What is your personal interpretation of quantum mechanics user

what is your personal interpretation of quantum mechanics user

Its a statistical interpretation of particles we dont have the technology to see, particles who would follow classical physics if we could see them

that dosent explain quantum tunneling or even the double slit experiment

It basically confirms idealism is true and will eventually BTFO physicalist cucks forever.

that's 100% wrong, see Bell's inequalities

Universal wavefunction

This can be true only if the particles don't obey locality.

Which, now that I think about it isn't classical...

Bell's inequalities imply
> Determinism
> Locality
Pick one.

Obviously you should pick nonlocal determinism or else just go full superdeterminism.

stfu Einstein you don't know shit, go back to Veeky Forums

Bell was a hack

Einstein was right about everything and any ideas that disagee with Einstein just haven't been perfected yet.

Pragmatic Copenhägen canonical interpretation. The only thing that's not absolute quackery.

>Cosmological constant was the biggest mistake of my life

says Einstein, yet on galactic scales it's the only thing saving his precious life's work.

So even the biggest mistake of his life was more valuable than the most valuable thing anyone in this thread will ever accomplish combined?

Don't get me wrong, nobody doubts his greatness, but there was a lot of things he wasn't right on.

irrelevant, the experiments done don't lie

Bohmian.

That if I ever see the word quantum affixed to mechanics again I am going to mercilessly beat the medium of said wording until it shatters into base particals.

>underage and/or retarded

you're the retarded one if you think classical mechanics can explain a single quantum experiment

>you're the retarded one if you think classical mechanics can explain a single quantum experiment
Could you be the purest brainlet? Please tell me this is bait or a meme that I'm missing.

yeah, you're missing plenty, like the entirety of quantum mechanics, confused nigger pic fits perfectly

Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays -- Copenhagen.
Tuesdays, Thursday, and Saturday -- Bohm
Sundays -- Everett (or Cramer, in even-numbered months.)

Aesthetically, I actually like the spontaneous collapse alternatives to conventional quantum mechanics as a philosophical means of solving the measurement problem. It's testable too. Would be cool if we can devise tests in my lifetime to test it, either to confirm or deny.

quantum mechanics is dirty jewish physics
the world is deterministic

only if you need to be autistic

that's the ultimate blackpill tho