Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MbVDQKcxg00?t=9m43s
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=4536
youtu.be/MbVDQKcxg00?t=587
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>onions

This would win hands down if it wasn't double the price

>9563121
not saying its a bad thing, but most of the meat is the burnt or leftover remnants from the burgers.

i think its what honestly makes the difference.

That's what makes it tasty.

>Wendy's chili
It's just patties that have been left on the grill for too long which is later grinded up served as chili.

t. Former Wendy's employee

Nothing wrong with that.

So, basically how chili is supposed to be made, using cooked ground beef?
What other secrets do you have to share?
Are your shakes actually made of cold dairy products?

I thought it was patties that are too old to use for burgers.

That's what I liked about it. You got chunks of beef you could chew on, not just a meat slurry. Plus you can get it on a baked potato with cheese and hotsauce and onions for a dirt-cheap meal.

I like fresh cooked meat for my chili, not some shit that's been sitting in a container for hours, but that's just me. Not sure what to say about the shakes.

Yes, I regularly fix single servings of chili and toss it in the trash after 45 minutes have elapsed.

It's made from fast food burgers, it's not a problem that it's just overdone meat, that's just what it is.

Chili and baked potato is my favorite thing to order, I can get burgers anywhere

GOAT

Fuck, it's starting to get cold and some Wendy's chili would be heavenly right now. Thanks based Wendy's marketing shill
>captcha: AWARE Agency

>Blue Bell

Delicious listeria

This is true according to people who worked/work there.

why do you retards shill this shit so hard?

Why is this shit so goddamn salty?
It also leaves this nasty tomatoey aftertaste film all over my mouth similar to other heavily processed garbage foods like chef boyardee canned ravioli.

haven't had Wendy's chili on top of a Wendy's baked potato in a while. good shit.

Actually it's beef

>mfw someone near me says 'dont you know they put fingers in their chili"

Had a friend who worked at Wendy's. She told me that they used the old burger meat to make the chili. Pic related, said friends ass.

I'll bet she takes mean shits.

>carrageenan
dropped

Wrong. Yuengling masterrace.

I've been getting Chicken and dumplings from Dairy Queen here lately. For what it is it's actually pretty good. Don't have a Wendy's nearby. I do like their chili tho

It's not good chili.
However, I'll always love it because it reminds me of being at the Grand Canyon in November when it started snowing, which was a crazy magical experience. Then afterwards we stopped at the Wendy's in Grand Canyon Village and all had some chili outside in the falling snow. Good times......

Beached whale

Remember when Blue Bell caused the deaths of dozens of people due to lack of safety precautions, not once but twice? And then their defense force went around the internet trying to stop people from talking about it?

Of course the weeabo doesnt know how to make chili

That doesnt look like a hamburger to me

that is correct
youtu.be/MbVDQKcxg00?t=9m43s
virgin detected

This shit comes in frozen bags and is usually left out to thaw in the open around all other food product, it grows mold quite quickly

That's the best way to eat it.

The reason Wendy's chili is great is because no other ff place has it. That and baked potatoes. It's the only reason i ever go to Wendy's.

>weebposting on a food and cooking board
>being a tastelet
kill yourself

What ever the mold probably is what make sit

Nah, the chili at Wendy's is made of the old, dry patties that aren't fit to serve on a burger. We boil them and chop them up to put in the chili. 21 lbs of beef per batch.

>using my waifu for shitposting
Onions are bomb especially sweet onions

>work at wendys
>degreaser on shelf above grill
>chili cooking on grill
>degreaser falls in
>manager pulls it out
>it was open
>stirs the chili and walks away

>I like eating chili full of overcooked meat thats been kept between 80 and 100 degrees for several hours

CHALLENGER APPROACHING

Who eats chili with cinnamon rolls?

>I even throw away leftovers because that shit is old.

