Tfw only intelligent and educated enough to realize how ignorant I am

>tfw only intelligent and educated enough to realize how ignorant I am
>tfw reading has made it worse
>tfw no firm opinions on anything

th-thanks Veeky Forums

An unopinionated man is an educated man.

This is the only true state of wisdom achievable

Nothing is more satisfying to me than investigating and pursuing the threads of knowledge and understanding I can find, best as I can. So don't get me wrong, but I fucking hate this. I miss being steadfast in my ways. I've always desired to be the one who stands firm and defends what he believes is right. When push comes to shove, how can I "do the right thing" when the right thing is hidden under one of a hundred choices being shuffled around like the ball in three-cup shuffle? How is that any different from being a coward?

remember what you learned from socrates and accept that this is the best it gets. enjoy the process not the destination, my lad.

A genius man is opinionated

You've had a taste of other people's values and found none quite satisfying: this puts you in a great position, if only you realize the potential you have. Now it is time to create your own values.

Congrats, you figured out there's depth in the universe.

get out of the habit of typing >tfw it makes you sound like a colored

Yes, many black people start their sentences with "greater than tee ef dubya".

>tfw intelligent and educated enough to realize that I don't care at all about being ignorant
>tfw reading has made me even more strongly opinionated
>tfw I drive everyone away with my strange and barbarian beliefs

>tfw enligthened by non-objectifying knowledge of Being

Give it time user.
You just read a bunch of shit.
Your visceral expierence needs to catch up before you can address any dissonance between your book knowledge and experential knowledge.

>t. poltard

Read Evola and get back to me, kid

>eats from tree of knowledge
>forgot to eat from tree of life
haha

>reads evola once
>intelligent and educated

This. I kind of feel like a pseud for being like this though.

an opium man is geniused.

Are you me?

Create something, figure out why your work is shit, look to others for inspiration, figure out why their work is shit, create something better, and repeat for life.

It's a good feeling

hey, you. FUCK YOU

you think because you read evola YOU'RE the aristocrat of the soul he's talking about HUH? You think you're mr cool guy because you wanna put an esoteric coat of paint on your beliefs that essentially boil down to a byproduct of survival instinct. Hey, you.. you're a fuckin IDIOT and a RETARD... but more than that... more than anything else.... you.... are.... a ..... COWARD!

Too cowardly to really think for yourself, to really explore the world of your mind.

clean up your act, kid

>this assblasted
Try not being a brainlet.

Follow this path for wisdom. Study hard and become opinionated and you'll be intelligent.
>pick your poison
I'll say it's harder to be a wise man today than an intelligent, and people will generally consider you stupid for lacking opinions.

>TFW still stuck in centrist phase.
>TFW no firm beliefs.
>Its a meme to be this way.

To eat from the tree of life is to suffer by your own hand.

>>tfw I drive everyone away

This, always. Always...

That's literally a great thing. You have shaken off the prejudice and ideas imposed on to you by your surroundings. Now you can pursue truth more objectively. Of course, that process is more difficult than just absorbing other people's values.

>I've always desired to be the one who stands firm and defends what he believes is right.
You still can do that, you just don't have the "what he believes is right" element yet.
Though, honestly, I think it's more important to find the truth and act according to it than have these or those personal traits.

Let's see how you feel with 7 inches of flesh up your clacker, faggot

mmm I relate, OP, but, if I get the chance I will socratic-method-into-nihilism any loud mouth big opinions fag
But don't over-do it

this is good, polcharts are a convoluted mess that warrants cognitive dissonance more than fitting in with your libtard / /pol/tard friends.

An ethical life is one of realizing the ambiguity of the human situation. To be ethical one must be constantly reexamining all normative statements. This can be anguish but also joy.

>but, if I get the chance I will socratic-method-into-nihilism any loud mouth big opinions fag

Is this the try hard Veeky Forums version of a black man saying "he gon' catch deez hands"? Because it sure reads like it.

>nihilism
Why not kill yourself?

You want me to socratic-method-into-nihilism your ass, bro?
You will be shitting spooks for weeks

Why should I?

Look out.

There's an adolescent reductionist on a rampage.

There's no fate worse than being just intelligent and perceptive enough to realize just how deeply fucked you and your situation are but not intelligent and perceptive enough to find a way out.

>no firm beliefs
>centrist
That's not what it means, fagtron.

>He lets MS Paint images created by /pol/ dictate his beliefs

Because life is literally pointless from a nihilist viewpoint. You should at least be indifferent to life and death, but I'm pretty sure that you cling to it in some form beyond your natural inclinations as an organism.

So, because it is pointless it means I should kill myself? lol
Sounds like a really gay excuse for suicide

But that's Schopenhauer school of thought and Nietzsche went against that.

The most entry-level response possible. WWhat if he doesn't WANT to die? Dying isn't fun.

I am colored, m8. fite me.

You're not wrong

>he still hasn't read the bible

>he unironically thinks he can create his own values

Get out of your subjectivity

I'd rather forge my own opinions from numerous sources including my own life experience than my interpretation of a book that has been beaten down from it's original source so badly. At least read The Nag Hammadi library along with that.

>still believes in truisms

here's one:

a man reliant on truisms merely places faith in his own limitations.