MOD Pizza

This place is pretty good

do they do it for free?

anyone tried their sage pizza yet?

What do you mean

On the off chance not a shill thread, no it's not. They get you with the bullshit choose your own adventure trend but ingredients actually not that good, portions pretty small, the pizza itself not that filling due to super flat crust. Good luck reheating it properly too unless you got a wood fired stove at home. Microwaving it is shit, foil around it in the oven or toaster oven is shit, open air in the oven at super high setting is the only thing that gets it close but it's really pretty shit too.

tl;dr high concept, shit product, op is shill or retarded

There are about 4 byo pizza joints near me. Blaze is best. Mod second.

>portions pretty small
Opinion discarded as you're clearly a fatass who doesn't even taste what he's shoveling into his mouth.

Not my fault you weigh a buck twenty, twinky

>being at a normal weight is supposed to be bad
Sasuga, fatass-kun

DYEL brainlet

>He doesn't have a wood fired oven he uses for only re-heating pizza.

You don't need to lift to not be a fatass

>complains portions are too small
>proceeds to complain about reheating leftovers
Is this pasta?

I have one near me at work. Should I go there? I get a weird cafeteria food feel from it. Is it actually decent, and quick?

They opened one of these in the sodosopa part of my town haven't been yet.

>is this pasta
No, its pizza

If it's lunch, I buy one pizza. If it's dinner, I buy two and eat about one and one thirds worth. This leaves two thirds for a snack or light lunch at some later date.

>everything I don't liek is a shill

One just opened up in my town recently. I've been twice. They make decent pizza.

>eats 1 and 1/3 pizzas for dinner.
Holy fuck you are a fatass.

>2/3 of a pizza is a snack or "light" lunch
Holy hell is that you boogie?

I was peering into one the other day. It looked sparse and sad. I don't care what the pizza tastes like I don't want to go into boomer depression the restaurant.

They have anchovies!!

Mods have evolved from hotpockets

I've heard all the workers there are fags

How is it compared to Blaze Pizza?

Where'd you get that from? Fag Journal Monthly?

If it's lunch, I buy one and eat half. I'll eat the rest later.
If it's dinner, I buy one and eat half. I'll eat the rest later.

If you need more than 1 pizza from most of the BYO pizza joints to feel full, you need to work on portion control, mate. That or quit spending so much time in the gym, such that you need 5000 kCal in a day (which I'm guessing ain't you, pork pie...).

My post. Blaze has better topping selection, and my local makes them super close to "burned" on the edges, which I prefer. Mod had a somewhat chewier crust in contrast (though I can't speak for other locations), but was otherwise almost identical.

1000 Degrees is smaller and chewier than both. And more expensive. So it's out. I haven't had Your Pie in a few years, so no critique, but I remember liking it and going fairly often.

Yeah I borrowed your dad's copy

Holy shit, what's your height/weight?

Only person I've seen feel less than full after eating a personal BYO pizza is over 300lbs

My sister works there. She seems to really enjoy her career there. She tells me about the extra work they put in to make damn sure it's fresh ingredients with quality and consistency as priority... and to assure the customer has a great experience or she feels bad. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Had one open up in a little town center I live by, kinda overpriced for what it's worth, but it's good pizza. I'll probably go once every couple of months

How does PizzaRev compare to these other build your own pizza places? It's the only one I've been to. It's ok but I've got better traditional pizza places near me that are cheaper, so I only go if I really wanna make a wacky pizza.

So I got both of these places near where I live, which one should I try first?