Go to bed Brent

kys

I like the subway chili

you know chili is supposed to sit and simmer for like, several hours right? this is how the flavors blend. a lot of people would say that chili is better the next day after its had to time to marinate with itself.

this is advanced shitposting

>GOAT
This has been confirmed. I will never order chili from Wendy's again. Read the comments from the link below. yuck.
message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=4536

midwest

I'm pretty sure they put mushrooms in it, which is delicious.

That's a comfy story. You, I like.

I'm not gonna bother reading the entire thread but let me guess, theres that same old asshole
In here as always claiming we use leftover hamburger patties in our chili?
No...The entire chili meal comes in fresh every single day, along with crackers and chili sauce.

Ok. Then why did a friend of mine who worked at Wendy's tell me that they would scrape all the bits off the grill and throw it in the chili? And no, he wasn't joking or fucking with me.

Unless things are different nowadays, those shitty Wendy's training videos from the 80s flat out say that they put broken patties in the chili:

youtu.be/MbVDQKcxg00?t=587

9:47 onwards.

I worked at Wendy's in high school circa 2007. We most definitely used old patties for chili meat at least back then. I still enjoy a bowl at least once a winter.

>patties that have been left on the grill for too long

That would mean each restaurant makes it's own chili from scratch. I assumed it came frozen in a bag from corporate, you guys would warm it up in a pot of boiling water, then transfer it to the steam warmer. I worked at a bar that served chili in a similar manner.

ask for bbq sauce. Wendy'c chili got me in the habit of it and now i never look back.

>Chili and baked potato is my favorite thing to order,

damn tasty if you ask me

that's not goat. that's chili.

They're the same fucking chain you idiots, it's literally the same chili

After my mom gave birth to my brother she my dad brought her some Wendy's chili because she was craving it or whatever. Few minutes after eating it she was holding my brother and threw up the chili all over my newborn brother.

probably unrelated, he's full on helmet wearing retarded now

It's a Nebraska and northern Kansas thing. Everyone from everywhere else seems horrified by the mere concept of pairing chili and cinnamon rolls.

It does sound pretty gross at first, it makes sense though. Sweet and savory go together, and you already dip rolls in chili. I'll have to try it out the next time I have chili.

>carrageenan
every time a hear the word carrageenan it reminds me that GWAR uses it in there fake blood and stuff so every time i eat something with it it brings a tear to my eye remember all the shows i been too

Speak for yourself fucktard

Kek. I don't come on Veeky Forums much. Never seen "tastelet." Got a solid chuckle.

>frogposter
>kek
wew lad just kill yourself

rude

Its not the same chilli you fucking retard.

If you read any part of this thread people have said they use old patties for Wendy's chilling, Timmie's doesn't have patties.

The chilli is more oily at Timmie's and has a deeper flavour (imo) as well as has mushrooms

I've worked for both, and both come frozen in plastic packages and are heated in one of those metal soup warmers (both also have mushrooms). Do you really think any fast food restaurant has time or gives enough of a fuck to mash up hamburgers and make numerous pots of chili a day when they can just order it in and keep it frozen/on hand for their convenience? It's the same fucking thing. Your opinion of them being different doesn't make them different. Don't delude yourself.

Not him, but the reason for Wendy's to have chili was to reuse old hamburgers. The SOP was to chop up the patties and put them in, is it different now?

kill yourself tastelet

The whole time I was there everything was heated from frozen, and employees got to eat the old/fucked up patties if they wanted to. Maybe they use patties for chili in the states, but they don't do it here. The owner of the Tim's I worked at said opening a Wendy's in the city I used to live in would've been easy since they order ingredients and frozen product from the same company, he just didn't feel like running another restaurant.

Pepe is a patrician meme. I'll have to make some Veeky Forums Pepes to get this board into it..

You know the Chili is just old burned burger right?

Instead of throwing them in the garbage we put them in the chili.

We make hand over foot, Literally. If someone loses a hand or foot...We put that in the chili too

The only one deluding them selves is you