What are some good ways to make a protein shake taste good without making it too unhealthy?

What are some good ways to make a protein shake taste good without making it too unhealthy?

>protein powder
>water

Tastes fine, honestly. If you wanna get fancy, put in almond milk, and/or a banana. Maybe some cinnamon or non-calorie sweetener.

I like to blend mine and throw in some coffee and hemp seeds. Gotta get that good thiamine to stave off that wet brain. Plus it gets good and frothy and I like that.

Depends on what you mean by "unhealthy". You can make smoothies, they're perfectly "healthy". If you meant low calorie then just

Add some nut butter and a banana. I also really enjoy flax seed in my morning protein shake.

Frozen banana + flavored protein is pretty damn fun

Add sugar.

>another HURRRRRRR how do i make stuff taste good without fat & sugar Veeky Forums thread.
You will never get the same satisfaction of eating something by reducing either of these. Also pp is already heavily flavoured & sweetened to not taste bland and boring.

I prefer to drink cum straight from the source tbqh.

It's probably just some /v/ tard wandering off into other board.

If you are cutting, I don't know

If you are bulking, I get vanilla flavor, then throw in milk, a banana, honey and a bit of porridge.

Nice. I usually use cinnamon.

People still go to /v/?

just buy ON double chocolate, the best of protein flavors.

Why do you like sucking cocks

That's not a protein shake is it

Its sexually gratifying to pleasure people and cocks are very visual.

Semen isn't high in protein

>low calorie
>protein shake

yes, it is very active and the community is absolutely shit compared to Veeky Forums

Are you cute and small?

Vanilla protein powder blended with berries in milk. Alternately, vanilla again into orange juice.