Fml

oogie boogie! its time for some dickered spoopy food and cooking things ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along, bake-along, drink-along, pickle-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread >u might want a night light m80

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y5cwulBG8_A
youtu.be/f6TCjgeD8Us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at Patti

What's on the menu tonight OP

Captcha
>Mexican camping

well for now im going to attempt a loaf of bread m8

so i followed a very basic recipe and mixed and kneaded this shit for a long time, had to keep adding more flour cause lol anybody can write recipesXD, got it about right i hope and let it rise a few hours then i divided it

gonna freeze one cuz i only have one loaf pan

ok after letting this rise even more i can only assume that im doing this right

ok i dun goofed it somehow and it has a comb over but i gotta go so ill get a crumb shot when i get back later after it cools

Wow ew gross etc

First of all. Reee, everyone say something nice about my bread at the end of the last thread. Your bread looks nice. I guess it's a white loaf? Since you didn't score it and the way you dumped it in, it got the comb-over. I like how it looks, just want to break off the crispy part and eat it.

If you go on King Arthur Flour website, they have tips for baking bread. I've been reading a lot of it lately. Also, try artisanbreadwithstev on youtube. I've done a lot of his recipes and they're no knead and easy.

If you plan to make bread more often, definitely get a jar of yeast. Those packets are much more costly. Also, your use of the electric mixer triggers me. Use the handle of a wooden/plastic spoon.

Baking is fun but it's also time consuming.

I'm so sick of seeing this same faggot cat and his attention whore owner on my board.

Can you just fuck off to Reddit with your attention seeking bullshit behavior?

Oh look, it's the fucking Reddit thread again.

just wanted to say ive been lurking here from the start and i appreciate the OC a lot

Just posting pics of my cat being lazy, Nothing to see here

>>>/reddit/

Cringe.

tremendous

give the guy a break he's clearly an alcoholic who doesnt have much going on in his life besides these silly threads and his cat, let him have this

>being bullied by people in the cooking section or an anime forum
wew lad

:3

is a nice looking bread m8, and thx ill look into, I only used the mixer at the beginning to get it started

lol thx

will get a crumb shot in a minute, had a crazy day at work so was too tired when i got home, have a box patti

im not coming with the same vitriol as this guy, op, but i fucking hate cats and cat owners. theres nothing appealing about an animal that shits in your house then tracks the shit all over everything in your house.
i kinda like seeing what people make and shit, this would be less /reddit/ if youd stop with the motherfucking cats.

the only time a cat should be in a thread is if theres some fucking gook bbq'ing one.

>pic related
think about it....

>REEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEONE IS MAKING FOOD ON MY MCDONALD'S AND MONSTER ENERGY DRINK DISCUSSION FORUM
You fags crack me up sometimes.

And I don't even really follow OP's threads, but I catch the pictures sometimes and he makes some decent-looking stuff.

>oogie boogie!

please don'tpost racist things outisde of /pol/

Wouldn't be a big deal that wasn't the same fat cat owning faggot doing it over and over and over and over and over and over

Here's a novel idea, FAGGOT - ignore the thread

Here's a novel idea gas yourself you faggot nigger loving kike eat shit I hope your entire family gets AIDS and cancer.

Fuck off

Who gives a shit? He makes food. This is a food board. If there were no cats, you would still know it was the same guy just because it's a fairly recognizable kitchen.

It's pretty gross that he lets his cats sit around on the counter with his food but hey, he's the one getting toxoplasmosis, not me.

>t.OP
all those cat shit worms went to your brain

Imagine getting this mad over someone making frequent threads that are relevant to the board.

No this is a board for fast food threads alcoholic threads and commercial food posts

Imagine being this much of a giant faggot and defending another faggot who frequently makes threads that are retarded and lame as fuck and no one likes them but other massive faggots

I'll take lame OC over most of the BS that gets posted here any day. At least it's actual cooking instead of the fucking fast food shit.

I haven't seen this much jealousy since Boxxy. Proof that Patti is truly the Queen of Veeky Forums.

Your food looks good OP. Keep at it.

if you are subscribed to me unsubscribe immediately!

heres the crumb it's a lot denser than what i wanted for sandwiches but ill deal with it ya heard

>feeding trolls shiggydiggity

youtu.be/y5cwulBG8_A

oi m8...

subscribe? wtf u on about catshit eater?

OP you have shitty taste in music, But you are a great cook.

I can't listen to that shit unless I'm leaning

I think it's time for you to fuck off.

youre literally eating microscopic cat piss and shit particles.

