easy

the first time I drank that shit I blacked out

My last souvenir is taking a shot then lights out