Imminent divorce thread

Should I do it Veeky Forums? Should I divorce her? It’s been ten fucking years, and if I have to eat one more shitty excuse for a meal, I’m either going to commit:
A) violence
B) adultery
C) all of the above and more

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_htnaGN8eOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cook your own damn food you fucking retard. Don't waste time making bait threads.

Look up a fun recipe and turn it into date night with her.

Make spaghetti alle vongole with her, she watches the pot, you watch the pan, you're both standing side by side making some good fucking food together, and finishing off the rest of the white wine that wasn't all used up in the recipe.

The you both sit down and annoy some great food that you made together.

There you go, I just saves your worthless marriage.

Well it's your own hand, so you can't blame her cooking ability on anyone but yourself

why don't you just cook with her?, or teach her a couple simple recipes or somehing? or at least confront her and tell her her cooking is shit, you fucking cuck

I tell her every day. I do cook with her. But I work every goddamn day. I can’t fucking babysit her in the kitchen. If she can’t cook a coherent meal on her own after ten soul crushing years, then what’s the point?

Why should I be guilt tripped into holding her hand through such a simple process?

>annoy some great food
Hey, dinner.
Hey.
Hey.
I'm not touching youuuuuuuu...

This, otherwise you are wasting both you and your wife's time OP.

That’s the gayest shit I ever heard. You should be ashamed of yourself. Do then it’s agreed. I’m wasting my time.

murder-suicide is the only solution

We have kids together. should I include them? My wife is always bitching that I don’t spend enough time with them.

On a happy note, I just volunteered to cook tomorrow. I made sure that she knew why though.

If you honestly feel this way, she's likely no contributing in any meaningful way in any other aspect.

Leave her, but don't commit adultery.
The way the American court system works, you'll be paying her either way, there's no way around that. But if you cheat, she'll have something to show in court and have a better chance of getting more money out of you.

Baaaaaaaiiiiittttttt aaaaallarrrrrrrrmmmmm

Cook for both of you, pussy, if you don't like what she cooks. I've been married over a decade, and I do all the cooking because my spouse can't cook for shit. Even after I've tried to teach, spouse still burns the shit out of everything, because of impatience and high heat. So I do the main job of the cooking. Spouse still cooks own breakfast, I hide in the other side of the house so I don't have to smell burnt butter, burnt eggs, burnt toast, burnt sausage, etc. Guess what, cooking isn't what makes or breaks a marriage.

>We have kids together
Just make sure they get paid the life insurance

You're an idiot.

Assuming you're not false flagging, you're a whipped bitch.

Some girls just can't cook
Put a profile on tinder looking for a soul mate in the kitchen..
See all the land whales that respond.
Drink half a liter of vodka and cry yourself to sleep.
Hope I helped!

Reddit spacing! REEEEEEEEEEE!

men should never cook, that's the womens job
which she clearly can't do right

Found the lonely virgin.
Enjoy your future 4 short marriages.

Why would I cook for both of us?
She doesn’t clean. She doesn’t work. Fuck that noise.

Literally the only thing holding this marriage together is sex. And that’s more depressing than the hamburger meat top ramen travesty she just fed me.

if you hate her so much divorce her useless ass

>Hurr all wives must be in the kitchen right guys?

well duh, what else is she supposed to do? nothing??

Did you not taste her cooking before putting a ring on the finger you colossal retard?
If you answer yes or no it's your own fucking fault.

I was raised to believe that the men work while the woman tend to the house. I know this isn’t always the case though. It doesn’t matter to me who does what, as long as it is split evenly.

This is not the case though. My wife is useless all around, but the cooking is the straw that broke the camels back.

Fucking numales
>men should work all day and come home to cook and clean because women are precious treasures who deserve a life of leisure, they are not fellow human beings

Sometimes. In some family’s, the wife is a stay-at-home-mom. If she fails at this, then it is her fault. Don’t blame gender, and don’t blame the patriarchy.

Personally, I blame people like you, who make women think it’s ok to be useless.

You've got so little self-confidence, you're convinced that you have to bend over backwards and give in to every demand in order to keep a marriage going. Your life is sad, and I am sorry.

my roastie detector is going off the charts

>all these buttmad roasties and permavirgins

thank god I'm gay, and don't have to deal with how fucking awful women are (in relationships)

I don’t think you have a wife. Enjoy your potato chip ramen.

So, you wanted to marry a maid? You can just hire one of those. You get married to be with your best friend and lover. If she's not your best friend, why did you get married in the first place, dumbass?

