What does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

what does Veeky Forums think of this guy?

apparently nothing from what I can see

his voice really fucking sucks big time.

he wears a watch and has a tattoo

Reddit the youtube channel

Reddit must be a nice place.

He has the nu male vibe that makes me want to punch his face

Gay reddit shit. Why can't he just cook things, why does everything have to be a shitty millennial pop culture reference? Instead of doing a carbonara episode, he does a "Master of None" carbonara. It's idiotic marketing for the netflix-addled young adult crowd.

exactly this fellow user

anybody who actually cooks is a faggot, or women/normie

real men (us 4channers) do nothing but smoke, drink and eat out, only normies and reddit faggots enjoy somebody who cooks, or lives like a normie (nice clothes, fit, good living situation) stuff like that makes me rage so hard, nobody should have nice things, or like things I don't like, and his show is the epitome of things I HATE, FUCK HIM AND HIS NICE THINGS, FUCK HIM FOR COOKING AND FUCK REDDIT

thankyou for being honest and calling out reddit for what it it user

oliver "please donate to my patreon goys" babish

>why does this youtuber use a gimmick??
>I know it made him popular, but why can't he just me normal

maybe he doesn't care about the opinion of some autistic cooking board on a Cambodian organ harvesting do's and do not website, and just wants to appeal to the much larger, and more successful reddit crowd, who already backed him from the get-go

So maybe OP should fuck off to reddit? What kind of faggot name is babish anyway? Fuck this thread

Your tears of impotent rage arouse me. Please keep posting!

I use Google myself

Because that's literally the point of the fucking show. He's showing you how to cook foods from or that have been featured in popular shows and movies.

Gotta fit that contrarian hivemind mindset. No matter how good or rational something is leave it to a "seasoned" Veeky Forums """veteran""" to strip faith in humanity

>its contrarian to not like something
you fucking retard

>deep don't hate just because he actually cooks
That's not why we think he's a fag.

>we
You don't speak for Veeky Forums, you vaguely humanoid burlap sack of liquid shit.

Lots of things get called reddit, but it's actually true here. He's the prototypical millennial - everything he does is tied to some millennial fad like Netflix or a "90s kid" cartoon. The very concept of "binging" is millennial in this sense. He also literally posts on reddit.

He's welcome to do whatever he wants, and I'm welcome to think it's idiotic.
>here's a video on how to make a krabby patty
>its a fucking burger

NU

Maybe you should go there and be amongst your people

He literally boosted his profile through reddit. Credit to (((babish))), he saw a highly exploitable and stupid market and spoke to them and gave them exactly what they wanted

jesus christ, my sides are in orbit.

I think he should do less joke videos of food that's obviously disgusting.

But how else would he get upvotes?

I like the knife he uses, is it worth $200 provided I never need to buy another knife?

I hate the hipster nu-male vibe he has but his recipes are pretty neat, it's cool to see him recreate foods from shows I've watched and wondered what the food tastes like.

He just entered the YouTube food scene too late.
I already have enough people I watch. Good on him for the effort, it shows in the few videos i watched.
But, meh.

No, but I am going to get some people from there and bring them here. This place could be nice, but this bunch of smelly vagrants here really need to go, before real estate value drops too much.

What's it like playing into the hands of /pol/acks and their bullshit designed to make you hate yourself and everyone else you indsufferable cuck?