Post snacks or foods that make you angry due to their format or how they're meant to be eaten

Post snacks or foods that make you angry due to their format or how they're meant to be eaten.

Pic related, chocolate bars that are shaped and divided unevenly should be destroyed.

i am angry
angry because of chocolate

Frosted cupcakes. Just fucking no.

>breaking pieces off

How dainty.

Ok

your autism is too strong. chocolate is pretty good any way it is served.

anything that has a chalky, crunchy texture makes me angry because it makes me squirm with disgust every time. We have these traditional confections where I'm from that people devour and I hate. Sad part is that they're really yummy otherwise.

i hate anything crunchy, spongey, thick(fucking gross), or chalky, and soupy or bready

that garbage is fucking gross, I cant stand onion either, they gum up my mouth and taste like armpit...

Why do so many people hate onion? Onion is fucking god tier. Is it the texture?

>I hate any and all food

Do you subsist on an IV drip or something

So you can only eat creamy foods?
How fat are you?

>literally hates 99% of food textures

why are you here

onions is disgusting fuck you

They can be kind of sulfurous, I can see why it'd turn someone off.

I'm not a big fan of any sweet that's glazed entirely and is automatically messy to eat. But it's mostly because I don't like having sticky fingers, I still fucking love donuts.

Butterfinger bars. Every other one of the damn things always seems to already be broken apart as soon as you take it off the shelf. I guess it's just autism at work here since the ads always show them perfectly intact, but the reality is they're very brittle.

The frosting is what turns me off of cupcakes entirely. Either it's a strong flavor that offsets the cupcake like Cream Cheese or it's just a pile of flavorless sugar ontop of a cake made of sugar.

These would always leave a weird film in my mouth

Room temp coke/Pepsi
>leaves coating in mouth that is barf worthy
Heath bar / butterfinger / hard candy
>chewing on hard candy or crunching with teeth makes me want to kill myself. Even worse is ice cream with little pieces of hard candy in it.
Tripe
>texture is gross as fuck, and the thought is doubly bad
Caraway seeds
>eating a sausage and crunch down on one of these piece of shits almost cracking a tooth
Bones/gristle/chunks of hard shit
>eating burger or hot dog and crunch down on unexpected teeth breakers make me instantly stop eating and disgusted.
Bones in fish
>seriously, fuck you.

Most everything else I'm good with

What is Alpine Milk, and how is it different from non-Alpine milk??

It's a brand. Nothing more.

Got that here under a different name, and i'm torn between autism telling me this is NOT ok and loving how it feels to bite into these.

You sound like a massive faggot

ikr

I too enjoy boting out on hard bones in my meat products

fuck that user for not liking what we like, he's a faggot

You're not alone.

so edgy man

>Weird film
>2001

you're not meant to eat it raw, you doofus

this
i eat hotwings with a knife and fork

That japanese ramen where you dip the noodles in the broth and eat the toppings separately

I like my ramen al dente but thats a little excessive.

i don't like my burgers to be a chore to eat.

What about a proper buttercream?

I fucking hate that they're individually wrapped when no human being alive just eats one. And then you end up with a wad of foil and little skinny papers. ENOUGH of this bullshit. Just sell them unwrapped and in a bag.
>inb4 shit tier chocolate
I don't fucking care. I'm not here to impress you with what I eat. I don't have autism.

I love raw onion and eat it cooked, but the texture of cooked is admittedly terrible.

>heath bar / butterfinger / hard candy
>Caraway seeds
are your teeth made of chalk or something?

keep the autism coming guys, this is great

Very dry pastries
Like anything spongey Wich is also too dry I would rather eat rat shit than biting into that

I like the extra work of having to unwrap each one
Lesser candy comes coated in candy and you can just eat it by the handful, this candy is classy

>hating on tripes
Opinion dismissed.

Does this upset you, OP?

holy FUCK is this wrong
but holy hell is it geometric

This so much. I basically hate any food that's impossible to eat without making a fucking mess.

cooked vegetables and such, which is ironic because they are some of my favorite foods when raw

looks like it would hurt your hands

>anything proper about buttercream
That's even worse. Buttercream is just sugar slop no matter how good it is.

crunch, taste great, nice little snack that keeps you filled
but holy hell are they a mess if you dont eat them properly. I usually break it up into small pieces while its still in the pack and that solves the problem. Somehow, someway though I still find a crumb or two on my shirt

woops

I actually agree with that shit, anything that puts unexpected hard shit in my mouth can get fucked.

My sides are in orbit after reading this in Gottfrieds voice.

Are yours made of case hardened steel? There's literally nothing good about crunching down on a piece of bone or rock hard seed when you're not prepared for it

It's broken silken tofu cooked with minced pork. It tastes alright if cooked perfectly but i hate it looks. Our home version would have seaweed and prawns and that thing is gross as leftovers

fucking hell this. I tossed one into my bag on the way to work and when I got there the whole thing was literally powder.

This looks like a car tire

any casserole

a bunch of shit thrown in a baking dish isn't a meal, it's just garbage

Alpine milk came from cows kept in the Alps, grazing fresh grass and whatnot, giving the milk richer taste. At least that's what they tell people.

>Supposed to be eaten with chop sticks
>Portion sizes are slightly too big for your mouth
>Bits fall off as you pick it up or try to dip in soy

Is Sushi the ultimate example of food preoccupied with form at the expense of function?

Actually sushi was originally meant as finger food.
I suggest you sick bigger dicks to stretch your ol' sushi hole, mate.

>He is so fucking greedy and fat that he can't spend 1 second opening a wrapper on each chocolate

Just fucking buy liquid chocolate by the barrel and slurp it up with a straw you goddamn pig.

