How the fuck do I make the icing for these fuckers? I'm not interested in the dry ass flavorless 'cookies'...

How the fuck do I make the icing for these fuckers? I'm not interested in the dry ass flavorless 'cookies', just that fucking amazing icing. I don't give a fuck if it'll give me diabetes, I want the fucking icing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_FOuyzQ9mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy nostalgia Batman.

I too, am now curious. Someone shed some light on this.

The thumbnail, to my drunken eyes, looks like some kind of fucked up candy nigiri.

>people actually enjoy that frosting
My sister gave me a box of these things and the frosting tasted like some weird bile and sugar combination.

You faggots have the worst taste.

If I wasn't in bed with the flu right now, I'd go into my office and find the recipe, because I've had to make these from scratch for a friend before. It's not hard. BUT, sorry, I literally do not have the energy to get up and go do that. Google recipes.

That sucks, user. Stay hydrated.

Oh user, I can come help take care of you if you'd like. I make delicious homemade chicken noodle soup and can fetch you some gatorade. (#^.^#)

this
if I am ever given one of these things I scrap off that inch thick dyed sugar and eat the cookie. I actually enjoy that part

Thanks anons, I appreciate the sympathy. Flu suuuuucks.

Oh come on man those are the worst.
Store-bought cookies suck.
Never even come close to home baked.

those shitty cookies are so delicious man sorry I don't have the recipe but like fuck they are the most delicious version of disease

It's just Crisco and sugar and food dye. Same as Oreos "creme"

Mix lard, sugar, and food coloring until you get the color you want, you disgusting pleb.

No bro it's Crisco you have to have hydrogenated vegetable oil to get that special flavor

Those cookies gave me heartburn so bad even as a teenager

Here is my moms icing recipe:
>if you want it pink, then add food coloring and of course your sprinkles

Vanilla Icing
1/2 stick butter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2-4 tbls. milk (until desired consistency is reached)

She just mixes it in a bowl with a spoon.

Why do people hate these cookies so much? I personally love them and are one of my favorites?

I've found the cookies like that to be a good judge of obesity level. Basically the bigger you are the more sugar you can tolerate. People that scrap the sugar off do so because it tastes extremely overpowering. While the obese person eats them and likes them and can't taste their insides dying. Pic very related.

>tbls
You mean tbs? Tablespoons?

ate an entire container of these in one sitting
spent the next three or four days in bed, coughing and sneezing a ton along with a tiny bit of nausea
(almost vomited once)

finally drank two hot toddies and immediately felt 100% better

will never eat these again

You fucking talk like a fucking idiot

>talk
Retard.

Just eat a bag of sugar you disgusting beast

I can identify with this. I used to be heavy, 5' 11" 216-lbs, now I'm 145-lbs. Been thin for like three years and I can't tolerate a lot of the things I used to enjoy. It really changed my taste buds. A cookie like this would be disgusting to me now.

I don't really understand your image though.

wot? you probably just got sick. I don't think those would cause you to cough and sneeze

6' and 150. I'm away from the US for 8 months and I'm planning on having these as soon as I get back :/

I hear they use sourcream to make them instead of butter and thats why the frosting is so creamy and offputting to a lot of people

Im not even kidding.

Make a royal icing, would turn out much better

r/9k/eview brah did a review of these bad boys youtube.com/watch?v=h_FOuyzQ9mg

you shouldn't want to make the icing

icing sugar, it's pretty easy