I have a pretty wide range of taste in music but most people wouldnt appreciate a lot of it
youtu.be/f6TCjgeD8Us

no rocks!

Also don't listen to all the newfags hating on you.

They are just angry they don't have their own thread on a Taiwanese sewing forum

No I’m not.
I don’t have a cat.
The invitation to fuck off remains extant though.

>Another thread of Binging with Toxoplasmosis

Fuck off already

ive had far more creative trolls desu, not worth the (You)s

got those beans soaking

>vlogposting
why dont you vlogpost yourself hanging from the ceiling?

>Binging with Toxoplasmosis
this had me in fucking tears.

>vlogposting
Where do you see vlogposting?
What are you fucking on about?

You post some oc then

blogposting then, whatever. Your posting like a total faggot.

>lets all cook along user!
>look at me and what im doing!
>isnt it so mundane and uninteresting
at least make something interesting if youre going to be so gay because, spoilers, nobody gives a fuck about watching you soak beans in water.

*You're

if constitutes decent oc then what wouldnt?

>he doesn't know how to filter threads
Retard.

>this mad over a patti thread
First day on the site, champ?

>Your posting like a total faggot.
Says the guy using Reddit spacing.
Irony.

exciting bean update 4 u m8

Shhhh user don't disturb the reddit hugbox safe space! Seriously though, at least their cancer is contained to a single thread. One very cringy single thread.

If decent OC is so easy to make then what is stopping you?

There's tons of oc but the brain parasites make you blind to anything that doesn't have a gross disgusting cat contaminating it

I haven't got a cat.

>shitposter calling others cancer

You still have the parasites
Normal people are repulsed by dirty animals near their food

>Normal people
Yup, that would be you.
Now fuck off my image board.

>do I fit in yet guyz?

gonna make some shit, stay tuned

the rest of my photos will be oriented correctly, my bad. cleaning the split chicken breasts up before they go in the oven.

seasoned and going in

Gonna roast the shit out of these

that is the perfect amount of sprouts m8 :^)

thanks m8, here’s the finished product :^)

cook along threads are comfy as fuck you fucking faggot, you are the cancer against OC

Weird mixer attachments.

>smug cat
>comfy
>muh oc

I'm convinced that these threads are just 2 or 3 cringelords resetting their ips every other post

the problem isnt that hes attention whoring
its that he's doing nothing fucking interesting by attention whoring

if hes going to attention whore the least he could do is more than fucking basic seasoning on a fucking boneless skinless chicken breast. theres no point, he's just here to seek attention and waste everyone's time

Cutie patty.

Why do you think anyone cares about what you think about cats here?

Grow a pair and post your own shit then you coward.

I love your labeled jars in the background. Would date.

Go back to the does tea work as a contraceptive thread and stay there.

Everyone has bugs living on/in them. Get over it you cry baby.

Yes, OP could be shitting up one of the few OC threads by pissing and moaning and making up whiny shit to complain about, instead of creating OC that meets your exacting standards.

By all means, do a no-cat thread where you prepare a perfect Caesar salad, seafood appetizer of choice, beef wellington, and baked alaska and show him how it's done.

Perfect ginger baby.

Why bother when I can just shit on other people for trying what I'm too much of a pussy to do?

looks good m8

suppose to be dough hooks i thought id try it, works decent i think

>dickered
Cringe every time

>all these fucking newfag cat haters that don't know how to hide a thread
>keeps bumping it then bitching about seeing it
>literal retards

wew lad

nice
looks better than my breads

Neat, never seen that before.

making a big pot of beans cuz poorfag4lyfe

preppin stuff

i had a ham hock but it was frost bit so i tossed it, threw in a piece of pork belly to compensate cuz i need M E A T Y B E A N S

had leftover chicken liquid that i put in my bean cooking water

attempting to put a sear on the pork but it didnt work out really

Looks tasty

saving the sausage towards the end, gonna let this kunt cook on low for like 7-9 hours

not before adding my chicken Knorr Stock Pot that is

>Holmes Smokehouse

EXCELLENT choice, sir

wrong type of pan m8

cats are cute user, are you too manly for an adorable ball of fur that loves you?

where do you store all the stuff you cook

comfy

kys mate

Weve had this pork butt in the smoker for about 3 hours now

Made some burgers and eggplant fries while we wait on the pork, since itll be in there for a good handful of hours still.
Will post results once we finally take it out. We plan on shredding it for pulled pork sandwitches to eat on during the week