Non American here, how good is your fast food exactly?

Non American here, how good is your fast food exactly?
I see chains like arby's, wendy's and chick fil A which make me feel envious but how do they compare to mcdonalds in terms of quality/taste?
Like if you had to rate them with mcdonalds being at 0, where would the major chains fit in?

0 McDonald's
1 Hardees/Carl's Jr
2 Taco Johns
3 Burger King
4 Taco Bell
5 White Castle
6 Arbys
7 Wendy's
8 Culvers

Can't think of any more. Culvers is so fucking good

I think american mcdonalds might be the worst one
but fast food is great. Healthy people just pretend they don't like it.

IMO swap arbys and wendys and you're right.

Arby's french dip is master race.

We have so many chains in this country, we'd be here all day if we had to try and rank them, and that's if we stick purely to burger joints.

nice dubs
0 Arby's
1 McD's
2 Long John Silver
3 Taco Bell
4 Burger King
5 White Castle
6 Steak n Shake
7 Wendy's
8 Culvers
9 Chipotle
10 Chick fil a

Shit I meant mcdonalds would be like the baseline since that's my only experience and the rest would go above and below it.
It's cool though.
What makes the higher rated chains good in your opinion? Are the good chains usually expensive compared to other chains?
Sorry, just the ones that come to your mind. This isn't supposed to be authoritative, I just find american culture fascinating.

From worst to best

0- McDonald's
1-Burger King
2-Taco Bell
3-Carls Jr
4-KFC
5-Wendy's
6-Whataburger
7-Chick fil A
8-Five Guys
9-Shake Shack
10-In n Out

I too find American culture fascinating. And not in a way that I mean that as a compliment. It's without a doubt one of the most puzzling and odd cultures that has ever existed. So many fat and dumb people obsessed with killing each other and stockpiling guns to protect them from the big bag boogeymen.

>Allegations that Russian gov *may* have intervened in election with no solid damning proof as far as I know.
>Everyone loses their shit
>CIA rig elections in other countries or overthrow democratic leaders
>Silence

I wish I could live in the US for a year or 2 just to learn their ways and try to get to the root firsthand of what makes so many people just dumb as fuck.

wtf, could you please delete this?
I'm very interested, I don't want this thread derailed by idiots like you who have to make everything political.
damn in n out looks good.
Those burgers look so satisfying and greasy

Nope not going to delete it. And I made this list I've traveled to the USA multiple times for work related trips/conferences. In n Out is the best by far.

Honestly having stayed in the US for a relatively good period of time now, I can say it's just the media making mountains out of molehills as the average person doesn't care about those things. They're also much nicer than I thought they would be, I always assumed they were a country of assholes but honestly they're much more polite on average than the british.

I will agree with you on that. I had to spend a month in England a few years ago and I've never encountered more barbaric and rude people. Americans on average at least during my trips were pretty friendly although NYC and Dallas was probably where I had the most negative experiences

Oh sorry thank you very much for the list I thought you were just a troll.
sorry ):

What happened in NYC and Dallas?

Fast food isn't great. It's fast food. Cheap. Fast. Convenient. As for rating chains and franchises, I think it depends more on specific locations. Some places have good staff and owners who care more about what they're doing than others. Corporate would like you to believe any and all good quality is due to their system, but never underestimate the ability of people who don't care to screw up a fool proof system. A lot of fast food places are going after teens now that they have faced some backlash from them marketing towards kids.

yeah, the mcdonalds by me is great, a chick fil a also near me sucks. i just want a good spicy chicken sandwich...

Nothing really terrible. In NYC I had to take the subway multiple times and twice I had people seemingly go out of there way to bump me and I had another dude just swear at me for no reason. I also went to the tourist trap katz's deli and the dude there who seemed like the boss was just a dick to me.

In Dallas it was kinda funny. I went to check out Walmart to buy some stuff and this obese lady in one of these scooters literally like webm related nearly ran over my feet and insulted me when she heard me speaking a different language.

All the McDonald's I've eaten at around here are horrible, but I stopped at one while driving through a small town that put out some of the best stuff I've ever had at a McDonald's. I don't like fast food, but a hamburger that doesn't look like it was sat on with lettuce that hasn't turned to green paste certainly improves the experience.

Metal rear solid :d

lel

>Non American here, how good is your fast food exactly?
It's not really, they're convenient.

This

i think the mcdonalds near me is a test market, they have a lot of stuff other towns and stuff don't(location:springfield MO)

I'm Italian, ermh...
Trolling mode: ON

>Thinking the media portrayal of America is how we actually live

Really I would say McDonald's is bottom third-tier. They're are certainly worse but most are better.

3rding this.

>puts literally the cheapest lowest-quality place on top
not even microwaved mcdicks is as piss poor as in & out

0 McDonald's / Subway
1 Arby's / kfc
2 Burger King
3 Taco Bell
4 Hardee's / Panda Express
5 Popeyes / starbucks
6 Bojangles / Wendy's
7 five guys / Chipotle
8 Culver's / Nathan's
9 Chick-fil-A
10 Zaxby's / Zacadoos

onion tier: white castle / crystals

Them dubs don't lie. Culvers is elder god tier.

