What are some other uses for whatever this pizzabox thing is?...

What are some other uses for whatever this pizzabox thing is?? I've been collecting them for years and would like to repurpose them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tH0yyYHir10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sell them back to the pizza place. Use the proceeds to buy a pair of hamsters and a lot of dianabol. That way you can start breeding your own personal army of roid-raging hamster soldiers.

they are good for the original use.. whenever you send someone home with leftovers, especially cake or pie, stick one of those bad boys in the top and the plastic wrap won't stick to the food.
Bonus, it'll make you look like the middle classy fancy hoarder fuck up that you are.

these are some good ideas, i need one more.

>pic related, it's me entire collection.

Set up a mini tea party for mice

Break room table for GI Joe Alpha Base.

I use them as phone/tablet rests, especially while I'm cooking. Also, I rest my utensils on them to avoid counter spills, egg holders, cookie/bun/biscuit/scone rest while I frost/dust/whatever them etc etc

>phone/tablet rests
what?

What's dumb about that?

1) Why are you fucking with your phone while you're cooking anyway? Put your toys away while you're cooking.

2) Why do you need a "phone rest" anyway? Especially one that is so awkwardly shaped compared to the phone? What purpose does it serve? It seems like it would fall over the moment you tried to touch the screen or use a button the phone.

literally everything.

The pros are so obvious why the fuck do you even have to ask? Are you 12 years old?

It's for the microphones in hostage rescue/negotiation situations you idiot. That's why you always ask for sandwiches and never accept pizza when robbing a bank.

They aren't obvious at all. That's why I'm asking. I can't think of a reason for it.
>chatting/texting
I'm not doing that now. I'm cooking.

>playing music
Phone sounds like shit compared to my stereo

>Reading a recipe
Why use a tiny little screen when a printout or cookbook is much easier to read and is less likely to get damaged if there is a spill?

I honestly can't think of a reason, user. Oh, wait: I can. I might be waiting on an important phone call, and I want to make sure I have the phone nearby so I don't miss the call.

I still don't get the point about the stand, especially a stand that seems so unstable.

Care to enlighten me?

lmao dude grow up

I would use them as miniature tables in your latest lego pizza shop MOC. It would bring authenticity to the build.

R E D D I T

S
P
A
C
I
N
G

holy shit, fuck off you moron

>he says whilst ironically Reddit spacing his own post.
Retard.

My post was 100% serious. Can't you guys explain why you want your phone around? Or why you'd want such an impractical stand?

>RSPACING

What did he mean by this?

At this point, the comedy value of seeing you shit your pants over it has outweighed the annoyance of him doing it.

Also, checked.

pic related
filename relevant
MOC?? i dont even want to know, kys and pic related for you as well.

>not understanding the concept of trips
Lurk Moar

Weird, while they seem like a nice consideration, I have never received one in a quality takeout pizza. Only low- and mid- tier places seem to include them.

Use them as tiny tables for your barbie dolls you homo

Those things are such a waste of plastic; I'm glad I live in a civilized city that no longer uses them. Really, has anyone here ever had a pizza get crushed before?

>Really, has anyone here ever had a pizza get crushed before?

Nope. But I've had the lid of the box get pressed down into the toppings several times.

It's not there to stop the pizza getting crushed, retardo.

Netflix. I watch shit on Netflix.

What're they for, then?

It's to stop the grease soaking the lid of the box.
We call them grease guards.
t. Papa Johns franchise manager

Why would pizza be touching the roof of the box?

How are you supposed to concentrate on either at the same time? It seems like you'd either be missing on your netflix show while you focus on cooking, or the netflix would distract you from said cooking.

Assuming that wouldn't be a concern, why not watch netflix on your TV instead of a tiny little phone screen?

use them as tables for hamsters

Clumsy, incompetent delivery staff throw the boxes around usually.
Don't tip 'em.

>Papa Johns franchise manager
really going places in life, eh?

It's very lucrative.
If you knew the markup on a single pizza you would shit yourself.

See

A. Background noise
B. Music docus
C. "Talking head" docus
D. Music
E. Audiobooks (the list goes on)

I am capable of multitasking. Also, my TV is not in my kitchen, the screen is not tiny because this isn't 1982 and last but not least... tablet. All that aside, stop trying to fish for a fight, like using a phone to watch something while performing a menial task such as chopping veg is all of a sudden a concept so alien to humanity that needs to be dissected on a Veeky Forums cooking board. Weak, dude. Weak. But I enjoyed your effort. Better luck next time.

but why do you need a shitty stand for that? why not just leave it on the table?

>stop trying to fish for a fight
I realize you probably don't belive me, but I'm honestly not trying to fish for a fight, I really don't follow. Honestly. Maybe I'm some kind of sperg? But I really don't get it.

For example, if you want music, audiobooks, or "docus" then why use your phone when a radio or stereo sounds so much better, doesn't fuck your battery, and is easier to hear clearly?

That too. I'm still wondering about the stand. One that tilts your phone or tablet to an angle so you can view it while sitting down I can understand. But this thing just looks useless and unstable.

That is crushing.

