Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXgP2YD5WjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its fantastic and milkshakes are basically once a year calorie bombs already

>retro 50s menu styling
>salted caramel
>EBIN BACON
pure reddit

I've had one just out of morbid curiosity and it tasted like shit. It was like drinking a slightly smoky milkshake with the occasional chunk of cold, chewy meat.

what did your sweat smell like later?

What flavors did you get, it works best balanced against a very sweet flavor. I got one with the salted caramel and it was terrible.

if reddit had it's own restaurant
it'd probably be called "PickleRickDonalds"

Regret.

Americans, they tend to eat like this

>sweet+salty
yeah, unthinkable

nothing wrong with salted caramel

I like the malted milk one best

is it free to add bacon to a shake, bet it isn't

Disappointed no one has posted the 'add a fried egg to anything for 50c' pic yet

It's a mix-in, so it's free. You're already paying 4.50 for a plain vanilla shake.

Then don't buy it, why are you even in a burger shop, you clearly have the attitude of an artisanal spring tofu wrap chump

Is that a pulp fiction reference?

Szechuan milkshake flavour when?

>Bottled water 2.09

Malted milk and banana
Or
Malted milk and coffee
Or
Malted milk and strawberry

probably the same asshole who came up with the no refill vend it yourself machines

>Freestyle.
Great, now it's going to take me 10 minutes to get my soda.

Have you tried it?

Hi me

i bet my left testicle that this is a place in the US of A.

Well hi there, other me. Those truly are the best flavors. And ALWAYS malts.

This weird obsession is fucking pathetic, dude. Grow up.

>tfw the Sonic near me is staffed entirely by "functional" alcoholics
>once put little bits of burger in sister's shake
and they didn't even charge her for the extra meat, beat that five guys.

[spoiler]I laughed at her and refused to go back because my shake was fine.
[/spoiler]

They have a few fiveguys in London

Gimme that coffee bacon shake. It's like drinking breakfast.

No you low iq retard, look at the menu in OPs pic. Besides, the reference would be $5 for a milkshake

helo london. when I was there I kept seeing signs for "Proper Hamburger" is that a chain or just what you guys call a decent hamburger that isn't fast food?

5 guys is a fucking rip off

Why? Are you retarded ?

>8.69 burger
the fuck

>mad about getting 3 lbs. of french fries for 3 bucks

>implying. I want to eat 3 lbs of greasy fries

Then why order the fries in the first place retard?

Why would any place give you 3lbs of fries you fucking retard

Your average customer base shouldn't be 300 lb retard 4chin posters

Yeah when beacons inundated around 99% sweet, it doesn't work. It just tastes like confusion

Why shouldn't they? They're just marginally decreasing their profit margin while massively inflating it through word of mouth advertising because of perceived value. It's not their fault that you have zero self control and can't fucking stop eating until you've stuffed an entire paper bag's worth of fries into your gullet.

>I'M PICKLE RICK

Cause it's 15$ for a fast food restaurant fat ass

>mfw someone ordered a corndog shake and asked for a refund when he drank it

>8.69
calicuck detected

Wrong. I live in Minnesota.

It says Minneapolis MN on the receipt you fucking mongoloid

Peanutbutter + Bacon shakes are actually amazing. Same with peanutbutter and bacon sandwiches.

Literally not fast food. Try again.

cajin fries or regular fries?

I'm sure they're drunk as shit in that sonic, always slurring words and laughing when taking my order, carhop broad can hardly stand up.
I'm surprised by how well they do manage it, even if they fuck up the odd order.
It's fun going to drunk Sonic.

It's fast food man get over yourself.

Fast casual if you need to justify the cost to yourself

You can't even meme properly since you don't know what the fuck "reddit" is. Fuck off, Reddit newfag.

>paying $3.09 for a singular frylet

this place is a fucking ripoff. If I want a burger I'll make my own.

No, it's short order, which isn't fast food.

>Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?
Executives who wanted to make money off of memesters. And you know what? It works. Take a look at their finances sometime.

Know what else? In a chocolate shake, it actually tastes really good.

It's fast casual you retard cuck

i support you

You're awfully obsessed with that site.

5 Guys > Culvers >>>> Any other burger place

No you assclown, it's a short order place. The phrase "fast casual" implies that there is such thing as "fast formal" which there isn't.

"Short order" is old as fuck food-speak for orders that can be prepared quickly. A short order restaurant is a place that only has items that can be prepared quickly. It's differentiated from fast food which has food that is typically pre-prepared in some form and also implies a less mechanical preparation process and generally limited to locally unique or small chains.

Don't lie to yourself.

Hat > Culvers > Habit > In-N-Out > Wendy's > Five Guys > any other burger place.

Fast casual stop trying to make shit up

>uses phrase that's not even been around for long enough to marry in Mississippi
But I'm the one that's making shit up.

Sure thing guy.

>1890s

It's true

Stop being poor.

And just for shits and giggles

"Fast casual" is nothing new. It's an idea that's over a century old that someone fucking wanted to sound all hip and fancy and new so they renamed it to some bullshit that sounds "cool".

I'm curious, are you the kind of person that causes companies to print massive assurances that the product hasn't changed even though they've updated the design of the packaging?

This.

don't care about your argument, but fast casual doesn't imply that, it entails the quality of a casual restaurant with the speed/culture of a fast food place (no waiters/such)
what fast casual implies is that casual exists already, which it does (restaurants a tier below formal/real restaurants)

why the fuck would anyone in California go to Five guys when in n out is better and cheaper?

I have a five guys 5 minutes from my house and I never go there, I only ever go to in n out/chick fil a for fast food

Yeah costwise in n out is objectively better, burger and fry for $6 instead of $15 and the quality is the same. Oh but you don't get any meme toppings like eggs or bacon shakes

quality isn't the same honestly, in n outs burgers are better provided you ask for them the right way (animal style with added chopped chillies) .The fries are inconsistent though sometimes they're well made other times they're undercooked and floppy

It's kind of subjective but yeah I much prefer an animal style burger. I don't really love the smashed patty style like some people do. Also animal fries are pretty damn good when they make em right.

>burger and fry
A single french fry?
What a rip off.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXgP2YD5WjI

I've been wondering, what the fuck does "ebin" mean, anyway?

>google:ebin
>first hit gives full explanation
Why must you milleniels be such spoon feeders?

>google strange terms you see on disreputable websites
Yeah, that's a good idea.

leave
you don't belong here

>disreputable website
>crawling with tons insufferable newfags who want to be spoonfed everything like you now

The thing about Five Guys is that you shouldn't go there solo. They give you fries that warrant the price, but it doesn't scale well for one person. A small fry can easily feed 2 normal people (see: not whales). A regular fries there can feed like 3-4. Then the burgers you should always order a 'small' unless you're a bodybuilder because the small is honestly larger than most fast food burgers. I'm overweight and I can barely even finish the small and split fries with another person so you'd have to be huge as fuck to need the double.

>Yeah, that's a good idea.
Why wouldn't it be? Are you afraid that google is going to send their black ops team after you?

I'm rich and feel that's a rip off. You can be able to afford something and still think it's a rip off.

>A small fry can easily feed 2 normal people
thats one fucking big potato.

>come get some
>I have some

>starts all that shit
>immediately gets pants'd, pinned, and stays pinned