Was the secret to his bloody frightening IQ really semen retention?

Was the secret to his bloody frightening IQ really semen retention?

how did he invent fluid mechanics without watching his sperm fly through the air like an apple?

He must have been hit on the head with it somehow.

he's proof that applied math is God tier
fuck I wanna be like him but I'm too stupid
curse my shit skin and bullshit upbringing

If you can get to that mans level you need no validation from anyone else except yourself.

Thanks senpai that really means a lot you have no idea

pro tip: newton probably had 165 IQ and people who fantasize about "muh 190" are brainlets who can't properly fathom true intelligence, let alone assign it to others.

Low hanging fruits are a thing, you know.

bruh even if you're trolling that shit is true
Newton was fucking animal
I honestly rate him higher than Archimedes
Archimedes is impressive for his time but not in general, Newton was so fucking smart.
Einstein's my favourite though because even though he's mainstream he's mainstream for a reason. He invented modern physics. And you now what's more fundamental than physics?

N O T H I N G

The guy lost a lot of money in a bubble and was deeply religious so I don't think he was all that smart, all things considered.

ik freud and stevie jobs did it too

He's proof that humans up to even the 99.9th percentile are brainlets. Calculus is a nifty trick but it should have been common knowledge for thousands of years. Gravity.. Holy shit man that thing that's been around since the dawn of time actually needed discovery? The basic laws of physics are also pretty fuckin clear.

>calculus
That's like breakfast for Newton. He did way more shit than that.
Archimedes invented calculus, it's not that hard.

>inventing a whole new branch of mathematics isn't hard
I would love to watch you invent basic geometry or algebra a few thousand years ago.
Ya it might be "easy" to do now but to literally develop an area of mathematics from scratch is a completely different level

t. biggest brainlets ive seen today

yeah being worried about a number that represents the number of piece of papers you have and wasting your life running after it is a sign of intelligence and according to your logic he wasn't that smart because he figured out that he would rather dedicate his life to a subject he loved/was insterested instead of wasting his time running after money

I actually doubt it was because of his high IQ. IQ just measures how good you are logical thinking, pattern recognition, etc. This dude had some god-tier scientific intuition. You can't measure that, nor learn that. You are just born with that. He kind of just knew what's the next step.

8/10 bait actually made me slightly upset

>Low hanging fruits
heh

Sometimes I think that men like Archimedes, Euclid, Descartes, and Newton were used by God just to advance humanity in a certain direction.

meh, it's easy and did it many times as a child, just to find out it already had been done.
low hanging fruit

This. The closest thing we have is Nash with certain forms of Game Theory. And Nash Equilibrium is simple as fuck. How could no one think of it before? Because it is hard as fuck to come up with something new.

he was most likely gay, so no

Yeah, it's like we are moving too sluggish to fulfill a certain schedule so we need to get a little push every now and then. I honestly feel the same about Elon Musk.

if newton was alive today he would be the ultimate wizard browsing Veeky Forums, destroying everyone who had a scientific opinion

Keked

>feel the same way about elon musk
kek hyperloop was GOD's idea everyone

please be bait

Money correlates with iq

Elite tier shitposting

this is how usually broke and low minded people think but the truth is that money is just a way to make people waste their time instead of focusing on the true questions of the universe such as why are we on earth, how can we explore the universe etc....

a lot of scientists were poor and im pretty sure they had high iq and couldve made a lot of money if they wanted, eg grothendieck, erdos, tesla....

What have you've done with your life

If that was true, an insanely uptight religious nut would've developed a more accurate theory of everything by now.
Genius is just a lottery won when an individual is born with just the right genetics and just the right amount of nurture and benign neglect.

Newton was definitely one of the most intelligent men to ever walk the face of earth and very few men in all of human history will be able to come even close without hardcore genetic engineering.

This. I literally thought the exact same thing. Veeky Forums virgins BTFO.

give me a greentext rundown on this guy.

I think he invented a light switch or someyhing

Most underrated post on this board

>And you now what's more fundamental than physics?
mathematics
epistemology

You don't get any respect for lying on Veeky Forums.

This. The shitposting in this thread actually got me a little upset.

>And you now what's more fundamental than physics?
Philosophy

Not lying. If your IQ isn't high enough to have dabbled in some scientific ingenuity during youth then you're a relatively uncommon breed on this board. In fact I'd wager many people living today are at least as intelligent as Newton, there are simply less low hanging fruit to pick like gravity and thus a perceived lack of prominence. I have zero qualms about stating I'm probably more intelligent than Newton, as I intuited the laws of gravity long before I could even read, and many of my intelligent friends report similar experiences.

Average IQ has increased since Newton's day, and there are certainly fewer low hanging fruits, but you need to check your ego. If you can independently reinvent calculus by your mid twenties, then maybe you'd have a leg to stand on.

There is no low hanging fruit, if you were born 400 years earlier you would complain that all the low hanging fruit is already grabbed while somebody like Newton would revolutionize several fields of science.

>semen retention?
No, it's because he didn't gave a fuck about anything and loved what he was doing

And he used to have a GF, but I think he got a high IQ because his parents were cousins.

yeah sure its all about understanding a specific idea until u say its easy to find it

uhh i hate that stupid post

Why? Dude if you want a super smart pure race son you have to marry your cousin.

Even Albert Einstein did it

>and he was deeply religious
>not a sign of intelligence
brainlets never learn

It was Arianism though.

my bad never mind, lmao

Hyperloopbeing a terrible idea aside, you dont think Elon Musk is advancing the human race by significant leaps and bounds? The only people who dont see him as the most important man alive today are contrarian edgelords. He is the biggest influence on us becoming an interplanetary species by far. He may not have Newtonian levels of raw intelligence but he has advanced the human race more than anyone else in recent history, and hes not done yet.

Forget Newton. This guy was the real GOAT

Pardon my ignorance but who is he?

That's Gauss.

nice one

Heh
That's pretty good

no he was just lucky to be the only non-brainlet surrounded by brainlets at a time when the population was low and nobody discovered anything important yet.

if you and I were born in his time under his circumstances we could have probably discovered most of the shit he did.

Witnessed

Sir Isaac Newton. Clever guy, really. Although he did believe with absolute certainty that Jesus Christ sat above the earth and operated the levers of gravity personally.
So, who knows. Maybe not all that clever after all.

>looking at dubs in a low traffic board

>being a tripfag

an indian invented the number 0

160 is the highest on any current legitimate test. Scores above that aren't measured because they don't provide any insight that a score of 160 doesn't already. No one's going to care that you're in the 99.99999th percentile and not the 99.9999999th.

Fuck off pajeet no one cares

So what are the medical/physiological benefits of not cumming?

IQ doesnt' mean shit.

until we advance dreaming to the point where we can control it we won't be able to define true 'intelligence'.
at that point intelligence will be the ability to hold together dream spaces of ones own creation.
>what im trying to achieve

>yeah being worried about a number that represents the number of piece of papers
Reductio ad absurdum is a pretty stupid thing for a guy that is trying to call someone else a brainlet.

The piece of paper is a representation of value, it is a tool for exchange of resources, no one with two nerve cells thinks the paper itself has inherent value beyond that of the material it is made of, but that doesn't mean it has no value, as you implied with your oversimplification of paper money as a concept.

this triggered me

get a grip man.

no

money is just a spook

>bloody semen

this is because no one has any idea what he achieved with alchemy, his priority

> Tesla
> Could've made a lot of money if he wanted
Yeah, the only reason why he worked as a ditch digger for 2$ per day is because he wanted to explore earth.

Erdos was poor? How the hell did he afford so many amphetamines then?