Food Rate Thread

Post meals you have cooked and other Anons compliment or bully you.

Inb4 well done

Are you Asian?

Hispanic

Not well done, medium to well done. What a shit steak.

Cool, the spread was just similar to how my Asian family has bbq and how we plate it up.

>overloads his plate so much that he has to start putting food directly on the table
>overloads his plate so much that food is falling off the edges
jesus christ you fucking fat ass have you never heard of seconds

It was my first attempt at this recipe and this type of steak.I know it’s not perfect but I think it could have been worse.
I’ve noticed that as well some of my Asian friends invite me over to dinner.

Too lazy to get up and walk to the kitchen desu senpai.

>Not making your wife cook all your meals
Damn it's like high school in here

>that gigantic portion
How much do you weigh? Be honest.

my gf (male) is a better cook than your vaginigger wife 2bh

Where's the sauce? Or dressing? It looks drier than your mom's cooch

Why is your girlfriend a male?

140lb
5’11
A fast metabolism ,skipping meals, fencing, and Kendo keep me from gaining much weight.

that looks fucking great

I just use Italian or lemon and salt for my salad as for the steak it’s just the dry rub I used that makes it look so dry. I know I could have cooked it less but it’s still pretty juicy.

Thanks user!

That looks good user. How long did it take you to make it

homo

>lemon and salt
Salt on a salad really?

It goes great with lemon. I think that’s how most Hispanics like to eat their salad.

not unusual to season a salad

My girlfriend wants to know what you think of her hummingbird cake.

I don't eat cake, but that doesn't look small enough to qualify as a hummingbird.

I'd take a slice, assuming your girl isn't one of those quinoa snorting leaf munchers

Looks good to me.

Yeah that's a nice cake and all but how's her foot game?

I'm sure it tastes good, but the presentation of the cake is important as well, and it looks terrible, like my 4 year old made it.

What is that the leaning tower of pisa, does your idiot girlfriend not know how to make a symmetrical cake? Congrats on bagging a downie. 2/10 would throw in the trash, but the crumble on top looks ok

Fucking christ how many hummingbirds did she have to kill for that?

I cooked pinto beans with leftover (cooked) bacon and a pork chop in the crock overnight while I slept. Just got up and they are done. They taste real good and now I've got a great lunch for this week with minimal effort.

crappy pic but was awesome.
first time I made it, no recipe followed.

- pork loin
- curry pumpkin puree
- raw pumpkin
- fried triangles of stacked potatoes
- 'field'(?) lettuce
- mushroom red wine sauce
- beetjuice + agar, didnt have enough time to set.

Did you take a bite out of that avocado?

How did you get it so perfectly pink?
So even, mine just got a hint of pink and the texture is a little bit on the dry side, that one looks awesome

it looks a bit more pink because it's a special version of a porkloin that has been cured.

also, i've got a sous vide. best purchase I've done in years.

frittata for breakfast

probably tastes good but it looks messy

This all started because I wanted to learn to make flatbread.

>haven't eaten in 4 days
>come to Veeky Forums to look at pictures of food
Why do I do this?

If you let it sit out for 4 years, it's gonna go bad.

Looks delicious, what went in it?

cheers... red pepper, tomatoes, onion, garlic, chilli, chives, parmesan, paprika, za'atar

You overcooked it. Looks dry now

>za'atar
First time I've seen someone incorporate a star trek character into their frittata before. Props.

First time poster, quality is bad, but here.

Another one. Leftover boiled potatoes with some sour cream and other stuff.
Beautiful.

Everything but meat looks good.
What is this?
It looks simple and bit unpolished, but good. Why not add some garnish to sides?

look good

i made this little burgie

Looks delicious did you also grill the buns?

meh
nice, not bad

Nice. Love me some beans.

Yes, in some butter.

Broccoli Rabe, sausage, etc over pasta then pour an egg & peccorino mixture over it, toss, cover in foil and let rest

onion focaccia

>mfw no one comments on the food I made

Because it looks like raw meat and egg yolks wrapped in a fucking kale leaf and a nasty whole wheat premade tortilla. It's disgusting, user.

At least other people bullied instead of being ignored, so thanks.

You're welcome.

ok
you know how when a dog eats something really bad and takes one of those half bloody, runny shits? so imagine that and then you wrap it in some bread that's so flat and dry the catholic church won't even use it. At least you can jam the toothpicks under your fingernails to distract from the taste

presentation not the best but the ingredients look healthy. looks good for post workout. no one commented because they are fat fucks user that dont eat veggies or anything healthy

10/10

Thanks, healthiness was the primary constraint. First time I tried photographing food to look nice, didn't have much in terms of composition to work with though.

OP again. Made lamb today

Well hello there wise old dog, might I interest you in some lamb

Give the dog your bones

looks super tasty user. how was it?

man that doggo wants that so bad

Too lazy to make a salad

looks like the last messy shit I took.

is there french fries under there?

I gave him a piece at the end

Oooh, Fritatta!~

Made baked tonkatsu tonight.

Can you give one to the dog with the bone still in it or will the doggo choke-o?

fuck these plebs, that looks like some good chili fries

I just cut the bone off. It's jagged and hard and I didn't want him to hurt himself.

Thought that white stuff was mash potatoes at first.It looks good.But i would probably have less,dont know how i could eat that much.

looks tasty

Excellent. I make it every now and then, it's also good with pancetta

I can't decide if this looks delicious or disappointing

It looks like what a Japanese restaurant attempting American BBQ would sell. Probably tastes ok, it's meat and potatoes...but...it somehow seems fake like a McRib.

lay off him, it looks delicious. don't be a faggot.

I am a lot more lazy when I cook for myself in fairness, I only put the bare minimum of what I need nutritionally on the plate, but the ribs were tender to the point of falling off the bone, the chips were lightly crisp and fluffy on the inside. In fact the only disappointing thing about this meal is I used cheap ingredients I.E Store bought sauce and shitty factory made rosemary.

>fake mcrib

Falafel, tzadziki, fried rice and salad

crust looks not bad desu

Made slowcooked moose last weekend, after a while it became like pulled pork texturevise but tasted great.

that looks good

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LEEEEAAVVE

jk looks bretty gud

>looks like a pile of diarrhea
>garnished with pickles to kill your sense of taste so that you can stomach the rest

Salad. Was rather good.

Chicken, roquette, cherry tomatoes, beetroot, feta, balsamic vinaigrette

Too much seasoning on the tomato. Use better tomatoes and you won't need to do that.

(You)
I didn't intend for that to be a harsh critique. Or even a supposition about the culinary skills of user. I was really only referring to the composition of the picture itself. It just struck me as oddly presented but for no reason I could easily discern. I apologize if I offended or gave the impression that I wouldn't happily consume the entirety of that plate of food.

Looks good, user.

For me, its the creamed spinach with chunks of roast leg mixed with some buttermilk gravy. 300 calories 28g fat 3g carb 21g proton