/RBG/ red bull general

Daily reminder that red bull is the original and objectively best energy drink on the market bar none
Daily reminder that if you disagree you're literally retarded and can't tell your head from your ass and deserve to die in a violent car crash and I hope your kids get cancer if you disagree
>b-but muh expensive energy drink
Then fuck off poorfag, if you're really concerned about paying 2 dollars extra for an energy drink, why are you even buying an energy drink in the first place?
All red bull fans assemble, sipfags not welcome.

>Created in 1987
>Jolt created in 1985

Just kill yourself

Great with Absolute Mandarin.

you kill yourself, where is jolt now? They aren't shit compared to red bull.

Not such a big fan of redbull. I do like the original thai stuff though. Completely different.

>I paid more for less but it's better anyway!
You own an iPhone, don't you.

fuck off to the /sip/ thread with you. I banish thee.

Jolt was marketed as a hyper caffeinated soda. Red Bull more or less pioneered the idea of an energy drink as a tool. Gives you wings. Less drink for more money.

>beetus cancer

Hahaha sipfags will cry about this one, I assure you!

I want to try this, but it's $10/bottle on Amazon. I'll have to look for it next time I go to the Asian grocery store.

>bull semen
No thanks.

Daily reminder that a B vitamin complex and a healthy diet would give you the same energy level and last you for months.

It's not monetary, just look at the label of the fucking drink, moran.

>drinking energy

Green Dragon from WinCo tastes literally exactly the same and is a third of a price

Thanks me later

with plenty of vitamin U

Most asia grocery stores have it for like 2.50 a bottle. Its definitley the same flavor just sweeter, with no carbonation or acidity. Its almost like a mandarin orange flavored syrup. I suggest drinking it over ice.

what a wonderful day.
maybe now you mean red dull drinkers will stay out of our happy and inclusive sip threads

forgot pic

Only if /SIP/ posters stay out of /RBG/ and vice versa (meaning never)
>tfw store ran out of the original and white sips

what kind of a pleb needs some squashed fruit tasting sugar filled caffeine hit to keep working.

Stick to water if you don't wanna be a manchild.

pic related is pure kino, I consider it it THE best redbull to drink

Strange thing. Energy drinks and coffee have absolutely no effect on me. I can have strong coffee in the morning and fall straight back to sleep

That stuff mixed with whiskey is a good time

does it come in 20oz though?

You must be arab, Arabs since cultivating coffee much like Europeans with milk have developed a high tolerance to caffine.

Is there anything more cringeworthy than those unironic kekistani cucks?

I saw the white monster can in the store today but I went w/ classic redbull instead.

Superior price to quality value

disgusting meme marketing.

go have a cup of coffee, you'll get the same effect as a redbull.

Red bull is a joke

I bought one can while out and about and it cost more than an entire thing of instant coffee and made me feel the same as 2 tbsp worth

>drinking energy drinks solely for the caffeine

No, not really. Also, why are they ALL spics other mystery meat mongrels?

>Drinking energy drinks
14 year old detected

Here, try this

Did you really have to ask that user?

why can't sipfags and redbullies get along?

where can I get these and what do they taste like?

>red bull
maybe try something real once in a while
pic related