How revolting

How revolting

Now that the kids have told us what they don't like, what will the grown ups be having?

i prefer pineapple and pepperoni. not a ham man.

ANYONE WHO PUTS PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA SHOULD BE SENT TO A LABOR CAMP FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, INCLUDING THEIR FUTURE BLOODLINES.

If you need sweet ass pineapple on your pizza you're the chile. An adult would recognize the tomato sauce is already adding enough sweetness.

Pizza is far from revolting.

baked pineapple isn't nearly as sweet as raw, the pineapple is a perfect accompaniment to the ham, and if your tomato sauce is sweet enough to push out pineapple or bell peppers or what have you then stop putting HFCS into it you lardwad.

That pizza is undercooked.

>youre the chile

Now that we are done laughing at you, lets get serious. If you give half of a fuck what someone else puts on their pizza you are worthless.

This is my favorite pizza.

Why not just have a not sweet pizza.

Why are you a picky eater?
Sweet and savory is a timeless pairing.

Pineapple is the only bad pizza topping.

Sausage.

>no banana
Into the trash it goes

God fucking DAMN that looks good. Throw in some jalapeƱos and we got some god tier pizza.

Nah, needs more char, also thick plain crust which is boring, get rid of it or stop it from being plain bread. Also throw out the pineapple but that's obvious. So is it needing jalapenos.

>le epic pineapple on pizza is gross meme

>let epic le meme
Kms.

sausage is good with jalapenos. pineapple doesn't mix well with anything on a pizza

i love it so fuck you, you fucking retard fucking cunt.
come to meet me and ill smash your fucking face in.

You couldn't even smash a potato with a potato smasher thingy.

>How revolting
DELET THIS

how dare you