Are there any biological differences between men and women, Veeky Forums?

Are there any biological differences between men and women, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/en.2011-2167
nature.com/neuro/journal/v7/n10/full/nn1325.html
researchgate.net/publication/279954446_Organizing_Action_of_Prenatally_Administered_Testosterone_Propionate_on_the_Tissues_Mediating_Mating_Behavior_in_the_Female_Guinea_Pig
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3372866/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

muh dick

Women can have dicks, too.

Womens are inherently inferior.

>Women can have dicks, too.
Feminine ones. Not even the same thing and Veeky Forums has been clear about this FOR YEARS.

Men are adult human males.
Women are adult human females.
Males produce sperm gametes.
Females produce ovum gametes.

Yes women have dicks

Stop the transphobia please.

Hi Satan!

Mean are from Mars,
Women are from Venus.
Women have a hoo-hoo,
Men have a pens.

Penis and vaginas are social constructions.

How is that transphobic? That's literally what it is.

Yes.

>"all people start as females in the womb"
>"some men get pregnant, deal with it"
>"some women have a penis, deal with it"
>"the brains are 100% identical because of political reasons, let's ignore even the sentific evidence that this isn't true"ci

men and women are the same every day every month

Go to a gym and you will see the differences right away

>no true scotsman

I bet you think the slippery slope doesn't exist either.

Biology is a racist and transphobic discourse. Apologize now.

muh leftard vacuum fantasy
you have to go back

There's nothing wrong with accepting male and female, what's the problem?

>you have to go back

Like the OP.

Yes, women cannot reason

>reddit spacing
>/pol/ boggie man
typical. /pol/ types have always been the norm on Veeky Forums. pretending it isn't exposes yourself as an out of touch newfag

Dudes built like Killface

There are tendencies in physical looks, but nothing set. For example, men tend to be taller, and there are a few other things too.
But there are NO mental differences, everyone are the exact same and the only reason they may act differently is because of culture. Hormones have NO effect on mentality, only physical looks.

this is literally false by every metric

>incoherent picture posting
oh, you're nu-pol
carry on

This is how it is according to gender science.

you cannot find a single piece of research to back up your claim.

This 100%. Unironically.

Gender scientists don't need to do research because this is self evident, anyone with an education in gender science can see it's the truth.

>believing something because it's fashionable

muh MUH
there's no evidence that hormones affect cognition, neurotransmitters aren't hormones
I guess hormones could affect neurotransmitters but specific thoughts and actions aren't affected
those come from experience and reasoning

there's no evidence that women and men are the same

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

Not even him but that's patently untrue. Back in the day this site was mostly anime obsessed weebs, actual furries, and edgy btards. During the Bush era the website was largely left leaning, actually, or at least anti-republican

this is the same excuse used by every other liar. you can read the archives. Veeky Forums was contrarian, and it's not "left-leaning" to hate bush.

it seems to be convenient to forget about /new/

newfag detected
>>>/new/

Appeal to cointelpro only works if a place was a center for legitimate discussion to begin with

this is why we need a random board for comepletely random bullshit so agenda-cunts all get btfo and die

>your wife will never cum in your ass and get you pregnant
Its not fair bros

Men are also physically stronger even when significantly shorter do to bone structure and muscle density.

Yes there are. Anyone who denies this is denying science and medicine.

there is literally not one person that believes that there aren't any biological differences between men and women. Even sjws don't believe that, what they object to is some perceived/implied hierarchy.

I'm sorry, the question doesn't stimulate my cranial member enough to warrant a thought out response. Even as I type this I feel the atoms, molecules, cells and flesh of my grey matter cortex fleshy thinkbox slowly diminish.

Just go back to /pol/ already.

>/new/
>"back then"
lel

It's more than looks. A male is still much MUCH stronger than a female even when he's significantly shorter than her.

men are 70% physically stronger, 20% more intelligent.

Nope

>Veeky Forums has been clear about this FOR YEARS
Veeky Forums has always known traps are gay: that's why they're called traps!

Fuck of, larping stormfag

>Hormones have NO effect on mentality
Why do women get so angry around their period, then?

>you cannot find a single piece of research to back up your claim

White male european science is just a tool of oppression, goy.

/thread

>Mullerian ducts denature for a boy/man to be formed
>Woffian ducts denature for a girl/woman to be formed
>The denaturing of these ducts gives causes activation and deactivation of certain hormones and proteins that form tissues that make up sex organs
>this process via emergence gives rise to the existence of men and women

So yes, there are biological differences between men and women

This is a white male european scientificist discourse to legitimize white supremacy.

holy fuck that triangular body type

It's a normal male body.

incorrect

That depends on what board you go to.....

y'all lurkers know this man is right

Also brain size, brain organization and biological programming (instinct) either don’t matter or don’t exist or are due to epigenetic effects of culture and/or are social constructs.

umm, no honey that's wrong.
Stop being sexist and delete this post

Not naturally occurring dicks, user. You have cross-dressing &or chemically modified men & mutilated frankenwomen. If I slept with a trap or pre-op "transwoman" (for instance) I'd be doing it while fully aware that i'm just fucking an incredibly feminine dude. They can identify however they prefer, however, I'm not obligated to detach myself from reality as they have in order to cope with themselves. It's very much like placating a functioning schizos delusions in a way. I treat them as I would anyone else to the best of my ability (even using reasonable pronouns if i'm aware), but their delusions will never be grounded in reality and my perception of them will always be that of a mentally defective human being.

