Why is it that females are much more likely than males to use proper grammar in textual communications?

Why is it that females are much more likely than males to use proper grammar in textual communications?

dunno

also
>hentai on wall
>toilet paper on the bed

That's not a trap.

I wasn't aware "lmfao ye lol" was proper grammar

They place a higher premium on conformity and obeying social rules.

Males are the niggers of the human species.

Fuck off AGP. Men are the Ashkenazi of the species.

>AGP
Stop.

trat's a trap

this :'D

I have some bad news for you...

There is NO WAY that's a trap. Show me proof and I'll believe you.

>much more likely
I smell statistics here. Please, give me some numbers OP

his (her) face looks kinda male (female)
something about the cheekbones maybe not to rag on traps or anything

She(He) is hiding her(his) neck's Adam's apple

If she was actually a he, it would still be gay to not fuck her.

>If she was actually a he, it would still be gay to not fuck her.
Since traps aren't gay

>traps
do you seriously think they look like average girls IRL?
they're usually disgusting, hairy, skinny boys

I can't english

>usually hairy
traps usually depilate/shave

Notice that this trap on this pic hides his Adam's apple with a Dog collar

>Why is it that females are much more likely than males to use proper grammar in textual communications?
Do you just pull stuff out of your ass like this all the time? I've never seen a woman use proper grammar.

daily reminder: that trap on user's pic related off'd himself, and this will be the fate to all traps.

I knew a slut that was bio-engineering DNA and would text like this. She wanted the D.

It depends on how they're typing and and if you know they're smart or not.

If they're smart and are typing like that while keeping up the conversation, they're probably into you and are trying to be cutsy and nonchalant throughout the conversation; their way of taking pressure off the convo.

If they're smart and are typing like that while texting back 3-5 world single replies, they don't give a fuck about you and want to end the conversation ASAP.

If they're dumb and are talking like that, it's a 50-50 and you should immediately test both previous hypotheses in one swift text message by typing back: "eyy bb, show bobs and vagene"

He says on a device built by the work of men.

I'm getting trappy vibes as well

It's not that females are more likely, it's probably just people like to be more formal with those they don't know particularly well. I know I can switch back and forth pretty easily depending on the context. You could also place it partially on mood as well as comfortability. If I don't feel like typing, then I won't put in the effort.

but idk man im not a scientist lol

Why is it that you are a huge faggot?

Is that actually true? Cite your source