/K A L E B O Y S/

How bout you sip some vegetables for once you fat fucks?

Just made a smoothie of

Kale
Pineapple
Blueberry
Grapes
Yogurt
Water
Flax seeds

Not the best but it was all I had in the house

How dare you... come into our safe space and talk down to this community in such a deplorable tone? You should be ashamed, I mean really!

>needing to drink your vegetables
Holy shit lmao. It is hilarious that you call people out for being fat but you're just as bad for being babies about your veggies.

Just make a fucking salad or something.

I bet you hold your nose when you drink it, or make a face like you just smelled a fart.

I use a vitamix everyday and make one with

Almond milk
Whey isolate
Flaxseed
Grounded peanut butter
Banana
Orange
Frozen berries
Kale

I might substitute the fruits for just berries to reduce sugar

3oz kale
3TB Peanut Butter
2 bananas
Greek Yogurt if I have it
20oz milk

Makes 3 shakes to share with my nephews. They love it.

Beets
Carrots
Pineapple
Banana
Ginger root
Flax seeds
Cinnamon
Water

>not making a delicious vegetable stir fry

Either y'all niggas postin in a troll thread or OP is the most clueless fat fuck out there.

>he can't incorporate veg into a stir fry
>he can't just have a fucking salad with lunch
>he can't enjoy a cucumber sandwich as a snack
>he has to grind his veg into an unrecognizable paste, fill it with sugar-filled fruit and peanutbutter and meme "superfood" facebook active mom garbage to choke it down his fat fucking gullet
Sad!

Kale is by far teh worst fucking vegetable out there. the only reason people eat that shit is because hipsters do. if you want a full flavor leafy green eat chard it is better in every possible way. stop being a pole smoking faggot.

F A G B O Y S

I was surprised when I found out that there are a lot of other greens out there more nutritious than kale. With how much people have touted it as a health food I expected it to be pretty fucking nutritious.

/Sippin'OnThatKaleAle/

Boys, step aside. This thread is for men.

Hanging loose with that green juice.

Literally lawnmower clippings.

Why vegans love to consume their food in the most disgusting way possible? What is wrong with salad or a nice veggie soup? Why do you have put everything you eat in a blender so that you can call it "healthy"?

>Flaxseed

Enjoy your estrogen faggot.

>not using chia seed for all the benefits of flax seed without the estrogen

Idiots

I could easily eat a solid pound of the dark green straight leaf dino kale stuff. Chard I just aint too fond of.

The regular curly kale does suck though. I stick to dino kale and red russian kale.

>flax phytoestrogens increases your body's estrogen levels.

And you have the audacity to call us idiots?