I don't know who was in the wrong there but I was eating a fish soup and there were bones in the meat. I complained that I don't like having to constantly interrupt eating to pick out bones out of meat but I was treated like I was being picky.

In general I hate it when I can't enjoy my food with a peace of mind. Like I don't know if this means the meat is bad but when I eat a steak and it has these strings or whatever that can't be chewed.

I'm eating some right now, it's pretty good chocolate

>eating steak at a restaurant
>bite into more than one chunk of impossible to bite through fat
>have to start doing surgery on the steak to remove any of them
>25% or more of steak isn't edible at the end

Pizzerias that put unstoned olives on the pizza (seemed horrifyingly common in Austria).

>Like I don't know if this means the meat is bad
Lol, what?
Stringy bits are connective tissue. It has nothing to do with food safety. It does, however, mean you have a poor quality steak. Not an unsafe steak, just a cheap cut of meat not worthy of being prepared as a steak.

Fat is soft, user. It's the softest part of a steak. It's softer than meat. If you find something you can't bite through that's gristle. Connective tissue. Tendons. Not fat.

Keep in mind that different cuts of steak have different levels of fat or connective tissue in them. A fillet aka tenderloin or fillet mignon has no fat or connective tissue in it. If you are easily triggered by fat or gristle then order that, because it will never contain any. Oh, and whatever that restaurant was sounds like you should never order a steak from there. I hope to god it wasn't a "steak house".

NY strip has a layer of fat along one side of it. Otherwise none. A ribeye, which is one of the most flavorful cuts, will often have fat in the center. So will any steak that includes multiple different muscles, like porterhouse or T-bone. The sirloin--usually among the cheapest "Steak" cuts--is the most likely to contain both fat and gristle.

I dunno user, it seemed like fat whenever I encountered it.

Big cloudy white/off yellow rubbery chunks not only around the outside of a steak but also found inside? Just looks like fat that wasn't cooked down.

I can't imagine anyone eating it with chopsticks and then trying to dip it fishside down into soysauce.

>it seemed like fat whenever I encountered it.
It clearly didn't because fat isn't chewy. It's really soft.

Now what might be confusing you is that fat is often attached to a layer of connective tissue. Look carefully at a NY strip, for example. You've got the meat in the center. Along one edge there is a thin layer of connective tissue that surrounds the muscle. Then attached to that is the iconic strip of fat. If you weren't aware that both were present you might look at the fat and blame that for the chewiness where the real culprit is the connective tissue aka "silverskin" between the fat and the meat.

Fat isn't chewy even when it is totally raw. But fat often is found in the same place as connective tissue. What cut was your steak? Right now I'm guessing either sirloin or a low-grade ribeye. Those are both likely to have chunks of fat and connective tissue in the middle.

sushi usually has a flap over the edge and should be conservatively dipped into the sauce

Raw onion is disgusting. Cooked onion is fine.

Spherical veggies/tubers/fruits. I don't like food exploding in my mouth; the flavors are usually overpowering, and often taste bitter to me.

Baby.

They cling in your teeth too fuck that noise

When I was a waiter I'd be picking up plates, Families through the day would finish several plates of food, great food, but without fail... Morning, lunch, Any day of the week. Red onion was usually left over.

I love onion and I know it goes great with those dishes too.
Fucking wasteful.

looks aesthetic

yea nah shut up buttercream is class

Crabs/Shrimps

Theres often potato starch in powdered sugar to keep it from clumping together. That might be why.

>crunchy
>spongy
>thick
>chalky
>soupy
>bready
Do you subsist on photosynthesis? You described 90% of food.

>tfw uncontrollable gag reflex that gets triggered by the stupidest shit
>chunky sauce/chili/salsa/etc, or finding large chunk of tomato eating pizza
>meat with too much gristle or bite into piece of hard fat
>have almost thrown up in public on countless ocassions and it pisses me off
>cant enjoy a lot of food because of it

>let's pull apart the cheese into the tiniest little strips so I can barely taste shit

You could make a whole nother chocolate bar with the amount of chocolate they saved in making it that shape

And that's precisely what they do when they pour liquid chocolate into moulds.

you don't even have to be a roach to be able to eat döner properly, come on.

And people look at me like I'm a monster when I take bites out of it because I want to actually fucking taste it.

I think hard shell tacos are poorly thought up. Of all the sandwich type portable foods, they place everything in a shell that easily breaks right along the surface holding all the contents. Even if it holds together the always open design can cause everything to fall out the back. It also doesn't load easily or hold very much.

similar, but I have no idea how people expect to eat goat curry. It is always served in little chunks with at least 75% of it being bone. Do people seriously just spend half their meal trying to dig out the small bits of meat hidden in the little nooks of the bones?

This looks tasty but I xant find any recipe thats not written in peruvian

youre legit autistic kid

Onion is always great
best way to eat onion?
>Campfire
>but onion underneath it
>wait
>take it out
>get rid of the black
>take a bite

you can't dip one end into the soy and take a bite from the rice/fish covered end?

its absorbed into the rice,
sif u rubbing it on the fish

What I don't like is how awkward they are to bite into. Like your teeth just slide down the side.

I'm sorry sir, you have the autism

looks like the bottom of a sneaker

Pixie stix I love em but the tip always gets wet from my mouth and I can't get it all. Also huge flat rainbow suckers piss me off. How the hell am I supposed to fit it in my mouth. I can't. I have to lick it like a retarded animal.

They're heaven's fruit but you need to grab it each by hand to enjoy eating it which is always a mess.
It's worth it though, not even mad.

But a cupcake without frosting is just a muffin.

>chewing on hard candy
Nigga u wat

That's the ugliest piece of commercial chocolate if i've ever seen one