Scientifically speaking why don't black males want to take care of their kids...

Scientifically speaking why don't black males want to take care of their kids? Over half of black children don't have a father. Shouldn't it be naturally ingrained in all humans to take care of your children? Is there any way to fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

afro.com/census-bureau-higher-percentage-black-children-live-single-mothers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thats what men do and that how men raised
only women and whity faggets do that babe
damn

1. would you want to raise a bunch of black kids either?
2. would you be willing to put up with a black woman to do it?
3. would it affect your decision if the government gives out extra money to the kids if the father stays away?

This is highly likely to be a /pol/ post, but since its relatively polite and not riddled with racial slurs, I'll answer.

>Lack of education
>Impulse behaviour
>The fact that its harder for educated intelligent black people who would use a condom to have sex than thugs who don't think for more than 3 seconds
>These thugs have the highest chance of having sex will not use condoms and will fuck many different women on impulse

There are more reasons, and let me be clear my post isn't intended to be racist, but anyone who has lived in a black community knows that its very hard for intelligent hardworking black men to have sex but very easy for thugs who do not think about anything. With white people, its not as bad.

The Solution: Better education for black people, Black people not worshipping dumb thugs especially ones who are to lazy to use a fucking condom and do the same shit for like 20 other women.

>Veeky Forums - Science & Math

There is also a good chance that those kids without fathers will be pissed off and do the same thing and black people aren't educated to break the cycle instead of just screwing other kids over because they got screwed over as a kid.

>Facts
People who got beat as kids for no reason often beat their kids for no reason and this occurs among all races. It would be great if people just said "You know what, I'm not going to be a fucking retard like my mom and dad, instead I'm gonna raise this kid right". But sadly, it appears thats too complex for some retards to understand.

The reason they don't want to be educated is because they don't have fathers though. Fatherless kids do worse in school.

There's also the case where, some people who got beat as kids grow to become extremely passive and withdrawn.

Also, when those black men do have sex, they would have used a condom and wouldn't end up with a fatherless child.

Basically its a handful of retards messing everything up for black people.

I guarantee you over half of black children have a father

>Broken down by race, however, the statistics show stark differences. The percentage of White children under 18 who live with both parents almost doubles that of Black children, according to the data. While 74.3 percent of all White children below the age of 18 live with both parents, only 38.7 percent of African-American minors can say the same.
afro.com/census-bureau-higher-percentage-black-children-live-single-mothers/

Blacks are living in the natural state actually. Look at other tournament species like ours; the male basically just moves in, fucks the female, and dips while she raises the kids alone. Bears do it. Lions do it. Pretty much everyone does it.
The black population is living closer to the natural state, the man staying around is separated from the natural state and is more - for lack of a better word - civilized.

>black
>people.

Negroes have a high time preference compared to other races.

White liberals will only give out generous welfare if the black mother is single. If they gave out all the same benefits plus an extra $15 a week to black couples who cohabitate then the fathers wouldn't have to leave. But white liberals secretly (not so secretly) love misery and degeneracy because it gives them a feeling of purpose and a challenge to jerk off about.

>Shouldn't it be naturally ingrained in all humans

heh, humans.

Because people are susceptible to their natural environment. Dysfunctional families are the way they are because it takes generations for them to deteriorate like that.
Black communities are doubly fucked since there aren't any employment opportunities, the education system is garbage, and drug trafficking/prostitution are rampant because of the former.

low IQ

>anyone who has lived in a black community knows that its very hard for intelligent hardworking black men to have sex but very easy for thugs who do not think about anything
t. "intelligent" black incel

Black people have the highest fertility rate in the US. Seems like they're onto a winning evolutionary strategy, at least for as long as the state takes care of their kids. Remember, there is no end state for evolution, humans aren't guaranteed to get 'better', only to optimize gene propagation in any given environment.

Low IQ people still take care of their kids user.

Sociology would give you your answers

>Dysfunctional families are the way they are because it takes generations for them to deteriorate like that.

Read Oprahs childhood and you'll REALLY understand this point and why she never wants kids.

>If they gave out all the same benefits plus an extra $15 a week to black couples who cohabitate then the fathers wouldn't have to leave.

You can't force together people who don't like each other even with money. Makes it bad for the kids.

It's because there's no incentive to school or opportunity alongside strained schools. Having a father doesn't matter if daddy is busy 24/7 or barely cares.

Surprisingly a lot of them contrary to modern manning memes.

>as long as the state takes care of their kids
I'll take things that are unsustainable for 500, Alex.

People respond to incentives. Society is providing MASSIVE incentives to break up. I'm not taking about bringing back archaic forms of marriage where you needed an act of parliament to get a divorce. Just a very very gentle nudge for people to stay together. Fatherlessness is fucking blacks hard. If you cared at all you'd be cognizant of that.

Cause their mothers are ugly, or cause their mothers are thots that thot the fathers meant it when they said 'you're my one and only'