Ain't nothing special about fastfoods at all, and to be honest most of them are dirty, cheap and attract all the wrong kind of people.
This doesn't mean it's not good food, it's amazind and I do love to eat my fair share of them once or twice a year, but you'll be disappointed the first time you lay eyes on a fast food joint here in america.

I'd rather eat lobster at maine or whatever, if I was a tourist.

healthy don't are healthy because they don't like it.

Maynards wine gums or jujubees? which is better? I'm in the mood for a good gummy candy

0 McDonald's
1 Burger King
2 Arbys
3 Taco Bell
4 Hardees/Carl's Jr
5 Five Guys
6 Wendy's
7 In-N-Out
8 Habit
9 Culvers
10 Hat

Fuck, forgot Rally's/Checkers. Call them 4.5.

I don't know why everyone jokes about Arby's. I like it, it's probably the best of the big chains, though not worth the price at all.
A lot of the smaller chains are really good too, though there's so many it's impossible to try them all.

McDonald's is near the bottom of fast food. There's some stuff out there worse than it, but not much. Most chains are better.

All other chains get at least a 1 because McDonald's is objectively the worst fast food in America.

Jack in the Box is worse

>new york is terrible
I keep telling you people not to come here. Why doesn't anybody listen?
it's a fucking bad place, its polluted, expensive, overcrowded and the people are rude shitters

I don't have a choice, I was born here so I can never leave because its impossible to save money with a cost of living this high.
you never have to step foot in here and if you knew what was good for you, you never would

Fast food is almost all completely garbage. Fast casual usually ranges between passable and very good, though.

they are all ass and it's best if you avoid them

the typical value meal from each gives you nearly all or exceeds you recommended daily allowance of

>salt
>fat
>cholesteral
>calories

0 mcds
1 krystal/white Castle
2 checkers/Rally's
3 burger king
4Arby's
4 Hardee's
5 Sonic
6 long John silvers
7 taco Bell
8 Wendy's
9 chick fill a
10 in n out
11 five guys

Five guy's is like a special treat for me now, I used to eat it too much, but now I rarely do

In n Out, Culvers, Whataburger, Spangles, Shake Shack, and Freddys are all top tier.

>Healthy people just pretend they don't like it.
God I fucking hate people that do this. They are always SJW's that judge other people just for eating the food. If McDonalds comes up in a conversation they act like they haven't eaten it in years (I know you are lying you pieces of shit) and when you ask them why "uhh idk I just don't :^)"

McDonald's is actually the best fast food restaurant, and I've been to all of them.

It can be a crap shoot sometimes. One Wendy's will suck but the one down the road will be great. It depends on the particular location. Same with almost all fast food places

Depending on where you go there are pockets of extremely dumb as fuck as far as the eye can see.

But, as has been mentioned, by and large most of us are fairly intelligent, exceedingly polite and welcoming and do not subscribe to the horse-shit the media panders to the lessers with.

Now, if you happen to venture into a Walmart your chances of seeing those awful people skyrockets...that place is a breeding ground for absurdity. Stereotypes go there to be stereotypes, it seems.

NYC is a shit hole. A fascinating shit hole. Definitely not for everyone...or most decent people, honestly. I dig it, but luckily I don't have to live there. Just within driving distance.

Dallas was previously mentioned as a place someone deal with some trash humans...which I could believe. But it's sister city Fort Worth is one of the cleanest cities I've ever seen. The people were all phenomenally nice. It was explained to me that people live and work in Dallas and they go out on the town in Fort Worth. Whatever, I was there for work with a very generous daily stipend...perhaps that colored my perspective.

This is such a tremendous country in size and culture that anything you are getting from the big media is drastically over-simplifying.

Though, believe anything you hear about Florida.

The food at Chick Fil A is decent but you really go there for the service. Everyone is always smiling and polite and they've never gotten an order wrong. It's because they don't hire blacks, see?

I haven't been to a mcdonalds in at least 15 years and I got to taco bell like once a month. I can see the mcdonalds on my way to work and have to go like three miles to taco bell. You're wrong, it's nad food

What kind of backwoods ass flyover state do you live in that doesn't have black people at Chick fil a?

Literally like half the employers and customers are black around here.

It's the gays that aren't welcome to work at Chick fil a.

>mcdonalds being at 0, where would the major chains fit in
Trick question, you didn't say what this actually means. I'm assuming 0 being the worst and higher the better.
-3 Little Caesar
-2 Wendy
-1 Arby
0 McD
1 Taco Bell
2 Jack in the box
3 Waba Grills
4 Panda
5 Subway
6 Jersey Mike
7 Charley
8 Popeye
9 El Pollo Loco
10 Baja
11 Costco

>Non American here, how good is your fast food exactly?
Not good at all. They lost the original perk of 'fast food' and sometimes upwards 15-20 min wait happens. I don't go to chain restaurants when I'm not away from my neighborhoods. I rather eat from grocery stores than fast food.
>in terms of quality/taste
McD is dog food coated in grease. Practically anything is better than micky d.

> wendy's at -2
In how many have you been? I'm thinking you've had just one bad experience out if bad luck cause Wendy's is absolutely god tier

No fast food is god tier user, I feel sorry for you.
But as Twitter Wendy would say, you do you.