Which one would YOU trust, Veeky Forums?

Which one would YOU trust, Veeky Forums?

one on the left

Even though it is empty and used it won't cheat on you and leave you like my fucking cheating ex Maria

It will love you to the end of its days. May be cookie cutter and generic but that is fine

The one on the left is probably safer.
The one on the right probably tastes a fuck of a lot better.

Let me verify there is good strong vinegar in the one on the right and that's what I'm going for.

Maria's pickles look really crunchy, so I'd try those. I also see a lot more spices and herbs in the jar, so that's another bonus.

Left. I make it a habit not to buy things with pretentious "homemade" packaging.

>kosher
>trust
I see what you did there

Jewish of Beaner pickles.
Hmmm

I wouldn't trust either desu, but I'd eat both

ps. danish pickles are the best in the world

Improperly pickled "homemade" shit can kill you.

won't it smell and taste bad if it's bad though?

Indeed, but it's extremely rare. Like being struck by lighting and a rattlesnake at the same instant rare. Picking involves acid, which does a great job keeping bacteria away.

It's "canning" with non-acidic foods you have to be careful about.

Almost certainly, but not necessarily.

Neither of these are whole polish pickles.
Pass.

One on the right. Fuck Boar's Head and their strongarming tactics.

I love Boar's Head though, they make solid meats and flavory things

>kosher
jello rabbi

I unironically preffer kosher brands

>pretentious
You are a fucking moron.

>pretentious
It's literally black text on white paper made, probably made with a cheap label maker on a budget. As far from pretentious as you could possibly get.

You're saltier than these pickles.

a meteor can fall ont your head too

stop being so fucking scared of every shit

Step aside

found the potato

Underrated

The one on the right. Those look like nice, crisp, salt brine pickles. Love that shit.

how is it pretentious?

>label types up in ms word
>cut out with the shitty shaping scissors
>the cut is even poorly, not machine cut
>uses generic store bought mason jar

this is just cheap packaging retard

Right. Take a bunch out and mix mayo in. Also can chop an onion and throw that in too. It should make like a white cucumber looking sauce. It's good

I don't trust anyone that can't keep the rails on his fridge shelves clean. What is that, jam?

Well, the one on the right can't even spell "crafts" right, so the left seems like a no-brainer.

I was going to try this, but they put fucking HFCS in it. What kind of gutter trash puts corn syrup in a fucking pickle?

>What kind of gutter trash doesn't make his own fucking pickles?

Fixed that for you.

I'd be more worried about Chink space stations ATM.

I've been making pickles in canning jars without doing anything but washing it with very hot water...

...do I really need to sterilize it? I figured the vinegar would save me.

No, you don't need to sterilize the jars for pickles.

The only time you need to worry about sterilization is if you are hot-packing canned food that you intend to store at room temperature.

Vinegar pickles don't need sterilization because of the vinegar and because you'll be keeping them in the fridge. And canned food you process in the pressure cooker is sterilized during the pressure canning process.

Seriously. Splenda is where it's at.

Left, I like spears.

I only buy polish dill pickles from a local euro deli. If there are English words on it, you are doing it wrong.

Do you know what branding is?