Stop posting Alt-Right propaganda

Absolutely this. "Transgenderism" is just another flavor of classic delusion (a mental illness). They have issues that manifest in their belief that they "are" something that they are not and playing dress up and fucking with their hormones makes them feel like they are fulfilling a role, nothing more. It isn't anything to aspire to or promote for our children, it's sheer damage control.

I hope this is ironic.

It absolutely is. In fact, their attempts at indoctrinating children and shamelessly demonizing "cis" men and women (as well as heterosexuals) are what created massive points of contention for me regarding the lgbt+ movement in the first place. Faux-feminist mouthpieces further distorting and weaponizing this rhetoric as a manner of shaming all displays of masculinity among males is also another destructive product of these movements overall.

You have to go back to /pol/

low quality bait

i come from /pol looking for fresh air and literally first post is /pol tier

how can not be mental diferences when your endocrine system is completly different, are you retard?

Yes, but possibly / probably far less than what you might think, especially neurology.

There are innate mental differences. For example, more women like men than like women (sexuality), and similarly for men. That's genetic.

However, almost every claimed difference simply doesn't have the requisite proof behind it, and many such claims don't stand up to examination.

For example, some people did some work to try to show that the typical Hollywood female body shape is the most attractive, and it's genetic. They did surveys and tests across the world, and they found a consistent trend that fit their hypothesis. However, as soon as they started to control for "exposure to Hollywood movies et al", then they saw that the correlation disappeared. They found that this particular standard of female beauty was learned. There is so much cross pollination of culture over the entire planet that it's extremely hard to test any of these ideas.

Because it's not how the real world looks like. Some men have ovaries, some women have penises, and Republican Nazis can't change this with their fascist "science"

>There are innate mental differences. For example, more women like men than like women (sexuality), and similarly for men. That's genetic.

No sweetie. That's Hate Speech.

>thoughts comes from experience and reasoning
>literally fell for the blank slate meme
I feel pity for you, brainlet.

This is literally retarded. Hormones are drugs which without a doubt have an effect on mental processes. You don't believe me? Smoke some weed or do a tab of acid and see if "there is NO effect on mentality".
You're a fucking idiot.

Oh I thought you were serious, but you're just baiting. Nevermind.

>Implying facts are transphobic
Hypocrisy here, basic biology said that men and women are different too.
Men have more testosterone than women and women have more estrogen than men

Not in America. Sorry about whatever shithole that you live in which doesn't have basic free speech.

>Hormones have NO effect on mentality, only physical looks.

lol. ask any bodybuilder that uses steroids whether hormones don't affect how you feel. you can tell if your estrogen is too high relative to the rest. you notice how you feel and think differently on a strong androgen. etc....

their brains, and bodies, and everything

>basic biology

Eurocentric white male cis discourse to legitimize the oppression of minorities.

That's evolutionarily inefficient

Some scientific evidence that you could read, but you won't because you can't.
press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/en.2011-2167 (opinion about clinical trials on male animals)
nature.com/neuro/journal/v7/n10/full/nn1325.html (effect of testosterone)
researchgate.net/publication/279954446_Organizing_Action_of_Prenatally_Administered_Testosterone_Propionate_on_the_Tissues_Mediating_Mating_Behavior_in_the_Female_Guinea_Pig
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3372866/ estradiol effect on the brain of rats

wew lad.

These are all Alt-Right lies.

absolute state of Veeky Forums

That "transgenderism" movement is objectively anti-Veeky Forums, like flat earthers and climate change deniers. They can't define what they mean by "gender" if it isn't an extension of our biological makeup and sex, they've trashed the term and the concept.

Can someone explain to me how sexism isn't logically justifiable if women are naturally weaker than men? Let's say that you hypothetically believe all men and women are absolutely equal, it's not rational to say women are as physically strong as males.

It is then my belief that you could make generalisations about sexes.

Is this just some Orwellian shit how all of public discourse denies or avoids this or am I crazy?

You're not crazy. Humans are animals and they can be trained to respond emotionally to certain topics, instead of rationally. The Marxist/Leftist propaganda machine is very effective, but it doesn't stand to scrutiny.

>Are there any biological differences between men and women, Veeky Forums?

penis vs vagina
testicles vs ovary
testosterone vs estrogen.
tall vs short height
boobs (mammary glans)
Hip width.
Beards

>No differences Goyim (Gayim)

No differences Gayim