Anyone else wish they'd fill these with actually peanut butter instead of the sugary bullshit thats inside em?

Anyone else wish they'd fill these with actually peanut butter instead of the sugary bullshit thats inside em?

Shut the fuck up. Don't like it don't eat.

Surprising the Walmart knock offs use amazing peanut butter inside. I've also heard very good things about Trader Joe's PB cups, but I never see them when I'm at TJ's

the aldi ones are good too

No, I like the shitty filling that's not actually peanut butter.

Anyone else wish OP would fill my mouth up with good stuff instead of the bullshit he's feeding me?

>anyone wish these sweet confections were more savory?

hmmm,...I just learned how to make my own chocolate with coconut oil and cocoa powder and I have a few jars of natural peanut butter. I think I got this.

Its peanutbutter

The Dark Chocolate ones are really good. Wish they wouldn't put them next to the register for one dollar I get them every time.

anyone else wish OP will fill his mouth with good stuff instead of cock?

No. The filling could be better but I'd rather not bite into actual peanut butter. Actually I prefer the holiday ones which have more filling.

I'm 100% on your side. It's just too much

No, the shit inside is good. Kill yourself faggot.

Is it just my childhood nostalgia, or did they used to taste a whole lot better in the 90's? Did they change the formula?

Just make your own you fat sack of shit.

everything changed formula since the 90s

Uh, this is Veeky Forums sweetie, we get wage slaves to make our Reeses cups and McChukens :^)

you guys do whatever you want and i'll stay out of it

aw fuck i thought all the make it yourself fags were gone

>It's

Sorry OP but I disagree.
Yes, high quality "real" natural peanut butter is delicious. But imho there are foods that are perfect for very specific roles...and Reese's crystallized sugary peanut butter is the most PERFECT thing to fill the inside of a chocolate PB cup. It just works.

I've had higher end brands before, handmade peanut butter cups from chocolatiers like Rocky Mountain and stuff, but there's just something about the Reese flavour/formula that makes it REESE'S. I'll come back to it to satisfy a PBS cup craving every damn time.