>thank god I'm gay
irony at its finest you fucking misogynist

Thanks for proving my point, lonely virgin.

Learn how to cook and commit aforementioned acts regardless

holy shit this delusion. It's called splitting up the labor. If she doesn't work then she should take care of the house or cook or fuck at least do something. Fucking lazy ass bitch

>this much projecting
Did you get triggered, virgin? Your posts only confirm that I've made the right choices in life, rather than being some weird, bitter little man like you.

It's not delusion, it's reality. If you didn't know who you were marrying before you said those vows, shame on you. You should never have gotten married in the first place.

>not understanding what "in sickness or in health" means

Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

grow up you literal fucking manchild

>this pasta AGAIN.
I'm starting to think OP started this thread with the sole purpose of posting this nonsense again.

Do what I do. My wife immediately stopped cooking and cleaning and put on 80 pounds as soon as we got married. All she does is watch the shittiest reality TV and play stupid iPad games.

So everything I cook for her is full of butter, cream, and sugar. She's had a stent in her left anterior descending coronary artery at 41 years old. She'll be dead within the next 5 years and buried in a piano box. And I'll part liquidate her estate, pay out my property investments, and retire before 50 on $100k a year.

Then I'm going to fuck all the hot desperate early 30's pussy I can get my dick into.

If no prenub you fucked

Lol. Sorry i didnt read it all. Youra fucking savage.

its all pointless anyways, women are gross and vagina is a meme.it always takes me forever to cum in a condom (Ive literally never actually cummed while wearing a condom), so stamina isnt an issue, women are just uppity cunts who are dead fish. anyways,ive had sex with three women (all long relationships), and it was always awkward as fuck and they all rush me to finish and bark orders at me while we fuck, making me nervous and making me take longer to cum, Women act as if sex is the most painful experience for some reason. Also, even the hottest, cleanest girl starts to sweat and smell gross within a few minutes of initiating sex. Also, vagina is literally a meme, fucking a vagina literally is the exact same sensations as fucking my lubed had, except my hand doesnt rush me to finish and yell at me if I get an awkward position wrong

Ive literally never cummed during sex, even the cleanest hottest girl starts to smell sweaty and gross seconds into sex

I havent even had an erection in weeks, its all so tiresome, who needs some dumb roastie slut roastie to get off, i will just fap when horny

I hate women so much

user are you sure you're not gay or asexual
if you don't enjoy sex with women don't have it

you're a loser. you can call it whatever you want, but it's still loser.

His post was a meme right?

R-r-right user?

Is this you?

youtu.be/_htnaGN8eOs

I would hate myself if I served someone else ramen mixed with potato chips

>Buttblasted roastie detected

>It doesn’t matter to me who does what, as long as it is split evenly.
I'll echo the current sentiment.
>LMAO FUCKING ROASTIE SCUM

She actually is my best friend. But I don’t always need a friend. I need a wife and a partner. She doesn’t get a “get out of jail free” card.

HOly shit OP here. You’ll never fucking believe me, but I actually created that pasta. I’ve never seen it reposted before though.

>All these forever alone MGTOW pretending to be married to push their narrative.
I'm 26, my wife and I both work because we were both born poor AF.
We trade off cooking or cleaning. Usually I clean up and she cooks, which is fair because I am way better at cleaning dishes (was a dishwasher in a kitchen for a couple of years).
She is a pretty good cook. Never had anything even approaching a bad meal.
Then again, cooking isn't that hard, if you paid attention to the taste of what you were eating while you grew up, you likely have a sense of what goes well together.

This thread is stupid.
The OP is a fag.
I am also a fag, but at least I am telling the truth.

Fuck I just googled it. Damn it feels good. For what it’s worth, that pasta was roleplay. Obviously I hate my wife and she is garbage, but I’ve never actually hit her. All the other shit is true though. The high school pregnancy, the shitty wife/ cook. The top ramen dinners (as you can see).

I don’t even remember the exact thread I posted it in, but I knew the OP of the thread resonated with me, so I took out some aggression by writing that wall of text to make him feel better.

Your wife is a whore bro

If she's not all three, then you fucked up. BUT it's not her fault, it's yours. You knew who you married, you took the vows, and now that there's problems, you want to run. You did it to yourself.

Oh look another virgin.

I call bullshit, only a drunk man could create such elegant cuisine.

My wife is black.

Your move.

This is bait

You win.

Maybe.
It started off as me just venting, until I realized my previous post became pasta. Now I’m not even mad.