>the screen is not tiny because this isn't 1982
Dude, your shits all fucked up and you're retarded. You still haven't answered the question of what benefit is this three legged piece of shit plastic when holding your tablet. how the fuck do you even rest it on there, balance it in the middle? turn it upside down and use the legs as a holder or some shit? just seems super fucked up.

there for putting your feet up while you eat

This is the correct answer.

Make a diorama of you sitting at a table eating pizza. Use the pizza box plastic thing as the tablle.

Yes. I once received a pizza that looked like it spent the entire delivery trip with the box upright on its side. The whole fucking pizza was squished. Delivery driver was a woman of course. Better believe I refunded that shit and started making my own pizza at home.

use them as tables for your miniatures

prop it up for reading a recipe

make a tri-fliz

a what

A tri-fliz.
It's like a triz but tries 3 times faster

>He probably puts his phone directly on the counter

You just made me realise that the humble trifle must have it's roots in a more primitive single and double version.

The fle and the bifle.

Are you are older than the average Veeky Forums user, or a throwback to a time when people had attention spans and short-term memories?

Let me be more blunt. People are addicted to stimulation from their technological devices. They often feel distress and loneliness without them.

I listen to the No Agenda podcast while I cook.

came here to say this. Except dead mice that have been taxidermied and make a still life dinner scene with those as tables and dress the mice up

I always wanted to try one of these. It's retarded but I have an overwhelming urge to give it a go.

Looks retarded, just buy a scooter, you don't look nearly as retarded.
youtube.com/watch?v=tH0yyYHir10

None of those things require you to watch the screen, so why do you need a stand?

>Reading a recipe
OK I get the other two but this one makes it seem like you're stubborn and old fashioned for the sake of it. You can't compare taking out cook books and flicking through pages with an electronic device in which you can search, read and archive an almost infinite amount of recipes and information on cooking as well as well as watch videos of people doing it.

kek.

I was talking about reading one specific recipe that you were following in the kitchen, not doing research among millions of recipes. I'm not sure about you, but when I go to cook in the kitchen I already know what recipe I'm going to follow. If I'm cooking it for the first or second time and I haven't memorized the recipe yet then I'll be needing just one recipe--the one I'm cooking right now.

Yeah, electronics are fucking fantastic for reading and researching recipes, watching videos, etc, but woudln't you be doing that before you started cooking? How are you supposed to cook effectively if you're trying to juggle the actual cooking process AND "searching and reading an infinite archive" at the same time? Why not do your research first, then execute? And when it comes to doing your online recipe research, watching cooking vids, etc, why not do that on your TV or computer where you have a nice big screen instead of using a dinky little phone screen?

Don't get me wrong, I love smartphones. But I don't see why I'd want to use one in the kitchen when there are so many better alternatives. Anything I could do on the phone could be done better using the TV, a PC, etc. The tiny little phone screen and dinky speaker are fine when you're out of the house/office and there are no alternatives. But when I'm home? Fuck using the phone screen, I'm going to use the smart TV or a PC.

>then I'll be needing just one recipe--the one I'm cooking right now.

this and its a fuck of a lot easier to just print it out or use a cookbook. there's no scrolling required, no need to worry about getting wet or greasy stuff on my expensive phone. i can just look at the printout, written recipe, or book without needing to touch my phone, and the larger size makes it easier to read at a glance

That looks like a great way to break your ankles

Not him, but is it 1000%? I'd assume it's thereabouts. That is, it costs around 1$ to actually make the pizza. Maybe less.

>thinks it's one person
>doesn't even know how to check trips

Reddit is here.

LPT: Use a leftover pizza saver as an iPhone stand! :3

>Reddit spacing and dubs
The ironing

What the hell? I don't see the point of using a phone rest but wouldn't you use it more like pic related?
Obviously the phone wouldn't be transparent but it illustrates proper claw placement. The pizza claws would hold the phone in place, and you would really only use it if you were semi-paying attention to a video and don't mind claw obstruction. Still, retarded.

>but is it 1000%? I'd assume it's thereabouts. That is, it costs around 1$ to actually make the pizza. Maybe less.

Do retards believe this? Price it out if you are capable of basic math

I listen to Chapo Trap House and Cumtown

keep it in case you find a tiny civilisation of lilliputians

Kill yourself then

get a mason jar,put in mason jar, label stool sample, put in work fridge. laughs for everyone.

Heh

table for action figures

I don't use a stand, but my phone is my cookbook. Personally I don't see a point to buying books. I suppose that I could go get a cookbook from the library and make photocopies, but I've never been inspired to do so. I also have a big phone that is easy to read. I can understand the angle of being worried about damaging the device, but I'm never too concerned about this. I have spots that I can place it where it is suitably out of the way, and can use a stylus to scroll the screen if my hands are for whatever reason unclean.

Like I said though, I can see why you would not want to use a phone for this, but for me it is adequate and I don't have a reason to change.

Nice

It's a planchette for using the pizza as a ouija board. Just dump some pasta letters on there.

this meme has officially kill

You first smoothbrain

Oh shit is that your fucking blog on that phone?