Grocery Outlet

Just got back from the grocery outlet store.

Lets look at today's top score.

mmm look at that organic goodness.

we get to make 3 whole pizzas!

Living dangerously with heavily discounted food.

The store had the frozen to keep them fresher. (I had to defrost the sauce packet under my armpit)

attempting even sauce distribution

Are the pizzas smaller now or the pepperoni bigger? Never knew am organic one existed and haven't eaten a lunchables in probably 15 years, but I don't recall them looking like that.

Whoa, actual pepperoni and not pepperoni flavored meat product
Lunchables are stepping their game up

Tastes like a combination of organic luxury and poorfag poverty

I believe the non-organic lunchables give 2 larger crusts per package while the organic gives 3 small crusts, but I'm not sure about that.

I know there's also a version out there that gives one big crust with raised edges.

i never had lunchables as a kid, so i'm just experiencing these as a 30 yo

I'm buy these for my niece, I try to be nice.
But she still bullies me.

Thoughts:

The sauce was pretty flavorful for cold bagged pizza sauce.

There wasn't enough cheese to give each pizza respectable amount.

I would have been just as happy if there were only 2 pepperonis per pizza. 3 felt like overkill.

7.1/10

The regular ones definitely used to be three per package, but that could have changed. Like I said it's been many years.

I'm amazed at 30 you made it through elementary school without intimate knowledge of their products. Lunchables + a dunkaroo made you the king of the lunch table on any given day. Maybe you just missed them, I'm 27 and they were ubiquitous.

someone would have to pay me at least 3 dollars to eat that. I can't believe people would buy these for their kids. how much did you have to fork over at the discount store OP? thanks for the thread, I kind of always wanted to see what these looked like

price tag in OP pic... 50 cents.

outlet stores are interesting places

Gonna have to agree with you there, man. 28.

thanks. how did I miss that
yeah they are. I found some really tasty beef jerky and tons of sweet snacks at the last one I went to

The trick is to get stuff that has a super long shelf life, like canned stuff. Just get the stuff that expires at your local walmart or something.

I don't care what anyone says, Lunchables may be low quality crap for kids but they were ON TO SOMETHING

Something is so texturally and mouthfellury pleasing about eating that cold sauce with the uncooked cheese on that hard crust

I don't know how one would replicate that kind of crust themselves, but this is a great way to eat pizza, cold and uncooked but with a cooked crust obviously

>organic = quality

I got 10 pounds of fine ground pink himalaya salt for $25 a year ago. I still have 3 pounds to go before I buy more salt.

If that's the best thing you found at grocery outlet, I feel sorry for you. Mine has amazing stuff.

>going through 7 pounds of salt in a single year

I don't reuse pasta water