>fantasizing that you have a wife and are in control when in reality you actually made this meal for yourself

commit:
D) suicide

Holy shit what the fuck is that poor excuse of vomit your wife actually makes you eat that shit?!

>include them
No you big enormous faggot kill yourself and your wife and GIVE them lots of money to become rich trust fund kids getting pussy on the regular.

>My wife is useless all around, but the cooking is the straw that broke the camels back.
your fault for marrying her just because "hurr durr but we're in love XDDDDD" without thinking about the future.

>Not helping your spouse out and leaving them to make food after working something like a 12 hour shift

someone who cant even make dinner must be a pretty worthless human being tho

>nu-hu you are ugly
fucking normies man

You driver her out and give her a good beating. That's what I did.

You should commit suicide instead.

If you'd consider either of those things over something as simple as food, I'd say the two of you have deeper problems.

Set an ultimatum: wear a giant diaper and run around the house screaming and shitting until she becomes a better cook.

You're the one crying "virgin, virgin" at people pointing out that you're a fag who married a retard and is being a cuck to keep the marriage.

My "retard" makes over $200,000 a year, besides being my best friend and fantastic in bed, so I don't really feel like not being able to cook is a dealbreaker. I feel sorry for guys like you, who just want to have a permanent maid, rather than an actual marriage. Keep crying, virgin.

Does she suck your dick OP?

look at all these bitter women
look its not my fault if you missed out on being a mother, you are the one who kept pushing it for later.
Maybe just maybe this one thing is your fault and not a conspiracy theory and people are just trying to give you what you want.

She's not intelligent enough to not burn food so I highly doubt she makes $200k anually. Cooking is a culmination of lots of smaller skills, things like timing, planning, and problem solving if you fuck up. Your girlfriend lacks that and is apparrently impatient, which means she's stupid. I don't doubt you have a fun time fucking her, but only because you've never fucked an other girl. I'm not saying not cooking or treating me like a child is a dealbreaker, I'm saying being incompetent is. Actually, maybe she's doing it on purpose to manipulate you, maybe you're the stupid one. I guess I'll never know.

Found the lazy wife

>t. roastie

You'll definitely never know what a good marriage is, that I can tell you. It's obvious from your posts. And, whether you belive me about my wife is irrelevant, the important part is that I know, and I appreciate the things that we both contribute to the marriage. I'm sorry you're bitter about your own life, but that's not anyone here's fault.

Jesus Christ you roasties are terrible people. How can you live with yourself as a leech and not feel bad?

I just don't get most people in this thread.

This dude's wife cannot cook and, according to him, sits on her ass all day refusing to act like a human being. He's unhappy with the marriage and it seems like he has been for a long while.
Given this situation, he says he's going to divorce her, a right he objectively has and should exercise if he feels the need to do so. Because the alternative is abuse to either himself or his wife. Divorce is clearly the right choice.
And for some reason, people are throwing around insults and buzzwords and generally flinging shit because they think he's being offensive. By stating he's considering a divorce.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Your wife cooks and contributes around the house.
How is that in any way comparable to OP's situation? Why are you insulting him of all people in this?

Lol there's your problem. How do you expect an EBT to know how to cook

>I'm sorry you're bitter about your own life
Considering the amount of projecting you've been doing over the last two days in this thread you keep revisiting, I'd just like to say "ditto".

divorce is only ok when a woman wants it, when a man wants to get divorced he is abandoning his family

This sad excuse for food is the exact reason I won't date anyone who is clueless in the kitchen. Divorce and move on since you're obviously unhappy.

Divorce is only for women. OP probably doesn't want to pay her to sit on her ads and fuck other guys for the rest of his life

Two days? Put the pipe down retard, this thread hasn't been here that long. Or if it has, I didn't see it until last night. You're a fucking nutter.

Hey man, I know a lot more about your life than you know about mine, despite what you may believe. Maybe you should take off those blinders and not dismiss everyone who disagrees with your methodology as a resentful virgin.

He's retarded, thread's only been around for 11 hours-ish.

>i'm still projecting: the post
So you saw it yesterday and continue to revisit it.

Is that chip beef and noodles?

>You get married to be with your best friend and lover

Women cannot be a friend they have no loyalty. They will not be your lover as they are incapable of feeling love.

I spent two minutes trying to find creamed chipped beef over ramen to respond to this. I couldn't find it. Maybe there's a God, after all.

How do you go for a black girl not from the Caribbean? Especially if you like cooking.

Dumb bait thread

Cook your own food you fucking moron.