Are you gonna get one Veeky Forums?

Are you gonna get one Veeky Forums?

>rare venison

How does Arby's get venison? Is it factory farmed deer? What's the point?

I kind of want to try it but I'm 100% sure it'll just be a hockey puck of impossibly chewy indistinct meat

stupid loli

If thats rare to you, you are overcooking your venison

>How does Arby's get venison?

probably NZ or some other place with a shitload of deer you're allowed to sell

>Is it factory farmed deer?

If it is produced in the states, definately. If NZ probably

>What's the point?

probably a gimmick aimed at milennials and stuff

I'm not a fan of venison and I still have a shit ton left in the freezer from my brothers last hunt so that's a no from me

I don't think you'll have to worry about that

>big chunk instead of thinly sliced
I have a feeling it will be really hard to chew

Holy shit, yes I will drive across the city to get one, I fucking love venison

It is sourced from NZ

I'm weary of fast food burgers that have extra large and thick patties. Usually salt bombs cooked to safe standards aka a hockey puck.

is this going to be another szechuan sauce situation? because I can't stand to wait on a line and get shafted again

I've only in memory had venison in jerky form, the only time I ate it as steak was as a very young child. This is my opportunity
I live in NY so nogunz otherwise I would get it myself

always wanted to be one of those guys that only eats meat he kills himself

Remember this line, user:
>if you spell definitely with an 'A', you're definitely an Asshole.

>tfw cant have this
>tfw cant hunt deer even though thousands are about 10 min drive away
>tfw no guns b/c United Cuckstan

>Burger
>Calls it a sandwich
why do americans do this?

It has no hamburger nor ground meat. Can you not see the sandwich in the photo?

Eh. I live in the southern US so why not seize the opportunity I guess. I'm not a hunter myself, but I wanna see how it compares to the stuff I've tried in the past.

But it's in a burger bun, not slices of bread.

But there's no ban on guns, at all. You know you have to actually go out and buy a gun, right? They don't just magically appear on your doorstep when you come of age.

So is this the start of a trend of game-ier fast food? Are rabbit, squirrel, and opossum burgers next?

M8 its about 98 million hoops which I cant be arsed to do, the rules are wonky to shit
>pump .44 not allowed but winchester-style is

>squirrel
You'd have to kill 10 of these fuckers to make a decent sized patty

>I have to jump through 98 million hoops just to exercise my 2nd amendment right to kill as many people as possible before the police arrive.
Thanks, Obama.

Just witnessing how thick it is already made me bury my wallet, I bet it'd be edible if it was atleast half thinner, it's either that or you don't even chew when eating.
Alternatively, it's probably just the typical advertisement model food and when you actually get it served they didn't even put the venison on.

Thick shakes are marketed to girls

That's not rare lol that's pink from all the nitrates they use to preserve this shit.

This isn't the first time they've been offered. I read a review from the first time they rolled them out and they're apparently good sandwiches.

what would you define as a sandwich?

would subs, or things served on less conventional breads be sandwiches?

No, I've eaten venison before and it's only good in jerky form.

Also, I find it curious that they are releasing a deer burger now since this year has been one of the worst years for blue tongue disease. I wouldn't eat that shit.

shit. where are you?

How do you think they got all that venison for so cheap?

I would get it, but I live in Boston

brainlet

Obama is a piece of shit, but tbf he's not the one that cucked the UK.

Nigger, they sous vide everything.

My store gets them on saturday. Venison is meh. I live in wv and family hunts deer. It's really about how fast the deer was killed and if it was butchered properly. I imagine Arby's has some industrial method so.the meat won't be gamey tasting which is why most people dislike venison.

Had it one of the last times they did this.

It's exactly what you'd imagine fast food deer meat to be: relatively flavorless meat covered in seasoning. Texture was a little on the chewy side, but surprisingly tender.

Not really worth it imo, but I'm also in BFE, so everyone I know always has a deep freeze full of deer, so I guess if it's your only chance to try deer without putting forth effort, go for it.

That said, I'd point you to Fuddruckers and tell you to get the Elk burger if you really want a "gamey" sammich.

>burger bun
do european schools really make europeans this stupid

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

I'd rather just make it myself. I've got over 200 lbs of venison in my freezer.